Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The 'devil' arrived at Beata.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11262

The 'devil' arrived at Beata. Empty
PostSubject: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:58 pm

In front of the gate to the Beata Academy stood a lone boy. He didn't seem to be that old, and he wasn't. Only barely fourteen, he was seemingly on his own now. His light brown hair was a mess as he held a baseball cap on his head. It was a dark blue cap, with a fancy red 'B' on it; the cap insignia of his home state's baseball team, the Boston Red Socks. His other hand was wrapped around the handle of his suitcase, which was a simple black one. He was also wearing a long coat, even thought it was pretty much summer now. His green eyes stared at the gate, having been standing there for a while.

However, he finally took a deep breath as he lowered his hand from his cap, and took a step forward and pushed open the gate. He took a step forward though the now open gate as glanced around with a nervous look. He didn't want to talk to anyone, he barely wanted to be here. While he didn't like being at home without his sister around, he wondered what the other students would think of him...He had never been to a real school anyways, being home-schooled his whole life. This was going to be a big change for the young boy...But if it was for better or for worst, that had yet to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10662

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:18 pm

It was very suspicious. Almost too suspicious. The small little girl had went bursting through the courtyard and to the entrance when she sensed the demonic energy lingering over there, her eyes in a glare and each huff of breath was in annoyance. How could there be another demon around the school? The practically eight year old girl was stomping around the campus, and no students bothered to stop her as the red aura around her seemed to emphasize her rage, ticking like a time bomb that was about to go off. Ugh, why was it that she had to kill other demons to power herself up? She didn't like it, but she wouldn't ever revert to her normal age without it.

But when she reached the school's gates, all she saw was a boy... older than her physically, but mentally? Her eyes narrowed when the thought came to her... Was it possible that he was the demon? Maybe? No? Oh well. Didn't matter, she had to help a new student anyway and she wasn't permitted to kill them... Even if it helped her.

"Hiya! Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Truthfully, he should of been expecting anything. He was at a school for people with pretty much supernatural abilities. However, an eight-year old stomping toward him and glowing red? He was not expecting that. His free hand quickly flashed to the top of his head, as if afraid his cap would fall off as he stared at the young girl before him. What bothered him most about her wasn't the fact that she had looked annoyed or was glowing...No matter how much it should of, but the fact that she looked like she was eight. Something seemed off about that, as he was sure that thirteenth was the youngest that was allowed her...Perhaps she wasn't a student? Ah...Perhaps it wasn't best to ask. She could take offense and he didn't want that.

Then she spoke up, causing him to blink. Was he new here? He glanced at the suitcase he was holding the handle too, thinking that it should of answered the question, then at the young girl before nodded sheepishly. "Ye-Yeah," he muttered softly, as if afraid to talk. Clearly he wasn't the best at talking to strangers...Or anybody really. He had only spoken to his family really before, just his parents and his older sister...Oh, why couldn't she be here with him? No. Focus on the person in front of him. He narrowed his green eyes as he attempted to stay on topic, trying to remember all that his father had told him on the way here. Be polite...Try to make small talk. Don't act like a fool. His father had laughed after that last one, but he was afraid that he would act like a fool. "Ah...M-My name is Devin," he stated quickly, giving her a soft, weak smile that tugged on his lips. Gonna be polite. Make small talk. Don't be a fool. "A-And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Nicola knew that she was making the other boy uncomfortable, his smile being queasy and uncomfortable. It was to be expected, considering that she looked as though she was about to annihilate him, glowing crimson red and practically destroying the concrete underneath her, metaphorically of course. Somehow, she knew that the other person wasn't the most comfortable around, but quite honestly, there wasn't much she could do but help him out and show him around the school. A wide smile was evident on her face, and she gave a small wave as she took a step back to give the new student some space, "I'm Nicola! Nice to meet 'cha." No, she still had to be cautious around the other boy, he was still... a demon. She could tell.

She felt a little wary, and her feet were shuffling back and forth as she tried to find some kind of small talk to make. No, she never was terrible at conversations, but there was just something about the other kid that made her feel as though... it seemed kind of hard to talk to him. Was it because he seemed nervous? Or because he was scared of her? Nicola didn't really know, nor did she think she wanted to, to be completely fair. "Sooooo... I could show you around, I guess?" The offer was completely sudden, and the only real reason she was offering was to get to know the other boy better. Why was she still referring to him as that "other boy"? Ugh... "If you want, Devin. I mean, you know, since I'm just a kid and all... And err..." Wow, she must suck at conversations right now. That's a first.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Nicola? It was a nice name, Devin had to give her that...He just wished that she would stop glowing, it was weird. His hand remained on his hat, afraid to remove it in fear that his hat could fall off of his head. He knew that it didn't matter here, they were like him! Gifted as his father said...But he had spent his whole life hiding them, he didn't want to stop now. That would simply feel unnatural to him. So, his hand remained on his head as he tightly gripped his suitcase.

The sudden offer she made surprised him, causing him to blink as he stared at the young, glowing girl. "Ah...S-Sure," he said quickly, giving her a soft smile, hoping she wouldn't notice his fangs...Another reason why he never spoke to people; his fangs were kinda easier to notice when his mouth was open compared to when it was closed. "After all, I-I am sure you know this place better then I do even if you are...Ah, a kid...I-I am new here after all." Now, don't get it wrong. Devin wasn't that bad at talking with others, he had almost always had his older sister to talk too. He just wasn't good at talking with people that he had no idea about.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:57 pm

Yes, that confirmed it. The fangs were very noticeable and now, Nicola was sure. It was out of the blue, but she never really cared about hurting others' feelings, especially when they were strangers to her. Most of all, she was blunt for a kid, and didn't really sugarcoat anything. Anything. Calming down a bit, it was at least soon enough that the light around her faded, her breaths slow and steady like a drumstick beating around its instrument to create the deep sound it was to provide. The Summer student asked in the most straightforward manner she could, "You don't happen to be a demon, huh?"

Within that moment, she had grabbed his hand, not caring about whether he was new or not, and had begun to drag him towards the school. It was in a carefree way, after her serious and possibly touchy question, and most of all, she had gone ahead and started directing him around. Honestly, Nicola didn't know why she was so interested in him. But... she didn't know. Oh well. She sucked at conversing with demons, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:59 am

Of course she noticed, of course. When she had asked that simple question, Devin froze in sudden fear. His hand let go of his suitcase handle, and his eyes flickered with fear. However, before he could even come up with an attempt to respond, she grabbed his now free-hand and started to drag him forward. In a quick motion, his hand let go of his hat (which luckily did not fall off as he lurched forward) and reached behind him, just barely grabbing on this suitcase to bring it with him. While he was not being dragged along by this eight-year-old, he didn't attempt to break away from her grip mostly because she seemed to mean no harm for him. Mostly when she started to give directions.

While Devin listened to what she was saying, he was also trying to come up with what to say, so when a lull finally came in her explaining of the school, he spoke up. "I-I'm not a demon!" he hissed softly, as if afraid to say it to loudly. "I h-have the gift of taking a form of a demon...B-but I am not a demon!" His voice lowered as he went on. "My father told me that I should never-ever think of myself as a demon...I am just gifted in a unique way." He paused for a few seconds, before he let out a soft sigh as he glanced around the school. As he waited for her to respond, his mind didn't come up with an obvious question that it should have; how the hell had she gotten the idea of demon from just seeing his fangs?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:59 pm

"Don't lie, I can tell from your kind of aura," Nicola replied hastily, not bothering to do much. While she had released her grip slightly from his wrist, she still had a decently firm grip as she stopped in the courtyard for a brief moment, resting at the fountains. Taking a seat on the cold, marble stone, the small girl contemplated on a few thoughts, her legs swinging back and forth as she began to think, just for a moment. The other boy seemed scared to talk about it. Was it a problem like before? She didn't know. She didn't know whether she should even take the chance to try and ruthlessly murder him... if she could. Of course, this was school, and as a little kid, she shouldn't even try.

Nicola just let out a sigh, releasing a breath that she hadn't realized she was holding in. "You see, I summon demons. I take their power, kill them, do whatever I can to get stronger," She paused briefly, unsure of whether to add this next bit to what she was planning to explain. Eh, better someone else at the school knew beside her brother, just in case she went psycho. "Or I can make a pact with them. Demon conjuration, but I split off into a few branches beside that."

With a happy smile, she cutely asked, "Does that explain how I knew?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:13 am

"I-I don't know what my..." he motioned helplessly with his free hand, having let go of his suitcase when they had stopped. "My 'aura' says or whatever but I am not a demon!" He had to admit, the courtyard was beautiful, he wanted to convince this girl that he was right; he was not a demon, and he didn't want her to think otherwise. He listened as she went on, before growing silently pale at the mention of her taking the power of demons and killing them.  If that hadn't just conformed the fact that he needed to convince her that his power was simply taking the form of a demon, he wasn't sure what else could. He let out an exasperated sigh. "Well, I-I can at least see how y-you got the idea that I am a demon...With help of the fangs of all...But I am not one!" he hissed softly, stomping his foot in frustration as underneath his cloak, his pure-black thin tail lashed. How could he convince this little girl otherwise? He couldn't even use his power, as every time he tried he normally just fainted. So, he gave a defeated sigh as he shook his head. "L-Listen...I d-don't know how you want me to convince you otherwise, but I-I swear I am not a demon! P-Perhaps my 'aura' gives off the idea of me being one f-from my...powers, but please believe me that I am not a demon...I don't wanna die..." The last part was in a soft, almost quiet voice and a bit of a squeak as the boy stared helpless at the girl before him. His father had claimed this would be a safe place, but already five minutes in he worried for his life! What a great start to his first-ever school...He bet that none of the other students had to deal with this problem.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:32 am

Nicola knew she was generally a very direct person, but did she really freak the guy out or something? Her smile quickly turned into a frown, trying to find the words to respond to the new student. Perhaps she went too far, though to be fair, she was always told to speak what was on her mind, so she was just doing that. Then it hit her what he was thinking. "Wait, hold on. You thought I was going to try to kill you?" Her voice betrayed the shock that was in her head, and she almost felt guilty for scaring the other guy. Almost, because it was true that her own life depended on demon life force. In a way. She shook her head in a negative motion, using her hand to gesture a simple wave-off to forget the problem. "I was just saying you felt like a powerful demon, is what I meant. But my instinct isn't always right, you know,"Nicola sighed, her voice staying steady as she tried to fix up her mistakes. She may have been young in appearance, but her mature mind told her she definitely did something wrong. "I'm just a kid after all."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:03 pm

Wait...She wasn't going to kill him? That was a relief. He sighed softly as he shook his head, placing his hand back on his hat for comfort. "I...I might of. You mentioned that you kill demons and...I-I suppose I've never been good with people calling me a demon...Not used to it..I've really only spoken to my family..." He frowned, before he tried to take in a deep breath and shake off the fact that he kept drifting off and put an end to that. "I'm not even sure how I feel about being called feeling like a powerful demon, as I've never been happy with my gift..." Ah, there we go, the drifting off. He rubbed the top of his Boston Red Sock cap, which felt strange as he was hiding two small horns underneath it. What he hated the most of his gift was that he had been stuck with it since he had been born. His mother stated that his horn, fangs, and tail had appeared very shortly after he was born.

He had been home schooled, and had never really gotten to know anybody as he would barely leave his house unless he had too. He had always felt being stuck with this gift as much as he could remember had weighed down his choices in life...But he was here, wasn't here? He didn't exactly have to worry about what they would call him as they would understand that he was gifted. At least, he could start making friends with Nicola. "Y-You know...Perhaps we should start over," he finally said as he moved his hand to the rim of his cap and slowly removed it, revealing the small pure black horns that stuck out from his head of light brown hair. "M-My name is Devin Morris...I-I am new here, and I have the power of demonic physiology and it is very nice to meet you..."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Nicola just nodded ever now and then, not paying too much attention to what the boy was saying. It seemed like a sob story, somehow. That's what she thought. And that bored her, and she did not like being boring. At all. She didn't like being around boring people either, so she just zoned out and stopped listening until she finally heard him say "start over". Oh? Devin wanted to start over then? Well, that's interesting... The petite child only went with it, not even trying to argue or resist whatever it was that was supposed to happen. "Nicola Kresnik at your service! Summoner of demons," she said with a quick salute as she hopped to her feet.

"So, I have to take you some place, right? Since you don't know the campus," her voice said in a matter-of-fact manner. Well... At least that's what she thought it sounded like.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Devin hadn't noticed she wasn't paying attention, but when she seemed to accept his attempt to start over and reintroduced herself like he had, a small smile appearing on his face as he placed his cap back on his head. While he supposed he didn't need to hide his horns, he did like the feeling of them being covered. He felt like he would need to get to know some more people before he stopped wearing it, just for his own comfort so he at least he knew some people would be aware of his gift by then.

"How about the dorms? I need to drop off my suitcase still," he said, motioning toward the black suitcase that sat behind him. "Knowing at least where I am sleeping is a good start."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:30 pm

"Sure! I can lead you there right now~" Nicola replied, almost wanting to slap herself for missing the suitcase that had all the possessions that Devin had brought. Of course new students would want to put them away as soon as possible. How silly of her to miss that small detail. Her brother would've scolded her or something for forgetting her manners... if that was what it should be called. Oh well, she didn't care. "Is there anything you were looking forward to when you came here?"

OOC;; Crappy post is crappy. Sorry. Muse level dropped to zero. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:37 pm

"Friends," was Devin's quick answer as he grabbed the handle of his suitcase and shifted from foot to foot in a nervous manner. "I-I mean I never had any before unless you count my older sister...And I suppose not having to hide my horns and tail is also a good plus," he stated as he gave her a small smile, showing off his sharp fangs. Of course, he hadn't really mentioned the fact that he had a tail but he figured that would come to no surprise to the girl who could summon and make treaty with demons. He just wondered what other powers he would run into...This was a going to be a long few years of mastery, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'devil' arrived at Beata.   The 'devil' arrived at Beata. Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'devil' arrived at Beata.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next