Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Summer ehhh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10309

Summer ehhh Empty
PostSummer ehhh

My god guys, I'm so sorry I just disappeared without any warning suddenly ._.; I know I missed out on A LOT but Rose was down in NC for the summer(and still is) and I've wanted to hang out with her for as long as we can, since we can only hang out during summer vacation. To add to that, once I got onto the computer after a long while, my internet was down. Now, I can only get on this one when my mom isn't using it, which she mostly is. Also, I may disappear next week as well, but if I do then I'd definitely be back by the following Friday. I have a LOT of posts to catch up on, not just on this site, either. I'm still here for Beata, though I've lost the roleplaying muse with a few other sites such as WCC, though I'll make sure to do something about that soon. I actually have no idea whether I'll leave those sites are not, but I'm here to stay on Beata :3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Summer ehhh :: Comments

Echo
Re: Summer ehhh
Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:39 pm by Echo
Heeeeeeeey, welcome back~
Stormi
Post Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:13 am by Stormi
Real quick, I might as well add to this...

Stormi wrote:
Rose was down in NC for the summer(and still is) and I've wanted to hang out with her for as long as we can, since we can only hang out during summer vacation. Also, I may disappear next week as well, but if I do then I'd definitely be back by the following Friday.

As I said, I'll be poofing again this week until Friday. Later today I'm leaving and then early Friday I'm coming back. Not nearly as long away as before, and I'm actually saying something about it this time >w<; So there's a heads-up for all of you who still look at the member announcements to see who's leaving and stuff...Yeah. That's it. Bai.
Sandly
Post Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:20 am by Sandly
Just a note, if anyone needs to get a hold of Stormi, I'm friends with her IRL and can relay messages if need be.
Pfft, it's not like anybody really wants to listen to me of have my help anyway... *derps away to go sit in the corner*
Holly
Post Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:36 am by Holly
Aww, tell her I said 'hi', will you Sand?
Stormi
Post Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:00 am by Stormi
Hi Holly xD
Anyways, I'm back~ Time to respond to a bunch of stuff. Weeee
Post  by Sponsored content

Summer ehhh

Page 1 of 1