Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Devin's letters.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11247

Devin's letters. Empty
PostSubject: Devin's letters.   Devin's letters. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:01 am

Dear Clara,

Its been a while since we've talked, hasn't it? I mean, last I saw of you was during Christmas when you stopped by during your winter break...I am sure mom and dad already told you I am at Beata - I mean, its been a few months since I left and i figure you got home shortly afterwards...Yeah, you probably already know. Things have been good here, thought! I've made some awesome friends here! I got Nicola, Leo, Aleta, Barry, Aspen...Uh, maybe I should explain them a bit.

Nicola was the first person I met here at Beata, and although she only looks eight years old she scared me at first...She has a power close to mine thought! She can summon demons and can make contracts with them. She isn't really eight years old - she is the same age as me which is kinda weird. I don't exactly remember how she turned eight years old, but it was something with her brother dying and her turning him into a demon kinda. I say kinda cause he now has the same power of me - but he is a ghost so nobody can see him other than her and somebody else named Destiny. But her brother is planning to help me train my power cause even thought we can't see him everybody can hear him somehow.

Then we have Leo and Aleta...Leo was the second person I really met. I found him in the gym and we work out together almost every day. We didn't start on the right foot - his power is the complete opposite of mine with him being able to grow angel wings and stuff. We feel a natural hate for each other, but we quickly manged to work past it and now are the best of friends! He even gave me the idea of writing this letter to you although I've been struggling with trying to come up with what to say for a while...Aleta is his little sister and only arrived at Beata a few days ago. Her power is kinda in the between of me and Leo and I with her having fallen angel physiology. I don't feel any hate for her, which is nice, but I don't know her all that well. I really only met her when she first arrived at Beata.

Then Barry and Aspen. They are my roommates that I am the closest with. Oh! I forgot to mention, but I am in the Autumn house at Beata. They have four different houses based on the seasons, and Autumn is more laid-back and stuff...Its really nice. But back to my roommates. Barry is a really awesome dude with the power of super speed. He eats like nothing else thought - it seems his power makes him super hungry all of the time which sucks cause I have to keep going shopping but I don't really mind. I just need to keep remembering to buy more food then I normally do. And Aspen is the only girl in the dorm, but she is nice as well. She has the power of cloning herself, which is sweet. There was something else with her gift, like...It wasn't exactly cloning but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Anyways...Beata has been busy with stuff going on. There was a big tournament but I didn't bother to join - I would of lost quickly with no use of my gift but Leo made it really far! He got to the semi-finals before he lost, but I don't care as I know I wouldn't have made it that far as most of the people here at Beata just have so many amazing gifts...I'm really excited for the camping trip that is coming up thought! I've convinced Leo to be in my group with me, and I think Nicola and her brother might join us as well as it would be a good time to train. We are going to have to survive on our own for a week, but I am sure we will be fine. What is the worse that could happen? I doubt the school would send us anywhere too dangerous, and this place hasn't been visited in forever so it sounds nice. I think we are having somebody else join but I don't know who...Maybe it was Destiny? I think Nicola was talking about trying to get her to join cause she could turn Hieta - Nicola's ghost brother - visible or something like that.  I think I was too excited to listen all that much. Anyways, I hope you respond, Clara, but I am sure I won't get the reply until I am on the camping trip so I'll try to write you back when I get back...

Tell mom and dad I love them!

~Devin
Back to top Go down

Devin's letters.
Page 1 of 1