Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ms. Moonlight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

Ms. Moonlight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Leo nodded observing the entrance to the library. As she finished speaking, Leo looked back at her curious as to why she stuttered. Perhaps she was nervous? Or did she just do it on accident? Leo frowned to himself, "I really need to work on reading people's emotions. How can I do anything for them if I don't know how they feel?' Sliding his hand out of his pocket, he ran it through his blond hair. The messy locks resumed their messy stance despite his half hearted attempt to flatten them. Putting a smile on his face, Leo waved. "Thanks for taking me around, Keirsta. It was nice to meet you." His bright smile shaped into a grin. "I guess I have to settle in my dorm. Kinda just tossed everything on the bed." He laughed, glad to have met someone that he got along with, and a potential new friend.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9321

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:39 pm

The girl partially bowed towards the new student, a smile on her face. "It wasn't a problem. Thanks for practicing with me~" She hummed kindly, pulling her hair into a ponytail. Checking her watch, she tapped a few things on it before widening her eyes. Oh shit. The two words ran through her mind. "Well, I have to go run off to my math class... I guess I'll see you around, Leo?" She asked with a smile.

ooc;
topic over?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Leo nodded, "Of course! See you around, Keirsta." He gave her a small wave, before heading towards where he knew his temporary dorm was, thanks to his guide. He left wondering what his future in Beata would hold.

ooc;
over~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ms. Moonlight
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4