Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Summer nights [closed] ;)))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8777

Summer nights [closed] ;)))  Empty
PostSubject: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:36 am

Corin had found summer nights too be longer and brighter as well as warmer. The sun seemed too stay awake way past it's normal time, some nights she watched the sun go down around 2am and other times even later, it was a bit strange too see a sunny night instead of a dark one where you couldn't even see your own hand in the skies crisp darkness. Leaning back onto the bench and staring towards the sky, she had became lost in thought watching the sun intently, as if expecting too it to go down soon. The initiate had wore a pale yellow watch with a strange circle structure, the light reflected lightly on the sun and the time that was written was exactly "11:53" It was a bit past curfew, hopefully nobody would catch her out this late on such a pretty summer night.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:58 am

Unfortunately for Corin, one student had. This student was Lykos, a rather new student, however not as new as Corin. He had white hair, which however wasn't originally white, and red eyes. Such eyes had watched the same sky not too far away from where the girl sat. This student had already finished whatever homework he had for that day, and had decided to spend the rest of it away from other students. Normally, he would pick fights with the students of Beata, but he wasn't feeling like getting into a fight. There were times, Lykos realized, that he didn't want to fight. While those moments were few and far in between this was one of them. Before Lykos had spotted the girl, he had been leaning on the wall, lost in thought. The Summer student had spotted the girl, and quietly made his way to sit down on the bench next to her. He didn't say anything at first, but after a long moment he said, "I hope you do know that Beata has a curfew, and it has already passed." Lykos could tell that she was new due to the lack of color and symbol on her uniform. His red eyes didn't leave a small cloud that crossed over the sky lazily. It could barely be called a cloud, just a wisp of water vapor.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:18 am

Having too be new too beata, Corin didn't know much. All she knew was that there was a curfew and whoever was caught out past curfew would get strictly punished. Although this didn't worry her, she wanted too live her life without any worries and regrets, after all you only get one life why ruin it? Why not just go with the flow of things and have fun with your mistakes. Death comes sooner then anyone thinks, even she knew that. Clouds slowly drifted along the sky, slowly going along to who knows where. Corin had wondered what kind of people were watching the same clouds as her, the world was big too big it was a bit intimidating too know that the world was bigger then anybody imagined and not too mention how many people were evil. Having too be pulled away from her thoughts, because some strange fella with white hair had sat next too her. Slightly blinking, Corin had only stared blankly for a few moments not saying a word, although it was a bit alarming when he had said something. Gently chuckling Corin had felt a bead of sweat come down from her forehead, she was a bit nervous that this guy would tell on her. She didn't care about getting punished but she actually didn't want too, if that made sense. She actually wanted too stay out of trouble, "Heh.. Well you see I um.. " She wanted too avoid getting into trouble by all means afterall she just got too beata what would her father think if she got into trouble only in her sixth day? "I sort of lost track of time, the sun doesn't go down normally anymore." The initiate had admitted, her gaze drifting towards the sun in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 pm

A scoff escaped Lykos. Surely the girl didn't think he was dumb. She had a wrist watch, and she couldn't be all that new if she had found the rooftop. "Honestly. I don't believe that excuse." He told the dark haired girl, his read eyes glancing to the side to look her in the eye. "Lucky for you, I'm not a prefect. So you won't be getting in trouble." Lykos sighed, pulling his arms back behind his head so he could relax. A thoughtful look appeared on the Summer's face. "At least. That is, by me." Lykos of all things, was not a snitch. After a moment of observing the girl, there was no indication to what her power was. Whatever it was. It was not obvious. The boy pried his eyes away to look back to the slowly setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:20 am

Finding the rooftop was just complete luck. Corin was simply wandering around the long hallways and she had stumbled across the staircase. It looked creepy in the darkness although she wasn't really scared of the night the one thing she really feared was crashing in a plane. The thought terrified her completely. "Well I'm not a very good liar." Corin had said with a small smile as purple eyes glanced towards him. Lykos seemed nice and trustworty, maybe this school wasn't so bad after all. The initiate had sighed in relief as he said that he wouldn't be telling anyone about this. "Well thats, great." She gave another smile towards the guy, being in a better mood as she chatted with the boy. "My name is Corin."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

"Mine is Lykos." He replied casually, red eyes traveling around the slowly setting sky, before his gaze coming to rest on the same cloud from earlier. After a moment, the curiosity got the better of him. "So what power do you have?" It was a casual question to him, and a common one in Beata. They all have powers, and most are curious as to what other people have. There were an uncounted amount of powers, and it was almost always interesting to learn about a new one.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Having one of the elemental powers some people considered it a rare gift although she didn't think it was pretty special or anything. Raising an eyebrow towards Lykos, it seemed he was more interested in the sky then she was. "Mine's Air manipulation" the spring replied back with a soft smile gracing onto her features. "Well whats yours?" Corin had replied towards Lykos in a curious tone, moving the bangs that were slightly caught in her eyes. "Instead of telling me can you show me instead?" It was a harmless question, and the spring had thought it would make things more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:11 pm

Lykos's eyes widened a small fraction, before turning to look at the girl next to him. Air manipulation? That was rumored to be the base of all powers! The strongest of them all as well. But Corin just said it like it was nothing. It wasn't nothing. Air manipulation was a huge power. Still in awe, he only managed to get out a two small sentences. "I guess you are looking at it. I have a physiology power..." His voice trailed off, not exactly finishing his sentence or what exactly his power was. Too in awe to really get any more words out. Someone with one of the rarest powers in the world, sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:39 pm

Physiology huh? She had heard of the gift and saw it once but it was a strange gift - she never met a guy with Physiology but there had been plenty of rumors going around that it was a strange gift and shouldn't be taken lightly. It was unique in a way it was almost different for everyone the gift had many forms - but it was all the same. Every single power was a heavy burden and the students at beata were forced too carry it, pitiful. "So what can you do with your gift?" The spring had asked with slight confusion still not sure what his gift was all Corin knew was that it had to deal with Physiology and that gets confusing. Although by his looks, his white hair and beaming red eyes maybe it was demonic as well.

The girls eyes narrowed looking at him, she could tell that he was a bit lost for words but she wasn't quite sure why. Raising an eyebrow "Something the matter?" she had asked him.

Occ; I just realized I switched up her and Aspens color *cries*
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:25 pm

She didn’t take her power to seriously then, did she? He supposed that she would be used to them by now. Straightening himself out, he leaned back so he wasn’t as close to her, giving her a bit of personal space. His red eyes watching the expression on the girl’s face in an attempt to figure out her thoughts. He wasn’t too good at telling people’s emotions. Only if they were angry, their emotions easy to tell. ”Ah, Ares Physiology. I can fight well, be empowered by conflict and anger.”  After a moment he was quiet. Her question didn’t really put him off guard. ”Do you know how rare something like your power is?”

Maybe he shouldn’t tell her that. Who knows how much of an ego she’s got. Well, that was coming from Lykos. He had a pretty big ego himself. Although, the ego was brought back down when he lost in the first round of the tournament, to a single punch no less. He did respect Leo a bit after that. He tended to respect people after he was beaten by them.

Corin was new, so it shouldn’t be much of a shock to Lykos that she doesn’t know the extent of her power.  Maybe it was something that she’d learn while in Beata.  After all, it was supposed to be a safe haven for students with powers.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:04 pm

So what if it was a rare gift. Wasn't the point of having a special ability too protect yourself and your family. Corin can't do that she could hardly even control it, her grasp on her gift mastery was pathetic. The only time it comes to her aid is when her life is in serious danger or when someone angers her enough. The spring can only control small breezes that hardly do anything, she recently learned how to push back boxed but it was hardly any progress. Corin couldn't care less about her 'rare' gift she would be better without it. She always wanted to have a normal life, but no she had to be the special one just like her father and because of it her mother had always hated her, feared her. Violet eyes had shifted eyes difectly on Lykos. With a Gift like that it'd be almost too easy to win against a spar or battle, just say one small insult and most likely the person would react angrily. The spring had stuffed her hands into her pockets not saying much, her face was emotionless and her eyes had moved away from Lykos again.

"I don't care." She had mumbled biting her lip, "What good is a power if you can't even control it and end up hurting people you care about." Horrible screams had filled Corins mind, Nasty memories flashing back into her head of hers. The spring had quietly sighed laying back like Lykos, it was more relaxing sitting up was to much work and gave her back-pain. "Do you have regrets"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:40 pm

Lykos stayed silent, lips closed tightly. It didn't take an expert to know that she was feeling troubled. How would he comfort her? Wait. Why was he even thinking about comforting her anyways. It was her own problem, right? Whatever she was worried about that is. Her question caught the white haired boy off guard. Regrets? Lykos had to think about that. He never thought about anything he had done. He had the 'What's in the past is in the past' attitude toward life. Well, that was when someone didn't wrong him. Lykos could hold a grudge. After a long moment of thought, he responded. "I've made mistakes," His voice was strong and confident, although not too loud. He was careful for the girl's feelings."but I would never call them regrets." Nothing he ever did he found regretful. If he fought as hard as he could, or did his best, the Summer student would never call them regrets. As far as he remembered at that moment of time, he had no regrets.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:59 pm

A small smile has shown on Corin, he sure did have a way with words not what you would expect from a guy who gets stronger by another persons anger. It was obvious that his words were serious he was lost in thought trying to come up with a good response and the spring couldn't be happier with what he said. She had made plenty mistakes too, ones that drove her sister away from her completely that what was her regret. Ever since that day no one in her family looked at her the same including her father which is where she had got the gift blood line from. The spring glanced towards Lykos she felt like she was gonna cry but she couldn't cry in front of someone she just met it was to embarrassing he'd probably think she was a freak or something. Looking away rather quickly the spring had nodded too herself thinking about the positives in life, maybe they weren't reqrets maybe she just thought they were.

"Thanks Lykos.." the spring had offered him a smile her pearly whites showing, she paused for a second not finishing what she was saying. "For complimenting my gift and comforting me.." she felt her face slowly burn and her cheeks becoming red. She never thought she would have this type of conversation with a guy, maybe Cassandra but never a dude. People do surprise you sometimes after all.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:37 am

Lykos was mildly surprised when the girl thanked him. What had he done? As far as he knew, he only told her that her power was rare, and told her what he thought about regrets? What was comforting about that? Was it a girl thing? It must be a girl thing. Doing as she had done, Lykos turned away his red eyes looking for the single cloud, which had faded away while they were having their conversation. Leaning back on the bench, Lykos stared forward, a small smile on his face. "I'm not too sure what I did, but you're welcome, Corin."

Was it weird that he didn't have the urge to argue with Corin? Normally once he found out what bothered people, he'd push on it, causing a fight. However, any urge relating to that was gone. It was kind of weird he supposed. But then again, it was nice too. 'Raija would call me dumb,' He thought, a small huff escaped him. 'but I like it."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:34 am

Corin was always the anti-social type. She normally felt uncomfortable at family gatherings, her cousins birthday partys, dinners and at school to but with Lykos she felt as if she could be herself. Which in the springs mind was crazy since she never ever felt this way for along time. As a young child before she discovered her gift Corin used too be quite optimistic and carefree it was funny how one little change can determine your life from that point on. The spring nodded too Lykos even though she knew that the boy was probably confused but she didnt care, she was thankful and happy and he did that, someone had finally made her smile for real again.

"I never really liked school.." Corin had said suddenly as she also glanced towards the cloud but she looked at the stars instead of the clouds, watching them twinkle in the darkening sky. "I was never able to make any friends... but" The spring paused before finishing her sentence glancing towards the white haired boy - her smile growing.

"I think I finally managed too make one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer nights [closed] ;)))    Summer nights [closed] ;)))  Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer nights [closed] ;)))
Page 1 of 1