Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Leo's Letters Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10079

Leo's Letters Home Empty
PostSubject: Leo's Letters Home   Leo's Letters Home EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Dear Father,

I was given some advice to write you a letter about Beata. Beata is a very beautiful place, almost as pretty as home I'd say. The town nearby has a cute little cafe which serves some really good coffee, and the way they decorated it made it seem so cozy and comforting. I went there with one of my friends Keirsta, she's cute. Well, I'm not sure if I like her like that but still. Her power is lunar manipulation, and she is good at it. Dad, you don't understand. When I say good at it, I mean good at it. She can make wings from the light of the moon. Wings! I imagine you'd be breathless too. I mean, she added extra feathers to my wings so I could fly. They're permanent. They won't fall out until feathers grow in.

So that means, I can now fly. As much as I understand why you didn't want me to practice as a kid, I do with you could've supervised me in practicing them as a kid. I'm pretty set back when it comes to my power. I know you mentioned that there is more to it then flying and increased results from training. It would have been great if you had shown me. I'm not sure where to go from here, Dad. I've been training physically, and have grown an inch or so already. Perhaps it's because I'm eating better, or training I'm not sure. However in the physical aspects of my power, I can hold my own in a fight, easily.

Oh! That reminds me. While training one day, a boy came in. A small little kid, maybe a few years younger then me, Freshman age I think? Anyways, when he came in, I got this really odd feeling about him. Like I wanted to hurt him, or just be angry at him in general. It wasn't a good feeling. Luckily, the kid was way more level headed on interacting with people like me then I am. Apparently, he trained with his sister about talking to other people. It turns out his power is Demonic Physiology. Who knew such a small kid would be my complete opposite. But we got along, and I got him practicing running and getting into exercising. Soon my anger and malice went away after getting to know him. Devin, the boy's name, comes from a family kinda like ours. He has both his parents and a sister. However his sister is older and he is younger. He gets his powers from his father as well. Honestly, he is a nice kid, and doesn't deserve the anger I had towards him in the beginning. It seems our powers clashed, but it shouldn't stop us from being friends. He's the one that suggested I should write to you too, ya know.

I also met another girl by the name of Grace. She comes off as shy and stutters when she talks. The only time I didn't hear her stutter was when she spoke of her powers. Which is something about shadow or darkness manipulation. The name for it escapes me...

Ah, man. I forgot what I was going to say in that last paragraph. Oh well. How are things going over there? How is Aleta holding up now that I am gone? Probably more happy right? Tell Mom and Aleta that I say hi, and that I love them. Feel free to write back~

Your son,
                                                                                                   Leo
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Leo's Letters Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Letters Home   Leo's Letters Home EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:41 am

Dear Leo,

I am glad you decided to write home, I enjoyed reading your letter. It seems like you are learning a lot about your power, but make sure you are still getting your base education. You can’t go to collage with bad grades then say they should accept you because you have wings. Sadly that’s not how the world works. Otherwise I would have gone to a better school then I did. That reminds me. I’m sorry you are a bit upset with the way I raised you regarding your powers. I didn’t want to risk you being found out. I don’t know what they would have done to you, but I did it in order to protect you.  Please understand.

Now Leo, when you find someone you might like, make sure they are the one. It may not be this girl Keirsta you mentioned, or it may. Be confident in your love for someone. And if you can’t they are the wrong person. Also, be sure they are a kind person. Somehow, I am sure you will do that on your own. I have faith in you to make good decisions. Faith in one’s child right?

Regarding your friend, Devin. I’ve never experienced or seen a person with Demonic Physiology. So I cannot possibly relate with your experience. However, I am proud of you for overcoming and negative emotions you had with the boy. Just because your powers clash, doesn’t mean you should take your anger out on Devin.

Things have gone well over here, and your mother and your sister are fine. And no, your sister doesn’t seem to be any happier now you are gone. If anything she seemed more frustrated and angry. None of it is aimed at us however. She seemed angrier at herself than anything. I am not certain what for, as she has yet to tell us. They say they love you too. Your sister seemed interested in Beata and wants you to write her yourself about it. Write back once you are done with your homework.

Your father,
                                                                                     Michael

Last edited by Splotchy on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Leo's Letters Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Letters Home   Leo's Letters Home EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:33 am

Dear Father,

I forgot to tell you about the Tournament going on right now. Where do I start with that…? Oh, I know. At school, there is a place in the gym that allows students to fight within an illusion, and when one of the students win, the illusion ends, getting rid of any injury that they had within the illusion. Which means someone could just about die in the illusion, but be alive in the outside world. So the school sets up a tournament where students can fight each other. I’ve already made it through the first round. I was pit against a newer student whose name is Lykos. I believe his power was something like Ares Physiology, which wouldn’t be surprising if that was the case. He was very good at fighting, he stayed energized the entire time. I nearly lost too. I just managed to overpower him when he held me down. Lykos was crazy.  I don’t even know how to describe him. White hair, red eyes, he’s a weird guy.  

Anyways, I made it to the second round, I’ll be fighting Braylin Moore. I haven’t heard a lot about her before, but according to some friends, she is a student who has been here for a while. However, she just found out about her power. I’ll have to ask Keirsta about her. She won against her too, so I can’t take her lightly.

Aleta wants to hear from me? That’s pretty shocking that she’s interested in Beata. Oh well, I’ll include my letter to her in this envelope. I’m not going to argue against writing to her if she wants some letters. Love you! Tell mom I love her!
                                                                  Your son,
                                                                     Leo

Dear Aleta,

Honestly I didn’t think you’d be interested in Beata, so I didn’t write you. I’m sorry I should have considered that you would’ve wanted to hear about it. In an overview, it’s amazing to be here. I’ve learned quite a lot regarding my power, and I’ve made friends even on my first day. The campus itself is breath taking, and there is a small town nearby named Rosebury. There is everything one could want here, and they give you a lot of independence with your power and where you go. As long as you go to class. I’m surprised too, you’d think people would focus on their power and less on their core classes, but everything is well rounded. Core classes weren’t sacrificed at all.  The teachers are their own people, and either get along with the students, or are those grumpy teachers who are strict with the rules, like a normal high school.

Now, there are four houses, Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. It may be hard to explain, but one is sorted by their personality into corresponding houses via a test. I got into Autumn, who are typically known for being outgoing yet go with the flow. I guess that suits me. Both of my friends are in Autumn with me, which is really cool.

My first friend is Keirsta, she’s got pink hair and blue eyes. (Yeah, I was confused about it too, but you’d get used to weird hair colors here. It fits her I think.) Her power is moonlight manipulation. My other friend, who is pretty much the opposite of me power wise. Devin. He has brown hair green eyes. Tiny little horns on his head and a slim tail. Have you guessed his power yet? Demonic Physiology. I almost punched him when I first met him. Poor kid. He’s actually a very sweet kid, and I doubt he’d even hurt a fly.

It isn’t just about friends too. There are sports that we can play, events such as the tournament (ask dad to read that part of his letter) or even go on missions. I haven’t been on one yet, however I plan on joining when one is opened.

If you have any questions, Aleta, let me know! I’d love to talk to you more. Have a good day!

Your Brother,
                                                                              Leo
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Leo's Letters Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Letters Home   Leo's Letters Home EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Dear Leo,

I’m so sorry that I’ve acted so cruel and angry towards you. I know why I did, and none of it is your fault. I just want you to know you are a great brother. You didn’t do anything to make me angry. I’ve always been this way… I know it may seem confusing, but it’ll all make sense. I’m not sure when, but sometime soon. Maybe at the end of this letter, or in a few months. Who knows when I will gain the confidence to tell everyone?

I’m angry at myself for being jealous of you. Your pure attitude towards everything. How can you be so happy when everything is a mess? How can you trust other people when they could wrong you at any moment? How do you trust so well? Not to mention your pure white wings. Not a speck of different color on them. I wish I had that color wings. Oh. Shit. This stupid pen…perhaps that was a sign to tell everyone then. I’ll start on you, Leo. Or rather piece of paper. Where to start?

I found out about what I can do a few months after you did. I thought I’d be just like you. A perfect child who never stepped out of line. My wings were different though. They were grey and spotted with black. They aren’t like yours. I wasn’t an angel.  I was more human than you were. A fallen angel then. So much more human. Being that way I can tell when others are lying…

Should I tell mom and dad? I’m scared they’d be angry at me for not telling them. For not trusting them. But I can’t help it, I can’t seem to trust anyone. What am I going to do, Leo? I would just send this to you here, but…I don’t think I could wait that long. You made Beata seem so nice and welcoming… I’d think you’d want me to come. It’s weird, I don’t ever feel annoyed at you when you are gone, but when I am there I’m angry. If I come, I’ll do my best not to always be angry at you. I’ll decide later…

Write back,
                                                                               Aleta

P.S. Don’t write back. I’ve told Mom and Dad. I’ll be arriving within the week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leo's Letters Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Letters Home   Leo's Letters Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo's Letters Home
Page 1 of 1