Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Broken Silence [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10103

Broken Silence [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence [Closed]   Broken Silence [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:13 pm

A grin split her face. Aleta had never found herself an inspirational speaker, only the ability to lie and get away with it. This entire time, Aleta didn't find herself lying. There was no point to. It wouldn't be helping if she lied while trying to convince Devin. It wouldn't be real, but yet she succeeded with her task. Which couldn't make her happier. Perhaps it was a bit of atonement for hiding all those homework pages, but maybe also just for helping Devin out. She didn't have many friends yet, besides Tabitha. Whom she couldn't exactly call a friend, nor an acquaintance. 'I guess I am doing this to make friends.' Yes. She decided. Aleta wanted to consider Devin a friend. Not her brother's friend, but her own friend. The smile flattered as he spoke, before resuming it's steady grin. "I'm glad my escapades convinced you."
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11277

Broken Silence [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Silence [Closed]   Broken Silence [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Seeing the smile light up her face made Devin feel a bit better about agreeing to talk to Leo. He still felt uncertain about it, but...Yeah, he believed her about Leo forgiving him. No doubt he would have to work on forgiving himself, but maybe talking with Leo about what happened would be helpful. Besides, maybe doing so would help the strange anger issue he had. Whenever he got angry about something...He simply got more angry then he should of - no doubt due to his demonic nature leaking out but it was still strange. He was half worried about how he would feel about seeing Leo again, if his body would try to get him to lash out at him....

He blinked when Aleta spoke up, shaking free of his thoughts, before his green eyes glimmered. Truthfully, just agreeing to meet Leo made him feel a bit better and seeing how Aleta seemed rather calm with the truth, he couldn't help but feel like himself once more causing a silly grin to appear on his face. "What can I say? If he forgave you for the hamster thing, then no doubt he will forgive me for turning into a demon. Besides, I doubt his angel nature would let him do anything other than forgive," the whole thing was stated in a playful tone - a tone that Devin had sorely missed. He never liked acting as bitter as he did toward...Everything, but he just did. But now that he at least at one person he was open with - until he speaks to Leo - he wanted to try to be happy again. And oh, how good it felt to feel that way once more.
Back to top Go down

Broken Silence [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2