Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Wish Boy {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10665

The Wish Boy {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Oh, his "gift". Hieta never liked the question at all, and most people would've assumed invisibility automatically, to be fair. However, he only wished it was like that. His face fell a bit, contorting into pain as he tried to ignore the rather painful topics that touched his power. "Demon physiology... In a way," he muttered, knowing full well that he was not going to enjoy it. He called it Demon Physiology, but that was only because his sister brought him back as one. He was just a normal spirit... that was like a demon?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10091

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Griffin tilted his head at Hieta, suddenly curious. He had thought it would have been invisibility. How was it a demonic power at all? Now he really wanted to know. 'He probably doesn't like talking about it as much as I don't like granting wishes. Perhaps his power has something to do with being invisible...' Griffin looked forward towards a building, which he assumed to be the Initiate's dorms. Better make this deal then. "I'm going to guess that you don't like talking about it..." Griffin muttered, before making is offer. "To be honest though, I am really curious about it. I thought your power would be invisibility." He laughed to himself quietly. "I can grant you a wish, within reason, I guess." Griffin could tell when he had first told Hieta about his power he had wanted to make a wish. Knowing he wanted to and Griffin brushing off the opportunity for Hieta made him feel really bad. Much to his own distaste.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:54 pm

A wish, huh? He really wanted to, if Hieta was to be sincere to himself. However, was it worth it? Would it be temporary or permanent? How would it affect his sister? So many questions flooded into his head, and he didn't know whether he should risk it, even if his mind was telling him to go for it - his heart was otherwise there. His red eyes closed, trying to assess the situation a bit, if not a little bit more than necessary. "Are you sure?" he muttered quietly, his voice coated with slight hesitation. If it was out of pity or something, the Spring student did not want to take it. If he was being sincere about helping him... that was a different case.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:24 am

Griffin was quite surprised when the older student asked in certainty. Most people would just launch into their wish. However, Hieta was unsure. Needless to say, Griffin appreciated the invisible being. "Again with faith, right?" Griffin's face held a small smile, however it slid into a frown once again. "I would suggest making it specific as possible." Remembering a time when a girl wished for her crush to date her, then the guy she has a crush on arrived and started throwing dates at her. Which was rather odd and funny to watch.

Griffin then gave Hieta some time to think, all the while speculating how Demon physiology can lead up to invisibility. 'Perhaps I can't see demonic spirits? Or! Maybe the spirit is invisible!' So many theories..
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:14 pm

Noticing the frown on the other boy's face, Hieta was unsure. Did he do something wrong? Was it something he said? This was why he didn't like to interact with other students without his sister, in a way. Though, he did miss it genuinely, to be a part of society, to connect with other sentimental beings that talked about the simplest things from the weather - which he could not feel - to their everyday lives - which is something that he can never relate to. Was it really worth it in the end? The young adult let out a sigh, giving into the temptation tugging at his heart.

"I wish..." he paused for a moment, still thinking about how exactly to word this desire, for he had to be specific. Somehow. How would he specific for something like that? No... was he that selfish to make a wish for himself? He had a sister to think about... But, with this wish, wouldn't he be able to help her more? This was so confusing... One wish. Just one, and he had to be careful with what he wanted. "I'm not sure, actually. I'm sorry for wasting your time."

Give into the temptation, devil. You know you want to be alive again... to feel the world... to not be alone. Who cares about everyone else? You are your own person, and you would free your sister from that pact that restrains her. He always had the feeling that the voice in his head was always trying to make him do something wrong. But... was it right, this time?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:25 am

The new student nodded sagely. He understood the importance that people felt when they made wishes. Perhaps what made him let people make wishes is that he was always curious what their desires are. Griffin was like a diary, people would tell their wishes to. Unlike a diary, they will become true. Which was the biggest downside to his power. The aftermath and its results on himself. Sometimes it was a head ache, sometimes a large cut, other times he gets really sad or angry. Due to these reasons, he avoided other people at his old school. Because it was only a matter of time before someone wishes for something way beyond his scope of power. Which may result in his own death.

Griffin turned to where he last heard the voice, a small smile on his face. "Well, if you ever figure out what you want to wish for, find me and let me know~ Thanks for showing me the way to the dorms." With that, the newest student made his way into the dorms, departing from the invisible being's side with a wave of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:21 pm

He could've kept digging to see what he truly wanted to write into this powerful diary, to pour out what he desired to its fullest, and he did know. But, what if the diary was stolen? The problem with a diary is that many would try to use it to exploit your flaws, your weaknesses, your desires. He could hold it off for now, and who knows what effects this gift had on the new student. All the gifts presented always had some kind of effect, Hieta knew that, and an ability this powerful could be detrimental... Or give very unwanted results, much like his sister's.

The Spring muttered something unintelligible under his breath and watched as Griffin left his sight, slowly, slowly, and until the figure was too small to see any longer. Shaking his head, a small breath escaped his lips as he walked in the opposite direction. Perhaps, one day, he'd figure it out. Perhaps, eventually.

OOC;; Topic finished?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:58 am

ooc; eyup~ 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wish Boy {Open}   The Wish Boy {Open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wish Boy {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2