Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New Memories [for skia]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9697

New Memories [for skia] Empty
PostSubject: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Brailynn sank back into the dorm room couch, crossing her legs together and getting comfortable. She'd already finished her homework and classes already, the teachers always made it really easy on them during the summer, and she'd done her own training for the day. Between the things that normally kept her busy, and lack of interesting events on campus for the time, she realized that there wasn't much else to do.

She glanced across the couch, seeing a small stress ball someone had left lying around on the other side. She picked it up and gave it a squeeze, and another, and another - before getting quickly bored and throwing it behind her. "Well, this is fun..." The blonde huffed to herself quietly. Maybe she should've looked for something to do outside, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11752

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:30 pm

Richard happened to walk up behind her as she tossed the stress ball over her shoulder. He honestly couldn't decide if he wanted to dodge it or catch it so instead, he ended up fiddling around with the ball after it hit him on the shoulder and bounced towards his hands so he ended up hitting it in the air between his hands a few times with a look of surprised terror before it finally rested in his left hand. Walking around the couch to stand next to her, he gave her a joking smile. "Well, it might be more fun if you actually try to toss it to yourself rather than throw it at me!" he said lightly before tossing the stress ball back at Lynn. He really didn't know if she wanted it again, but oh well. He already threw it. "You bored?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:39 pm

The Spring blinked, seeing her roommate walk around the couch out of the corner of her eye. He was so quiet, she'd didn't even know he was there! A small smile appeared on her face anyways as he tossed the stress ball back at her, and she caught it well enough, snatching it right out of the air. "I didn't even know you were there," she said simply, rolling the sphere around in her fingers. "It's not nice to sneak up on a lady, you know." Brailynn shot him a teasing look, tossing the ball away back his way and shooting over to make more room on the couch for him.

She let out a melodramatic sigh at his question. "So bored. I'm on the verge of death right now."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:10 pm

This time, catching the ball easily, he tossed it between his own hands for a moment while he plopped onto the couch next to her. "I wasn't sneaking!" he laughed. "You just weren't paying enough attention." With a quick look at the stress ball, he tossed it back at her. "Don't die. Dying is bad for you, you know. If you're really that bored, we could go do something." he paused. "Well, I mean... like-like.. a casual something. You know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:21 pm

Brailynn just grinned, holding back a laugh and making a not-so-subtle mhm sound. She caught the stress ball again and looked it over, peering at the cheesy smiley face printed on the side of it. "A casual something," she repeated, raising an eyebrow. "What kind of casual something did you have in mind?" The dirty blonde tossed the ball back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Wow. How did it manage to come out like that? He didn't quite catch it this time, even if was only thrown lightly. It managed to bounce out of his hands and roll into his lap. Picking it up with a sudden anxiousness, he didn't even try to make eye contact with Lynn in fear of her going to laugh at him for whatever reason. Sure, he knew he already sounded stupid but he didn't want to affirm his slight humiliation. Sitting up straight and clearing his throat he tried to mentally walk it off. "Uh... well, food is always good. If you're hungry. I can get some snacks from the vending machine or a drink. Want some pop?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:39 pm

She stifled another small giggle as he fumbled around with the stress ball around his lap, thinking it was a little endearing how easily he'd gone and embarrassed himself. Lynn wondered if she was imagining it or if there was a light blush across his cheeks after all. "Pop sounds good," she answered back simply, but cheerfully. "Snacks sound good too. And a movie, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:06 pm

"Sure!" He said, probably a little to eagerly as he stood back up off the couch and stuck his hands in his pockets to see if he had some change. There was a little bit of clanging from a few coins, but overall, that was about it. Not enough for snacks and drinks for the both of them. "Heh... Gimme a second." Quickly walking back into his room, he grabbed his wallet and walked back into the living room before heading toward the door. "Anything in particular you want? I'm gonna grab a Coke and some Bugles, I think. Maybe a Milky Way." He paused for a moment. "Or... You wanna come with me? Doesn't matter either way to me..."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:04 am

She glanced up at the roof of their dorm, seeming rather thoughtful as she pondered over what sounded good in her head. "A pepsi maybe, and some hot cheetos?" Her gaze traveled back to him once he suggested that she make the trip with him. She smiled again. "Sounds like a plan. We can carry more too, then." Brailynn stuck her hand out in front of her. "You have to help me get up, though." She feigned a look of exhaustion, playfulness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:59 pm

"Help you up?" He whined with an exaggerated eye roll before he chuckled and trudged back over to the couch. "I just have to do everything. Come on, get up," he said jokingly as he grabbed her hand and pulled her up off the couch. It was a pretty easy task, but he kind of overestimated how difficult it was going to be and probably pulled a little too hard. It wasn't that he was thinking that she weighed more than she did... but that's pretty much it. It was quite a pleasant surprise, but because of it, he practically yanked her up toward him. Without any time to react and try to keep her balance, he just hoped that she could stay on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:35 pm

She smirked, "Oh yeah, your life is soooo hard." To put simply, Brailynn had expected that she'dve been able to bring herself up with a little help, not to be pulled almost flying off the couch. Normally, she was pretty quick on her feet, but something didn't quite work then and she stumbled a bit with a gasp. The spring was left hanging awkwardly, hands clinging onto his shoulders and her eyes gazing up at him. "Ah... Nice one..." She could feel blood rushing to her cheeks. Helppls;w;.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:19 pm

He really had no idea what to do. He just kinda froze when she fell and grabbed onto him so instead of looking all attractive with a funny look of surprise, it was more like an ugly terror as he tried to process what just happened. When he finally fully realized what just happened, he quickly helped her back to her feet as his face turned red from making a complete fool of himself. When she had her balance again, he turned to the door trying to regain his composure. "Alright, well... Want to go get those snacks now?" he asked nervously, trying to laugh it off while hoping she wasn't too upset with him. "I-I really think that Milky Way is calling my name."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:22 am

She'd been staring with wide eyes right back at him, clearing her throat when he'd helped to stand up right again and letting out a small nervous laugh along with him. "Uh - Sure, yeah." She called after him, trying to find her smile again and hoping her face didn't seem too red in that moment. 'That was some b-list teenage fluff...' Brailynn thought to herself, trying to play it cool in her head. It definitely wasn't working as well as she liked. Her pulse had picked up and she still felt a little light-headed from that moment, no matter how short it was or seemed.

And it was still probably nothing, she reminded herself. They'd been friends and roommates for ever, and even though she'd wanted it otherwise badly for a long time, she'd finally accepted that's how it was going to stay... Times like this aside. Lynn gathered what composure she could and walked to the door, glancing back at him. "I hope they have whatchamacallits." She said. Her favorite candy, simply because of the name. The spring shot him a teasing look. "Just don't try to send the candy flying too?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:20 pm

He thought that he completely screwed up. There was no way that she could like someone who makes her fall like that or act so awkward like he did. Maybe that was just a little too much... The final straw. Great. But suddenly, she started joking with him and he couldn't help but feel at least a little more relaxed before looking back at her and give her a big smile and a shake of his head. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry! I'll make sure to hold on tight and not let go of the candy. Does that make you feel better?" he asked as he followed her out the door.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:49 pm

She let out a little sniff that sounded like it could've been a laugh. "Just a little better, yeah." The Spring smiled, walking down the hall and eagerly looking ahead after those few corners, keeping her eyes peeled for the closest machine. There were some still by the main dorm hall, still on, thankfully. "You think I could reach my arm in there and grab a few?" Lynn asked jokingly, sizing her arm up and glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Memories [for skia]   New Memories [for skia] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Memories [for skia]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next