Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Greetings [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10653

Greetings [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings [CLOSED]   Greetings [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:00 pm

OOC; Wait. There's a thing between Hieta and Emi?

IC; Bringing a hand to the back of his neck, nervously scratching it, Hieta replied, "I sort of figured. Nicola wouldn't be able to do something like this without exhausting herself." At first, the horror of the situation didn't strike him until he repeated the words in his head for a couple times. Affecting him? No, that's not true at all. Turning his eyes to Emi, his fingers clenched into a fist, the white of knuckles bare, Hieta resisted wanting to punch her in the face for putting his sister in any kind of danger.

Nicola, feeling the sudden stress her brother was feeling, walked over with the two kittens, asking curiously, "What's going on?" Her brother normally never got really mad and managed to keep his cool unless... Suddenly, a sharp pain ripped through her, the effects shaking her entire body as she let out a terrified scream. Panting as she let out small huffs of air, the small girl muttered to herself, "Is it because I decided to let Hieta feel alive again?" Her hands clasped over her ears as though she expected thunder to resonate and boom, despite the clear skies outside.

"You do know how to cancel your own gift... Right?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9294

PostSubject: Re: Greetings [CLOSED]   Greetings [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:31 am

OOC; It was originally set up for them to become friends... Reread the messages. xD
ic;

Emi looked down away from Hieta's eyes, suddenly aware of how he felt. The pieces were coming together on to what was going on, sort of. "I-I bet..." He had called it out, several times. It should be gone, and Emi was on the verge of going near insane. Looking at the other girl, Emi couldn't help but bite her lip as she looked at her.

Nope, things weren't right. It had became too much for both of them, and she couldn't cancel it. Looking at the silver haired girl with almost pleading eyes, she could only nod. The words spoken by Nicola were just barely heard by Emi, and it sent both kittens sprawling around the two to see what was going on. "Y-Yes... Nicola... I-You... I don't know how to explain other than you've allowed my gift to affect H-Hieta..." That was the only way that the Japanese girl could truly think of how to explain, otherwise it was all too hard to think. Rubbing her temples, Emi needed to think on what to do.

"I... I normally can..." Her mind kept trying to cut it out, to stop... But it was being battled once more to be retaliated. "N-Nicola.. Y-You're in control of it... Make it stop!" This was why her gift needed to be practiced, a major reason at least. Emi was struggling to do such simple things with it, and it was far from being completed. Hopefully, to distract her mind, Emi got off the chair, moving over to the other girl in the room, before sitting down on the floor beside her. Yeah, it would probably get back at her with some bit of anger, but she could only do so much.

ooc; hands typed on their own, sorry
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings [CLOSED]   Greetings [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:56 pm

OOC;; I suck at understanding what people mean. Dx

IC; Breaking eye contact from Emi, Hieta couldn't help but blame himself for what was happening. Even if it really wasn't, it was really his fault for not stopping the power from activating in the first place early on. His anger had to be vented somewhere, honestly... Anywhere. Looking down at his fists, it didn't take him very long to launch one at the empty, blank wall in front of him. His knuckles drove down as far as he could, leaving a slight hole in the previously furnished surface, and Hieta kept it there for some time, unwilling to move from where he was, short puffs of air evident from his shallow breathing.

Resting his forehead on the damaged wall and moving his hand from where it was, his hair covered his eyes, darkening his vision as he remained still. "Tsk..." was the bare minimum of words that he could speak for the time-being, releasing his fingers from their curved position, now red and slightly swollen from the previous impact. He didn't exactly like this current situation.

"Don't blame it on my sister - you're equally at fault," Hieta replied hastily, trying to maintain his calm composure that was already destroyed. Letting out a sigh, he was just trying to solve the problem himself... There must be a solution...

Closing her eyes, she kept her small fingers cuffed over her ears, replying, "But I don't know how! Make it stop make it stop!"

OOC;; Lame post because sibling walks in and stares at me while writing. >->
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9294

PostSubject: Re: Greetings [CLOSED]   Greetings [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:42 pm

OOC; I'll post a small timeskip in this post. x3 Emi'll completely shut down this time, which will end it (the illusion).. Because otherwise it's just two 13-year olds panicing. -ahem- If Nicola passes out, shouldn't Hieta disappear, too?
But it is the Katsuo/Lamia topic. o.o' Except I'm playing 'Lamia' xDD

IC;

Rocking back and fourth like a panicing child, Emi kept trying to cancel it out... To make it stop. It would waver, but wouldn't actually leave. Her body was once again shutting down, blacking out here and there. "Nicola... Hieta... Please forgive me..." The words were so weak it'd be a surprise if they were heard, if she knew how the other girl felt it was sure she would be in danger of being knocked out, too. It was draining for them both. Leaning against a wall, Emi shut her eyes and rested her head back.

Opening her eyes briefly to look at the blurred frame of the other girl, she finally felt somewhat glad when she could just barely make out that the illusion had finally left... But it had just about killed her. Still continuously fading in and out, the last thing that she knew was that Hokaru had hopped onto her lap, curling up to keep Emi warm.

Time Skip

Unknow location; 9:12 PM - Four hours after incident between Emi Inoue, Nicola Kresnik, and Hieta Kresnik

The color was still severely drained from Emi's face, her body still cold. It had seemed within that time a lot had changed, but in truth there was no way to really know. It was most definitely dark outside, and it seemed like a winter storm was brewing. Seeing that the current classroom wasn't supplied much heat, the cold outdoor air was seeping within the room. Luckily Emi had a jacket, but even that wasn't enough to cause the unconscious body to start violently shaking. Right now though, it seemed as if all that was on the unconscious mind of the former Japanese resident was making sure she made things right and apologized.

Last paragraph is jacked up because I couldn't truly think on what to do
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings [CLOSED]   Greetings [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:34 pm

OOC;; idk what to write. emi plz

IC; Everything was happening so quickly, so suddenly, in a complete blur. One moment, they were just talking, but then the next, he had been met with a static interference that blocked him from the real world. Widening his eyes in shock, he just so happened to see Nicola unconscious in front of him, but this time, his image was so faded, it was almost as though he was projected through smoke. Did he cross the boundary into the spirit world for real this time? Hieta cursed at himself for letting this happen, letting out a sigh as he held his hand onto his sister's, unable to feel her warm touch. Everything around him was so different, it was different from the real vision - it was a kaleidoscope of abstract colors and concepts.

This was what it looked like, huh? Muttering a few words under his breath, Hieta simply waited on the two girls that passed out in front of him, hoping they'd wake up soon as he lost vision of what was the last of those few moments...

... A few hours or so later, Nicola's blue eyes shot open with panic, stating, "Huh, what happened?" Looking around, she couldn't see her brother at all, and she was suddenly very terrified. Her body was shaking from the cold and her teeth were chattering as she spoke with a shaken voice, "H-hieta? Where are you?" With Lulu purring beside her, warming the small girl up, she didn't know what to do. She definitely didn't have enough demonic power to attempt to summon him back - if she tried, she'd revert to an age too young that she wouldn't enjoy being in.

With the other girl still out cold, she was a bit unhappy about this 'Emi' girl. It was her fault, wasn't it? Hieta didn't do anything wrong and she was very mean about the situation in the first place. Pouting from her lonely predicament, Nicola muttered, "You made me lose Hieta! You're so mean..."

OOC;; Yeah, idk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings [CLOSED]   Greetings [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2