Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9490

Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open) Empty
PostSubject: Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open)   Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 4:13 pm

The nerdy teenager raced down the sidewalks, his iPod vibrating in his pocket while his music flowed through his Headphones. He stopped at the huge entrance of the school, gasping obnoxiously. "Well, would you look at the size of this, bad boy!" He exclaimed, unaware of anyone else's presence. He jumped out of his shoes to hear the gentle voice of Angela.

"Well, lookie here! Someone new," She smiled softly to the new kid, staring at his blue dyed hair. "What's with the crazy hair-due?" She asked with a laugh, "Kind of suprising to see someone with blue hair around here!" He sighed and rolled his green eyes. "Oh, shut up! I've never seen anyone with feathers in their hair." He spat mockingly back to her.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Beata Bucks : 9884

PostSubject: Re: Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open)   Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 4:48 pm

Sitting on the fountain in front of the two, a girl with long black hair looked up from the book she was reading. Her eyes lit up as a thought popped into her head. Maybe I be their friends! She quickly put the book down, and slowly made her way over to them. As she got closer, she could make out what they were saying. M-Maybe this wasn't a good idea... She stopped a couple of feet away from them, and waved to them. "U-um... Hi there."
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open)   Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Ignoring the new kit's threat, Angela turned to the other student. "Hi, there! I'm Angela. What's your name?" Wow. It was truly funny how she could be a complete idiot then turn into an angel.

~

Michael snapped at Angela noticing that she'd ignored his threat. "You there! Blondie! Feather-head! Blue-eyes! Get your butt over here!"

OOC: Shortness. Also, I made Michael the complete idiot and Angela the complete angel, btw <3
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open)   Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:07 pm

She fiddled around with her fingers for a bit before speaking up. "A-Amelia." she said a bit timidly. She wasn't sure if ignoring the boy would be fine, but at the same time she wasn't ready to test him. "What's his deal?" she whispered to Angela.

OOC: awww, what a cute pair!
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open)   Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:19 pm

OOC: I know, right?

IC: Angela whispered back to Amelia, "I'm not sure. He doesn't even know my name! I just asked him why his hair was blue."

~

Michael brightened up a slight bit. "Hi, Amelia. I'm Michael..."

OOC2: So short DX
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open)   Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Amelia flinched as Michael started to talk to her. He seemed to have a bit of a temper, and she didn't know what would set him off. "H-Hi" she said nervously, holding out a shaking hand for him. If anything happens, please protect me Angela!

OOC: Don't worry too much about it
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open)   Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:51 am

Michael took a quick glance at the shivering hand. Without hesitation, he shook it. "Nice to meet you." He gave a happy grin.

~

Angela's blue eyes grew wider in shock. What is his problem?!

OOC: Okay. Michael is so unpredictable...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open)   Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another New Kid... How Exciting. (Wide open)
Page 1 of 1