Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hello Muffin [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12433

Hello Muffin [open] Empty
PostSubject: Hello Muffin [open]   Hello Muffin [open] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:36 pm

It had been a hell of an ordeal to get this muffin, but she was broke, and it was all she could get.

She cradled it close to her chest in the same way someone would hold a precious diamond. It was her dinner for tonight. A blueberry muffin the size of her fist, and she'd walked all the way into town for it. Evelyn didn't have much choice. There was always the school dinners they served in the cafeteria, but they were serving meat again tonight...

Evelyn sighed, staring down at her muffin. They were out of groceries too, and she couldn't even afford a trip to the stupid convenience store. Oh well. She needed to lose weight anyway, right? Right? ;_;

But I'm so hungry...

Dusk was setting over Rosebury, and the familiar smells and sounds of spring were hitting her all at once. The sharp scent of fresh mowed grass, flowers and pine needles, the lake, the gentle songs of crickets and frogs, even the distant howling of a coyote somewhere up in the mountains. After a long winter, bees were buzzing again, and the sky was clear of clouds for once.

At least she could enjoy the walk back. The school was still a mess after Easter.
Back to top Go down

Hello Muffin [open]
Page 1 of 1