Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

the god you know is nothing more than a devil

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8804

the god you know is nothing more than a devil Empty
PostSubject: the god you know is nothing more than a devil   the god you know is nothing more than a devil EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:54 pm

The orgy began when jAY or should i say GAY FUCKING JAPEN TITS Sbegan to strip before us all. It was like satan unfurling his mortal form before us and it was super suprising and hot. Donald Trump whipped out his 6789987656789 feet schlong that wa hot s made of cold iron and we all gasped in awe. It was like a rocket in penile form and Jay got at the thought of inserting it into his
leaky basement to stop the leaks

Jay was a little slutty , and Sleepy punched him in the dick to calm him down. But Jay, the fucking slut, only grew harder. “FIST IT HARDER!” HE SHOUTED AS EVERYONE’S FIST WAS INSIDE HIS dLEAKY BASEMENT TRYING TO DESPERATELY STOP THE LEAKS WITH THEIR HANDS

Sleepy cried at the sight before him. Jay’s prolapsed fun was for all to see. IT WA
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10968

PostSubject: Re: the god you know is nothing more than a devil   the god you know is nothing more than a devil EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Tree was the most vicious of them all, getting her steel beams and hitting all those who didn’t fist hard enough. Mount whimpered and came like a fucking scrub when he saw her naked. It was the first time he’d ever seen a real woman. But it wasn’t as sexy as sleepy’s asian twink ass body which had Mount jizzzing like a fire hydrant. Jay tried to fly jets into her steel beams but the fuel just wouldn’t melt them.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8768

PostSubject: Re: the god you know is nothing more than a devil   the god you know is nothing more than a devil EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:02 pm

why
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12433

PostSubject: Re: the god you know is nothing more than a devil   the god you know is nothing more than a devil EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:05 pm

fight putin with memes.
SPREAD THE WORD YOU SNUBS
BUSH DID 7/11 AND 7/11 IS GOOD ALSO ALLAHU AKBARWELL MEME’D MY FREUNDjetfuel can’t is this the real liiiiife
is this just fantasyyyy
caught in a landsliiiide melt steel beamsGAHT EEpeenMDEEZ NUUUUUUUUUUUTZ HUEHUEHUEHEHUE

MOunt touchedsleepy in the nuts and it was super uncomfortable for JET FUEL CANT MELT DANK MEMESeveryone at the orgy becayse we were all there fora friendly dinner and it got heated super fast
andFish cried because the main course was fish

I HAVE MORE TESTOSTORONE IN MY PET BUNNY THAN YOUR BODY YOU FUCKING FAGO BOY FIGHT ME LIKE OBAMA NEVER DID YOU WANKY LITTLE BUM I FOUGHT IN THE TAJ MAHAL
LEAVE OBONGOS ALONE
DK?

stop
Jay bad touched Mount

The orgy began when jAY or should i say GAY FUCKING JAPEN TITS Sbegan to strip before us all. It was like satan unfurling his mortal form before us and it was super suprising and hot. Donald Trump whipped out his 6789987656789 feet schlong that wa hot s made of cold iron and we all gasped in awe. It was like a rocket in penile form and Jay got at the thought of inserting it into his
leaky basement to stop the leaks

Jay was a little slutty , and Sleepy punched him in the dick to calm him down. But Jay, the fucking slut, only grew harder. “FIST IT HARDER!” HE SHOUTED AS EVERYONE’S FIST WAS INSIDE HIS LEAKY BASEMENT TRYING TO DESPERATELY STOP THE LEAKS WITH THEIR HANDS

Sleepy cried at the sight before him. Jay’s prolapsed fun was for all to see. IT WA

Tree was the most vicious of them all, getting her steel beams and hitting all those who didn’t fist hard enough. Mount whimpered and came like a fucking scrub when he saw her naked. It was the first time he’d ever seen a real woman. But it wasn’t as sexy as sleepy’s asian twink ass body which had Mount jizzzing like a fire hydrant. Jay tried to fly jets into her steel beams but the fuel just wouldn’t melt them.

Splotch was only a spectator, but Jay didn’t see why she couldn’t have some fun. The steel beams were still intact as jet fuel can’t melt steel beams. So Ebony offered one to her, as Donald Trump was too busy trying to lift his ginormous dick off the floor. It was too big to lift and the force of gravity meant it was stuck. Mount, the ever loyal republican, jumped on top of it, stroking it with his whole nubile body so that Donald could feel some pleasure before he died of fucking old age in this orgy.

Splotchy got the steel beam and spanked donald trump with it, shoving it up his loose old anus hole. Then she hopped onto the other end, sharing the steel beam with her new best friend.

Then air horns sounded. It was time for Mount to be ritually humiliated. Like the cultish catholics of the old, everyone stood in a circle and whipped him with a cat-o-nine.

THEN PAUL RUDD SKATED IN ON TWO OF HIS OWN PENISES AND SAID HOW DO YE DO KIDS AND HE TURNED INTO ANT MAN AND DANCED ON THE STEEL BEAMS. “HOT DAMN CALL ME WILFRED AND NAME ME JESUS” ROO SAID IN HER AUTRALIAN ACCENT AS SHE FIT THE ENTIRE STEEL BEAM INSIDE HER CUS SHE LOVES PAUL RUDD HOLY SHIT
sexy
eyebrowwiggle
mount is into this
Hot damn them steel beams tho

he’s getting off on this
i’m moist af

mmmhhh
It’s 2009 all over again
SERIOUS WRITING PAST THIS POINT YOU FAGGOTS
i’m scared i want to call my mom
mount is a fuckboy and everybody knows it
DAMN RIGHT THEY DO

i can;t breathe
вы все педикивы
все педики

вы все педики
вы все педики

smh

shut up focukboy

F FOR FAGULA
what animal
A FAGGOT NARWAL

sobs

But I like my big text

wtf
SENPAI MY HIPS ARE MOVING ON THEIR OWN

Donald Trump whipped out his 6789987656789 feet schlong and made sweet love to obama-senpai
hot
fuck the kikes race war now HEIL HITLER YOU WILL BE AVENGED
“ITS TRUMPIN’ TIME” HE SHOUTED AS HE KNOCKED OVER A BUILDING WITH IT

trump 2046

TRUMP GIVE ME YOUR MACROPENIS UUUUUGGGHHHH

BLOCK OUT THE MEXICANS
BUILD A WALL

TRUMP USED HIS MACROPENIS AS A WALL! IT WAS SUPER DICK-TASTIC AND ALIEN-STOPPING THE MEXICANS QUIVERED AND HID BEHIND THEIR TACOS
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12433

PostSubject: Re: the god you know is nothing more than a devil   the god you know is nothing more than a devil EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:35 pm

COME ON AND SLAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the god you know is nothing more than a devil   the god you know is nothing more than a devil Empty

Back to top Go down

the god you know is nothing more than a devil
Page 1 of 1