Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]   Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:50 pm

A smile appeared on Destiny's face as Brant had received the weapon. They she be able to get plenty of wood with the weapon in hand now. Her smile turned into a frown as Destiny just realized something. "It's gonna be hard for us to sleep. We are only gonna get an hour or two of darkness cause of how far north we are. There may be more but nighttime is gonna be really short. " She said looking at Brant, her frown really apparent. Maybe she should raise a skeleton to help keep watch while they were busy grabbing tree branches..
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11280

PostSubject: Re: Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]   Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:59 pm

A pout appeared on Devin's face as Nicola decided to make fun of his choice of words, his tail lashing behind him as he crossed his arms. "That isn't what I meant!" he muttered softly, his gaze flicking around. "I mean hunting to find a stream. Like...Like house hunting! You don't go kill a house when you are house hunting! You are looking for a house to live in when you are house hunting!" He ended his rambling, having half-way though unfolded his arms and were making random motions with them in an attempt to prove his point. However, Nicola's next point was a good one as he blinked. "Uh...That is a good question. I figure maybe we can make a sharpen stick for a make-shift spear. And if we catch small animals it wouldn't be that hard to carry them back..."

When Leo had caught his gaze and soon headed over to them with the hatchet, a quick grin appeared on his face as he took it from the leader of this odd group. "Thank you, Leo. I was about to ask you for it so that is good timing on your part." His attention shift to his girlfriend as she suddenly spoke up. "I guess that is true, but I am sure most of us can get sleep even in the day. The small tent is going to be an issue on its own part...But we are expected to survive and that is something we can do. Now come on, let's get some fire wood. Do you want to hold the branches that I cut down?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

PostSubject: Re: Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]   Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:13 pm

Once Brant had accepted the tool, the boy took a few steps back, casually listening in on their conversation. Once it seemed about over, he strolled back to the camp, unsure of what to do next. Remembering the stakes, Leo put himself back to work,finding a rock, and pounding away at the stakes in hope of getting them settled in the ground to where they will not budge during even the stormiest of days. At least, that's what the blond hoped, he really couldn't be too sure with this. Camping was not his forte. He had only gone camping...once? Maybe? He wasn't too sure, Leo was only a kid the last time he went camping.

ooc; Do you guys want to time skip to where they got stuff done? Or...?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10680

PostSubject: Re: Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]   Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:28 am

Nicola had a skeptical look on her face, staring at Devin for a few moments with a strange glint in her eyes. "People actually call it house hunting?" she asked with mild curiosity. Was that seriously the phrase that people used when they try to find a new place to live? A small smile was evident as she watched Devin try and prove his point and with all of the random gestures, it was really hard to take him seriously. Really hard. "Anyway... I guess that would work. But we don't have a knife?"

Normally, he wouldn't need to take a break at all. He had no limit to his energy or strength, so he didn't need to rest. So why did he suddenly stop? Hieta honestly had no clue. The dead caribou was next to him as he sat on a stone, one leg up and the other dangling loosely with his arm on top of a knee, the other hand with a tight grip on the antlers. His eyes turned up to the sky, crimson red blazing as it watched the clouds cross the sea of blue. Letting out a sigh, maybe things would've been different if he hadn't died. Nicola would've been sent to this school without him eventually, and he'd still be on the run.

Maybe being dead was enough to allow him to be with family still. Somehow, he doubted that the school would've let him stay if they knew he was wanted dead by his own father.

OOC;; Sure, I guess timeskip after Coon posts? Since we almost have the full rotation.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]   Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:58 am

Destiny nodded, "Sure. I can do that. It may be of use to summon a skeleton to help carry some fire would but I don't know if any of them can." Destiny sighed. "Lets just get as much as we can carry for now." She said her smile returning to her face. This was gonna be a fun time.

ooc:I'm good with skippin
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]   Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:38 am

Devin let out a soft sigh, nodding. "Yes, people do seriously call it that. I don't try to understand why, but I know they do." He drifted off as Nicola pointed out the lack of knife to sharpen the sticks but he gave her a small smile. "But we do have a hatchet; I am sure we can use that to make our spears...Later thought, I am sure Brant and Destiny are using it if they are getting wood for a fire...Let's just go find a river." He turned and headed farther into the path they were on, only pausing to see if Nicola had followed him. He wanted to return home with at least some good news, cause even if they couldn't hunt, a river would be a good sign.

Brant nodded as he messed with the hatchet mindlessly, not really paying attention to it as he fiddled with it. "Yeah, I say we don't need you to summon any skeletons for now. If we can't know if it will given be useful, I say we wait on it. I am sure we can carry enough wood between us to make a pretty good campfire anyways." His gaze flickered to the sky - or as much as he could see though the tree tops. "Anyways, let's hurry. With how cold it is, being able to make a campfire will be good." And so with a swing of his hatchet, he started to break down some branches.

--------TIMESKIP--------

With a soft intake of breath and a exhale, fire left Brant's mouth and lit the twig he was holding on fire. It had been maybe an hour or two since they had been sent out on their 'missions', and they had all returned. The pile of twigs and branches in front of Brant showed that him and his girlfriend had done their task. He tossed the burning twig into the pile of wood and soon it was a good campfire. He turned, making his way to where Destiny was and crouched down next to her - not willing to sit in the snow that covered the clearing. His eyes glanced around, wondering how Devin and Nicola had done on their hunting. They were about to find out.

Occ: Making me stuck with the timeskip. ;.;
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

PostSubject: Re: Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]   Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:40 pm

The Autumn student shifted his weight on his feet, his knees aching from being in the crouch position for too long. Leo wanted nothing more but than to sit down in the snow, however, he only had a few pairs of clothes to last him before the end of the week, and he really didn't want to change within the first day of being there. The cold air seemed to bite at his nose, and even his fingers began to feel the cold. The blond brought up his hands to his lips, and let out a huff, his warm breath warming them to an extent. Of course, there was a fire in front of him. Too bad for Leo, he crouched too far away to get any benefit from the flames. He could always get up and get closer. However, the angel boy was sure that he would topple over if he stood up. So he settled with staying in his crouch.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10680

PostSubject: Re: Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]   Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Nicola had scurried back to camp with various small animals held up by her arms as if it were a mini basket. Most of the way, the only times she had turned around were to tell Devin to be quicker or stop being a slowpoke. Dropping the collected, dead animals onto the snow beside the campfire, the prey landing softly like they were on a pillow, Nicola finally let out a sigh of defeat. Wiping her arm over her forehead, she called out to partially no one, "Is this enough? while blue eyes searched for her brother.

Hieta had showed up soon after Nicola, dragging the caribou effortlessly across the snow, no tracks revealing his arrival. With one arm, he flung it close to the tent and it revealed itself to the others' views. The Spring looked slowly across to the others before tossing the makeshift weapons he made as well to them.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]   Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:48 pm

Destiny looked amazed at the food that the others managed to find. It was pretty cool that they had managed to find so much. "We might want to put the caribou into the trees.. or something off the ground.. the food will attract unwanted things.." Destiny suggested. She watched to many survival shows when she was younger. There was bound to be wolves and stuff showing up if they weren't careful.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]   Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:40 pm

Killing the animals had been a bit troubling, but at least they had food to eat. Devin was holding some animals as well, dropping them to add to the small pile that Nicola had made. His eyes flickered up at the roaring fire, happy for the slight warmth it gave him. However, the sudden dead caribou that appeared into existent made him frown slightly, feeling a bit down about the fact that him and Nicola had only manged to get small animals while Hieta (he had to guess it was Hieta) had gotten a caribou. It seemed he had even made makeshift weapons as those soon popped into reality - and the snow - next to the caribou.

Brant watched the 'hunters' come back with food, and he smiled as his green eyes glimmered. At least they weren't going to go hungry - he had joined a pretty good group it seemed. A caribou even appeared but it didn't startle him as much as it should of. He was in a weird group. I mean, an angel, demon, necromancer, someone who can summon demons and a ghost? He was just the little fire breather that joined along this supernatural group. When Destiny spoke up, he glanced at her and nodded. "Yeah, that is a smart idea. Getting it into the trees is going to be fun thought..." It wouldn't be that hard - they had somebody with wings after all but he doubt Leo could carry the whole thing up there by himself. They would need to help him hoist it up there or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]   Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soft-ish Landings [Plot thing]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2