Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:05 pm

It had been a while since Magic had gotten back from his Vacation.. Some parts of it were good.. other parts not so much.. He had holed himself up in his room for a good many days, only coming out occasionally like meeting his new room mate.. But today he decided to go out an do something that he never really did.

Magic stood at the doors of the studios, he was reluctant to go there let alone go inside. He finally pushed himself to go over to it. Now he stood at the doors. His eyes were closed as he listened around to see if anyone was inside.. He still didn't want to be around anyone. Once he was satisfied that he heard nothing, the boy pushed open the doors. He walked along glancing at the various things but there was one thing he was looking for..  Then he realized there were different sections.. God he was dumb..

The boy walked into the music room, and the first thing he saw was the exact thing he was looking for. It was a piano. Magic took a deep breath and exhaled. Why was he getting so worked up? Why was his heart beating kind of fast? It didn't really make any sense.. He moved closer to the instrument. Eventually he reached the instrument.  His fingers traced around the edge of the Piano as he walked around it to get to the seat. After lifting the cover to get the the keys he sat down..

He stared at the piano for a moment, in a sort of daze. How long had it been sense he saw one of these, let alone played it? His fingers brushed over the keys as he sat there wondering what to play. Finally something popped into his mind. But first he needed to make sure he remembered how to play the darn thing. He lifted both of his hands, and they hovered over the keyboard for a second, before he placed them onto the keys. Yes he remembered the spot they needed to be in. He played a quick scale, and it went pretty well. He played another one getting his hands used to the keys again..

After a couple of scales the boy decided to play an actual song. He double checked that his hands were in the right place, then played the first couple of notes slowly.. once he decided he would be able to play the whole thing, without too many mess ups, and up to tempo he decided to play. He took a deep breath then exhaled. He opened his eyes, and his fingers started moving creating a beautiful melody. Though he didn't think it was too great. His hands and fingers kind of looked like they danced along with the music, as they moved across the keyboard.

ooc: Song
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8496

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Gabriel was familiarizing himself with the school when he heard someone playing a piano. He followed the music to a studio of sorts and noticed a black-haired boy sitting at the instrument. He quietly entered the room fully and closed the door behind him, not wanting to interrupt the boy's magnificent playing. He politely waited for him to finish, closing his eyes and listening to the slightly sad melody. His hair unconsciously turned a dark shade of blue in response to hearing the beautiful tune. In his mind, he hoped the boy didn't find it weird or unsettling that he was listening to him play.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11259

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 4:11 pm

Hands shoved into his pockets, Devin stared at the floor as he walked down the hallway. He wasn't really sure where he was going, or where he was in the school. He had been trying to take Aleta's advice in being more friendly but it didn't change the fact that sometimes he just needed time to himself. His green eyes flickered as he came to a stop, his gaze lifting from the floor as a faint sound gently tickled at his ears as if begging to be noticed. It was a lovely piano piece that wafted though the air, and without really thinking about it, he found himself following the music as it led him down the halls.

He caught the movement of one of the doors in the hall closing, drowning the music slightly with it. Now knowing exactly where the music was coming from, he headed toward the door to find a little sign next to it marking it as the studio. Gently reaching for the doorknob, he prayed that the person who had closed the door was not standing in the way of the door as he creaked it open. Relieved that he didn't hit anybody with the door, he slide in quietly before closing the door as his tail twitched, glancing around.

Devin found a boy facing away from him, a good few years older then him with dark blue hair - causing him to pause. He frowned slightly, confused on why the weird hair color choice before he turned his attention to the source of the music. Another older student, he watched as the black-haired student danced across the keys of the piano. Was he even aware that he had gathered an audience? But something else bothered him as he stared at the Winter. Why did he feel like he should know him? He tapped on his chin as he narrowed his eyes, trying to figure out why he felt this way. It didn't come to him, however. He didn't know this person personality, but he was sure he felt like he should know him somehow.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:22 pm

This song did have lyrics and what not but Magic wasn't in the mood to sing it.. He just wanted to play the song.. His fingers continued to dance along the piano's keys.. The song was almost done.. Though he wasn't aware he had gathered an audience. He came down to the last few notes slowly down the song some.. He didn't want it to end.. It was such a pretty song.. His pinkie pushed down on the last key, finishing the song.

After holding the last note for a bit the note finally faded, and the boy looked down at the kayboard again. This time he let out a sigh. This whole thing was giving him conflicting feelings. He always enjoyed playing the piano.. but it reminded him to much of his grandmother. The only good thing in his life before he came here.. Another sigh.. The boy closed the cover on the Piano, and stood up from the piano bench. He turned to leave and froze when he say two people standing there.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Gabriel opened his eyes and noticed another person standing there next to him. He looked back to the piano player as he stood up and looked at the two that had been listening to him play. "Uhh... sorry for intruding. I just noticed your beautiful playing and thought I'd come and listen closer so I could hear it better." He said, giving an apologizing smile. He noticed something out of the corner of his eye and noticed his hair had gone a dark shade a blue. "Whoops. My hair does that sometimes with my mood." he explained. "Here, let me fix that." He closed his eyes and concentrated on bringing his hair back to the normal blonde with a red highlight. He opened his eyes and noticed his hair back to its usual colors.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:52 pm

The music started to come to an end, causing Devin to frown slightly in disappointment. It was a very lovely, sad, but very beautiful tune. He was a bit jealous, having always played a toy piano as a kid but had never bothered to learn how to play a real one - even thought he recalled being rather good on the toy one...Or at least he though he was. But the song was soon over as the person on the piano stood up and turned them, only to freeze upon seeing the two of them.

He bit his lip slightly, stuffing his hands into his pockets almost ready to say something when the other person suddenly spoke up, apologizing for listening and then for his strange hair color. He was taken aback by when the older student's hair turned from the dark blue to blonde. Was his gift having hair like a mood ring? He cleared his throat as he shifted from foot to foot, his devil-tail flicking back and forth behind him. "I'm sorry as well. I didn't mean to intrude, but I couldn't help but be drawn to the music like a moth to the flame." He chuckled lightly at that, but it was slightly forced before his eyes darted toward his feet as he removed one of his hands from his pocket and pulled it over his hair, not minding the feeling of the skin gently brushing against his little horns. "I'm willing to leave if you want me to through..." he thought about mentioning the fact that he had been looking for alone time himself, but thought better of it. Besides, maybe talking to people who weren't aware of his problems would be a nice change.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:15 pm

Mason shook his head. "No.. No.. your fine. You are both students here you are allowed to go any were you please.." Magic said. He was a student himself, but he didn't want to keep the others from using the room. Though he did kind of wish they hadn't walked in on him playing though the chances of avoiding that were slim..

His gray-green eyes shifted away from them. He didn't want to look at them at the moment. He didn't really want to be around them either but that was going to be hard to avoid as long as he was on campus. And he was the prefect after all.. Dealing with students was kind of his job.. He needed to get used to it.. They wouldn't listen to his orders.. and his job was to help students and not order them around unless they were getting into trouble.. He gave of a sigh..

His fingers ran over the strings of the guitar he stood by. He didn't really know what to say to them. "Your hair thing is kind of cool.." He said to Gabe. Though he couldn't ignore the question that popped into his mind. Was his piano playing that good?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:27 pm

Gabriel smiled. "Thanks, but its not that cool. I can just change my hair and eye color. No big deal." he said, shuffling his feet. He always got slightly embarrassed when he was complimented. "Thanks for letting us stay. The song you played was incredible." he said. "Oh! My name's Gabriel, by the way. I'm new here. I was just wandering the building, kinda making sure I know where I'm going. And I'm rambling. Sorry about that." His faced turned beat red because he always tended to ramble and it made him blush because he felt he was taking the attention away from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Devin found himself relaxing as the Winter stated it was alright for them to stay, a soft sigh of relief escaping him. His eyes flickered from him to mood-hair boy as he explained his gift, followed by his name. Huh, so the mood-changing color was no doubt a side effect of being untrained in his gift. He was silent for a few second before deciding if Gabirel was going to introduce himself, he might as well. "I'm Devin," he said with a slight shrug and swish of his tail, before finally returning his name to the person-he-swore-he-should-know. "And you?"

Occ: Sorry, posting on my phone super late for some reason that escapes me.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:57 am

Grey-green eyes glanced over to the two as one of them let out a sigh of relief. He could only guess that this guy really wanted to be here at the moment. Magic didn't think Gabriel was rambling in his mind, but he might have been in Devin's mind. Magic looked at the two from the corner of his eye. Devin huh? Wasn't he the one who got hurt over at the school's camping trip? If Magic recalled correctly he was.. But that didn't really matter.. As long as he was better now..

Speaking of being better now. Magic wasn't exactly better yet.. after the whole vacation thing.. He still had some small cuts, and bruises scattered about his body, but seeing how he was mostly covered except for his hands, and head it was hard to tell.. The only thing noticeable on him was the cut and bruise combo on his cheek. Dark circles were under his eyes as well, but it was hard to notice seeing how the room was a bit dark. Magic blinked when he was asked for his name.. "Just.. just call me Magic." He said to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:19 am

"Nice to meet you two." He said politely. He figured Magic was only a nickname, so he didn't question it much.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:56 pm

The moment Magic stated his name, Devin found his eyes widen. Of course he felt like he should know him - because he did. Well...Only by name, but it was still enough to cause Devin to feel silly for not realizing it earlier. "You must be Aspen's and Barry's friend! I remember when they first met you...Not that I've talked to them recently," he stated before letting out a soft nervous laughb as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I haven't been very social in general lately but...Its nice to finally meet you. And you to, Gabriel!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Magic tensed up a little bit at the mention of Barry, and Apsen.. He hadn't seen them in a while.. not since the fight.. He cast his eyes away from the two. Devin knew him.. So that must mean that Barry and Aspen knew Devin.. So they must have been friends.. Mason's fingers itched to do something.. Like play the piano again.. or mess around with the guitar.. or choke someone.. whoa.. Where did that come from? Magic shook his head, and pressed a hand to his face. After a moment he removed it. "Oh uh.. Thats cool." He said trying to keep himself from saying something really weird at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Gabe noticed some tension when Devin mentioned two names. Who are Barry and Aspen? he asked himself. He wasn't sure what to say, so he shifted on his feet and waited for either Devin or Magic to start up a conversation. He was never very good at starting them.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Devin frowned when he saw the tension, suddenly questioning if he had done something wrong. From what he had heard, they relationship was great...Well, maybe at one point they mentioned it was rocky? He honesty couldn't remember what they told him about Magic so he decided that maybe it was better to dance away from that subject. His eyes flickered toward Gabriel, his eyes lighting up as he found something to say. "Say, are you new here, Gabriel?" he asked in a quick tone, pausing slightly as he raised a hand to rub his forehead slightly as the faint pain of a headache started to form. Odd...He it felt like when he was...He frowned slightly before deciding not to think about that or his headache before giving Gabriel a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next