Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9321

Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread   Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:52 pm

SO. I've racked up a few suggestions to help improve this site.

1. Redo the staff
    I know this is already in plan, to revamp the staff list, adding some mods and such, but it really needs to be executed. It's somewhat sad when Sleepy is the only one approving creations and sorting people's tests.

2. Dorm mods
    I feel like, there should be two or three people who have to keep track of making sure all dorms are sorted correctly. This way, the dorms stay updated, and Badge doesn't have to do it all the time.

3. Beata Bucks
    I think that Ebs needs to fix this system, because Sleepy can't edit Beata Bucks. It's just a friendly suggestion.

4. Agrona's Force
    We need to start making them more involved. I also have another name in mind for it, which Ebs knows.

5. More Class Topics
    I think that Beata needs to have like, a few class topics. I mean, how are they going to master their gift? We need to get some teachers roleplaying with students.

6. An organized Testing category
    Like, once you click on the testing area, there are sub categories with the houses. Once someone has been tested, their test is moved to the corresponding houses category. It helps a lot more with updating things.

I conclude my idears.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9688

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread   Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Well, to put my input on these things~

1. As for "re-doing", I don't think it's necessary at all. The current staff are made up of members that are longtime roleplayers of Beata - from the first and current generation - and have a very good grip on how the site work. The only down side is that a lot of us can't always be active. If it has been noticed, for a time, we were looking to appoint new moderators to help with the site - but no one really sent in any names to us and there was no one at the time who especially stood out. I'd love to have more mods to help around, though. We should start looking again.

2. I feel this would go hand in the hand with the whole - we need more mods period - thing.

3. Another valid point. The only solution I can think of to fix this though would just be giving Sleepy / Lilac the password to my account for whenever I'm not around. When the point system was made, I wasn't at all aware that I'd be the only one who could mess around with it.

4. They're called Agrona's Apple Pies now.

5. Also true. The gift mastery teacher though is a very personal character of mine and I think our other staff are afraid to use her tbh (lol), so that kinda leaves us in a pickle when I'm busy. Unless some other staff wanted to make another teacher to help out. COUGHCOUGHNUDGENUDGE.

6. I don't really see how this is needed, or how it help all that drastically, if someone could explain more? thank.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9321

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread   Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:09 pm

In a response to number six;

It goes along with my Dorm thing. If tests were placed in seperate categories, we would know who was sorted where automatically. It would be so much easier to help the dorms stay updated if we knew who was sorted where, and all that would be left would be determining if they were active or not.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12442

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread   Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:15 pm

Kitty wrote:
[*]Agrona's Force
We need to start making them more involved. I also have another name in mind for it, which Ebs knows.

[*]

Death Metal Tea Time.

And I made an Argona topic but no one ever joined.

Kitty wrote:
[*]More Class Topics
I think that Beata needs to have like, a few class topics. I mean, how are they going to master their gift? We need to get some teachers roleplaying with students.

[*]

I'd be okay with making a second Gift Mastery teacher if Ebs is okay with it, I guess. Tbh there's been moments where I've wanted to make classes, but then I'm like "well what am I going to do with some regular old math class?", and then I just don't do it.

Kitty wrote:
[*]An organized Testing category
Like, once you click on the testing area, there are sub categories with the houses. Once someone has been tested, their test is moved to the corresponding houses category. It helps a lot more with updating things.

[*]

Seems pointless if you ask me. How does it help with updating things? speaking as someone who updates things here occasionally.

Ebs covered the other points well I think, so I'm not gonna repeat her.

EDIT: since you posted

Kitty wrote:
In a response to number six;

It goes along with my Dorm thing. If tests were placed in seperate categories, we would know who was sorted where automatically. It would be so much easier to help the dorms stay updated if we knew who was sorted where, and all that would be left would be determining if they were active or not.

We had an easy solution for this, if you recall. When we did the big activity check, we asked for your House and dorm number, so we could help you keep you grouped together with your old roommates if they were still active. Had you not responded "too lazy to check" then there wouldn't have been any prob for the mods updating it.

/done sassing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread   Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitty's Big Suggestion Thread
Page 1 of 1