Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Moving into dorm 405

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8783

Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:56 pm

So she would need to live with four people? Well it seemed like such a drag hopefully the next room-mate would be a girl instead of a guy. Aspen glanced towards Barry a bit surprised and confused, he couldn't understand a thing the guy was saying. "Huuuh?[/color]" The blonde said a stumped look sticked like glue onto her face. Aspen had looked towards the other two rooms, nodding a thanks to Devin and giving him a soft smile. "Sweet thanks for the helppp." Aspen had claimed her room, setting her bag on her bed. She quickly walked out too talk a bit more with Barry and Devin. "So what are your powers anyways?" It was a bit clear on what Devin was. In her eyes the boy looked like a devil but he sure acted like a angel. Although the blonde wasn't exactly sure what Barrys power was, she assumed it was supper speed but she wasn't sure at all. She wasn't even sure why he was talking that way, heck he didn't even know why himself.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:05 pm

Barry coughed and cleared his throat. "I run fast." He managed to say. He sounded like a caveman so he decided he would show her. He got up, ran past her and Devin, and quickly closed all the open doors. While he was running back, he decided he would change shirts, to really "show off." All of this happened in a matter of seconds, so all the doors would appear to have closed at once.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11286

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Devin smiled when she thanked him, but it turned to a slight frown as she asked about their gifts. Barry was the first to respond, causing him to turn his gaze to the boy behind him. In a second, the doors around them closed as Devin felt almost like a breeze of wind blew past before Barry was wearing a different shirt. He clapped his hands with a smile. "Impressive!" he said with a small laugh, before glancing at Aspen. "I have the gift of demon physiology...I can turn into a demon as will...or suppose to." He let out a hopeless sigh. "I'm currently unable to do the only thing my gift allows me to do; and I am stuck with fangs and tail!" He paused, before reaching up to remove his cap to show off his horns. "And horns, but I normally don't show them off," he said as he replaced his cap before locking eyes with Aspen. "So, we've shared ours. What about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:33 pm

The blondes head turned quickly, wanting too see if Barry could actually run fast, but since she turned her neck quickly it only resulted in it hurting and by the time she had looked the doors were slammed closed and Barry had slipped on an entire different shirt. Aspen had blinked never expecting somebody to be able to run at such speeds. The blonde had clapped along with Devin, clearly amazed at Barrys power. The blonde's gaze shifted towards Devin, her eyes narrowing with suspicion, her eyebrows rose when she spotted the horns on his head but the blonde simply smiled. "Both of you have such cooool powerss!" The autumn had said her jaw slightly dropping. She didn't mind that Devin had a devil transformation thing for his power, he was nice and not mean at all!

Aspen's face turned a slight pale pink. Compared too Barrys and Devins power? Hers was completely embarrassing - it always was since her gift completely sucked. "Oh mine? I can just make copies of myself not that big of a deal." Aspen simply shrugged, stuffing her hands in her pockets. A habbit of hers when she becomes embarrassed or intimidated. The blonde sighed figuring that they would want to see the clones, so within the blink of an eye, three exact clones had appeared next too Aspen. "There nothing really, all they do is drain out my energy." The blonde shrugged again, the clones disperssed with a simple poof.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Barry looked wide-eyed at Aspen's clones and forgot all about his previous speech problems. "Are you kidding me? That's really cool!" He said. His stomach then growled loudly to remind him of his increased metabolism. Short bursts of speed were enough to make him extremely hungry. "Umm... do either you have anything to eat? I'm running a little low on granola bars." He said sheepishly as he held up the empty box of his snacks.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:50 pm

"I'm with Barry! Your power is really cool!" he said in amazement as the clones disappeared, before glancing at Barry as he asked about the food. A smile appeared on his face as he nodded, leaving the doorway and heading into the living room. "Yeah, I've got some food," he called back to Barry as he headed toward the kitchen area, walking past Aspen. He opened up some of the cupboards before pulling out a box of cookies. Simple chocolate chip cookies, but they were tasty and he was sure while it wasn't as good for you as granola bars, Barry wouldn't really mind. Besides, Devin wasn't even sure when he was going to get around to eating these cookies anyways. So, heading back toward Barry's room he handed him the box with a smile. "I hope these will do?" he asked, before glancing at Aspen. "Do you want any cookies as well?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Barry grabbed the cookies from Devin. "Thanks. These will be great." he said as he sat back down and began munching on them as though he hadn't eaten all day. There are cons to being fast. That's why be came to Beata. To see if he could control his rapid hunger at even the shortest bursts of speed.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Aspens cheeks were painted a pale pink, she never was complimented on her powers before. She was a bit happy that Barry and Devin were nice people, maybe she wouldn't mind the fact that she had to deal with two guys until she graduated. At the sound of food the autumn stomach grumbled as well, making clones of herself sure did bring down her energy. "Thanks, you're tooo kinnnd." The blonde smiled cheerfully before blinking at the box of cookies. "Yeah suree, thanks again"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Barry looked up after eating half the box and saw Aspen looking at them. "Here, do you want some?" He asked, offering her the box. He figured that her power drained her energy, so he knew that dorm 405 would need to do a lot of shopping as long as he stayed there.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Devin paused when he noticed that Barry had already eaten half the box and made a mental note to buy more if he had the time. He grabbed a few cookies from the container before Barry could get them and made his way over to Aspen - as it seems Barry had been so distracted by eating the cookies to notice that he had already asked her if she wanted some - and held them out for her to take. "Here you go," he said giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Barry looked at Devin and Aspen and smiled apologetically. "Sorry, moving at super speed causes my metabolism to greatly speed up, to make up for my body moving at those speeds."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving into dorm 405
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2