Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Another Day [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10662

Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Her face was torn between pain and awkwardness with perhaps a hint of guilt, and a sad smile crept up. Gold eyes watched Magic leave from their corners, and she knew. He didn't believe her at all. Lamia wanted to laugh and cry at the same time because good Gods, she was so fucking pathetic. To think, someone actually showed a shred of concern for her. How hard she kept trying to delude herself that it was just something they might've had an ulterior motive to or that it was just something she invented in her head to try and make herself feel better. Maybe it would be fine if someone cared, just a bit. Lamia wouldn't mind, but was it selfish to ask for his attention? To just straight up tell him everything without a care in the world? No was the obvious answer. It wouldn't be fair at all - he has enough on his shoulders already.

She didn't want to bring him down with her. So she was going to keep shut like the weak person she always was.

Dragging the spoon around the plate, she made slow complete circles, mulling over her thoughts. There was no way she could say anything, especially if he knew... It'd change everything. Everything from the way he thought about her to their friendship to the way they acted, and what's worse was that it would ruin the relationships they had with other people. What would Aspen and Barry do if everything was terrible between them because of her own mistake? Do whatever it takes to keep this normal. Those people she considered friends - Lamia didn't want to let that go. Not after everything that's happened before.

Getting up abruptly, she almost knocked the table and the plate over. Reaching her hands out to balance everything, she let out a small sigh of relief once everything stabled, and carefully, she picked up the plate and brought it to the kitchen. Might as well save it for later. Was it normal to keep a fried egg in a fridge? It was something she did back home because her family wasn't exactly doing successful financially. Maybe it'd be way too weird.... Stop second-guessing yourself and pick, dammit. Glancing back to make sure Magic wasn't watching - never mind, he'd hear her - she placed it inside.

There was a straining silence that washed over the kitchen, save for the sound of running water. Nervously, her hands placed in front of her, she dug the ball of her right foot into the ground, a faint color of rose appearing on her cheeks. "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry..." The more she thought about, the more she wanted to shoot herself. Why the hell was she apologizing this time?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9412

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Magic heard her footsteps over the loud noise of the sink. It was kind of hard for him not too.. He didn't bother to look up at his friend or anything. He turned off the water to the sink, and grabbed a towel, and dried the plate. After that he put it away. He paused when he heard Lamia speak up, but didn't say anything. In response to what she said, he just let out a sigh. How many times had she apologized now? He didn't bother counting but he knew it was a lot.

He just shook his head, and pushed open the door, and made his way back out into the living area. He wasn't going to bother right now. They still had a couple hours before most of the gang would be active and around. What should they do? What should he do? He just created a bunch of tension between the two of them. Vincent wouldn't be here to lighten it up either. Oh boy what should he do?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:24 pm

That was the completely wrong choice.

Dammitdammitdammit, were the only words that were streaming through her mind and it took her a few moments to process that Magic had left the kitchen. Blinking, Lamia closed her eyes, grasping her fingers tightly together as they wove through one another. This stupid situation was all her fault - it became distraught and now she was panicking to figure something out, to just mend it back to pay any proper attention to anything. She swallowed a lump in her throat, turning her eyes towards the door he left through. Should she follow after him or just leave him some time to think? Did he even want her to be around at the moment? Ugh, this was stupid. Really really stupid. Fate was probably laughing at her failures again. Goddamn, she was such a nuisance and burden. And that's why she was inwardly cursing herself and trying to think of any other ways to beat herself up over it.

Reluctantly, she followed him out, and one small little problem...

She didn't realize he was that close to the door -- she had assumed that he had went to the couch or something. And now?

As if on cue with some higher power's demand, Lamia tripped over her own two feet awkwardly and because the floor is now suddenly slippery for this plot device's convenience, and she toppled over, flailing a bit. On reflex, she grabbed the nearest available object, which unfortunately was Magic's arm as she took him down with her. Gravity did the rest; Lamia found herself face up flat against the floor with her lips touching his, and with his weight, it prevented herself from moving at all, and she felt crushed. Her heart raced, beating itself like a drum, and the familiar warmth crept itself up onto her cheeks, only much stronger than usual; her face was aflame and she tried to will herself to stop blushing. That wasn't working.

You fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:14 pm

Magic didn't know why he paused a bit ways from the door. He didn't quite know.. Maybe he was trying to figure something out, then go talk to Lamia if he came up with something.. He didn't even hear the girl's footsteps as she came walking out of the kitchen. Thats when he felt something pull on his arm. He couldn't stop himself from falling, nor could he move to avoid landing on his friend.

His eyes grew wide when he felt their lips touch. He sat in shock for a second before realizing that the smaller girl couldn't move.. Red spread across his face, and he pushed himself off the girl and rolled over on his back next to the girl. "S-s-sorry.." He said stuttering a couple times. His heart was beating fast inside his chest. There were butterflies in his stomach. Why was that? He couldn't get the heat on his face to go away either.. "I shouldn't have been standing so close to the door..." He lifted his hand and put it on his on his mouth. It felt nice but at the same time if felt very weird. The only other time he had been kissed was by Aspen when she was drunk but even then it wasn't a kiss like that. Oh boy what should he do?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:38 pm

A strangled, soft gasp escaped her and with a groan, shoulders aching, Lamia found herself painfully shifting into a sitting position. Uncomfortably, she fidgeted, her hands strumming on the arm she fell on. Dammit, it was the one she had injured back at the gym from taking the blow for Aspen. Wincing a bit, her golden eyes turned over to glance at Magic for a few brief moments before she averted them. Her face was caught somewhere between guilty, worried, and completely in pain. She shook her head feverishly. "I-I'm s-sorry... I-it's my f-fault, r-really. I-I w-w-wasn't paying attention a-and..." she awkwardly stammered, blabbering apologies and trying to find some reason to say it was completely on her and no one else. The way she was talking, it honestly sounded like she had killed someone's dog and set their house on fire. "I-I d-didn't mean t-to..." Her voice trailed off into complete nothingness, leaving her sentence unfinished.

That was her first kiss... and a freaking accidental one. Ah, what should she do? She could still feel it, and while it wasn't meant on purpose, it left a warm, fuzzy feeling around her. Butterflies bubbled up in her chest and there was a sick, lurching feeling in her stomach. Was this wrong? This was so embarrassing... her face was even redder now, and she couldn't keep thinking. Her head was clouded up and she felt almost frantic and panicking. Stupidstupidstupidstupid... Taking a few deep breaths, she started mentally counting in her mind to ten, anything to calm herself. Slowly, ever so slowly, she regained control of her emotions. "I-I'm s-s-so s-s-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Magic shook his head. "It's my fault.." He didn't bother to look at the girl thought he could hear sound of pain escape her. "If I wasn't standing so close to the door I wouldn't have fallen on you, or crushed you, or.. yeah.." He sat up the red still on his face as well. It wasn't as bright as before thought.. It was actually both of their faults. If Lamia payed attention, and Magic wasn't standing so close to the door it wouldn't have happened.

Now it was time to address her sound of pain. "Are you alright? It sounded like you hurt something.." He asked his friend concerned coming back into his voice. He couldn't really help it. Why did he care for her so much? There was really anyone else he was so concerned for except for Laine.. Maybe he liked her? Was that it? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Lamia recoiled, turning her face away from him, her blush only growing, much to her embarrassment and shame. Her physical capabilities were always poor, so something as simple as falling could damage her more than she would like - no matter how much she tried to fix that, it wasn't happening after that. Lips quivering and eyes shut closed, she took a sharp breath, slowly releasing it to try and calm her thudding heart a bit more. Would he be mad that she hurt herself because of a stupid mistake? No matter what Magic said, it was her fault and nobody else's. If it was an accident or both of their's, it was always because of her just existing. Her free hand slowly crept up, clasping her injured arm, the fingers strumming it in a staccato rhythm.

She was shaking... why? It couldn't be some after-effect or something of a kiss. That'd be silly. Maybe it was just because of her own chagrin? No... probably not. Probably Fate's doing, that's what she wanted to believe. Lamia slowly spoke up, trying to hide any hints of pain in her voice, "I-I'm f-fine... n-n-nothing I can't f-fix." Could she afford expending more time so soon? It'd leave her more vulnerable and susceptible to sickness. Goddammit, why was everything was always a lose-lose situation with her?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:44 pm

He looked at her for a second, studying her before looking away.. "Alright.." He said softly in response to her saying something about being able to take care of it. It kind of bothered him that she wouldn't let others help her.. but there wasn't really much he could do about that at the moment.. He was still going to try some days, but today wasn't the day to try.. Seeing how they were going to be around each other for a while longer, and seeing how something really awkward happened, but it felt really nice. He could still feel it on his lips a little bit.. Why was it like that? Why did he have to deal with something like this? It didn't happened before..
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:12 pm

It wasn't that she didn't want help, but... it wasn't worth it for her to burden others with her problems. As dependent as she was, Lamia really couldn't afford them to worry about her or try and prioritize her above something else because of her stupid, silly mistakes. There were times where she wondered why her mind was always so conflicting. Make a choice already. What choice? To ask for help? Or to try and not rely on others so much? "I-I'm s-s-sorry..." she repeated awkwardly, internally letting out a sigh of relief that he seemed to believe her -- somewhat, or maybe he was just respecting her wishes. At least it seemed to go her way for a few moments. Damn, she'll have to heal this once she gathered enough time again from some unsuspecting plants and animals. If she passed out now, it'd ruin his plans for the day; and to add onto that, she was still so tired... not enough sleep. These were one of the many times where she really, really, really hated herself for being so pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Another apology? How many did that make for just today? Silence fell between the two again. Magic didn't really know what to say. Both of them were probably going to think back to that moment a lot through the day. Well at least Magic was going to be. How long did they have again. Magic stood up and looked at the nearest clock. They still had a couple hours. It was still a bit too early. What should they do in the mean time? Watch a movie? Maybe they should just relax. Let Lamia do whatever she wanted like read or something. Magic would probably end up watching an old movie or something.. Something from his childhood maybe.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:22 am

Silence was something she was very used to, only because she couldn't hold conversations, but all of them felt the same - awkward, strained, and unending. This one was no different and all of them were always because she didn't know what to say or do; what kind of initiative could she take? Lamia bit her lip. That was the seventh apology in the course of a goddamn hour. Was she that bad at socializing and talking to others? Yes, you're that bad, was the answer her mind came up with. Everything became suddenly more complex the moment she had woken up and started blabbering nonsense. This entire stupid moment was completely her fault. If she hadn't... Goddammit. Lamia really wanted to just go jump off the balcony at the moment, but since Magic was there, she shouldn't. It wouldn't be fair to him. "I-I'm s-such a nuisance..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:40 am

No Lamia don't jump off the Balcony. Even if you did Magic would try to save you. Magic despite being a bit ways from the girl still heard her. "You aren't. At least not to me anyway." He knew she wasn't going to believe his words, but might as well try anyway. He opened the door to the Balcony and stepped outside for a moment. He leaned on his arms the were leaning on the balcony railing. "You probably noticed the tattoo, didn't you?" He asked changing the subject. Maybe they could find something to talk about. Maybe the tattoo would be a start.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:11 am

"I-it's just th-that... n-n-never mind," Lamia shook her head, following after Magic towards the balcony, her eyes watching the outside world, observing all of the mundane things that people did on a daily basis - stuff that she didn't enjoy as a kid. It'd be best if she stopped speaking her mind now; that was something she didn't want to do. Was she that tired that she forgot about that? She blinked, tilting her head to the side with a confused look on her face. "H-huh...?" Realization dawned on her and she nodded. "I-I did... I-I-I j-just th-thought that you... d-didn't want to... uhm... t-talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:22 am

"Here I don't mind talking about it.. Back at the school who knows how people would react and what not.." Mason said. Here there wasn't much to be afraid of. Here he kind of ruled the city in his own way. No one payed any mind to anyone else. No one cared about what people did. Even if people found out what he did, they would probably try to save themselves before even trying to put him up in jail. This is how he saw the world.. Just one giant selfish place. Everyone was concerned about themselves before others. And thats how he lived, Selfish like everyone else in the corrupted city. To survive in a place like this you had to be. "Someone was bound to find out about it eventually.. Decided it would be better to have you find out.." He did intentionally set it, but he didn't mind having her know about it. It was better to have someone know anyway.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:36 am

He was always saying that someone was going to find out anyway. Did he not trust himself enough to be able to conceal everything? That wasn't right... Magic always seemed to be so distant, so reserved about sharing his past, and yet, recently, everything was spilling out. Was this what he wanted or was it because she was already enough of a burden that she could carry his always? Was that why he thought it was better? "Wh-why m-m-me though...?" Lamia needed to know - there was a sinking feeling that it was only out convenience or that she could be thrown to the side easily. There was no way he actually thought she was special or anything... no absolute way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [CLOSED]   Another Day [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next