Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:14 pm

Magic's eyes narrowed slightly as Devin changed the subject.. Devin noticed that there was something wrong but didn't press on it. Which was good for Magic. Magic's fingers brushed across the guitar strings once again creating a soft sound, but Magic being Magic warped the sound a little bit making it seem like the guitar wasn't creating guitar sounds, instead it sounded more like a stringed bass sound. He was kind of bored at the moment, and he didn't want to focus on them for now..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8517

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:06 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Yeah. Just got sorted, to be exact. I'm in Summer!" he said. He watched as Magic picked up a guitar and expected the normal noise to come from the instrument but instead it sounded very deep compared to a normal guitar. "Sounds nice. I'm guessing your gift is music related?" He told him.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11280

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 5:22 pm

Devin's brow furrowed when the sound of a bass escaped guitar, noting that it wasn't helping is headache as he pressed his figures harder into his head as if it would help. His eyes flickered to Gabriel when he spoke up, giving him a soft smile as he revealed the pressure on his head, trying to ignore the migraine. "That's cool, I'm an Autumn," he said as before glancing at Magic. He already knew what Magic's power was - he had heard it from his friends - but decided to let him tell it for himself. He wanted everybody to be apart of this - no matter how difficult it would be. If he was going to be apart of it, then everybody was.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Magic nodded a tiny bit. "Close.. It's sound manipulation." He said in a soft tone. "I'm a winter.. and one of the winter prefects." He walked back over to the piano. Something wasn't right with him.. Ever since the vacation his mind wasn't sitting right.. His left hand supported him as it rested on the piano, while his right hand was at his face. It seemed his fingers were trying to dig into his face but it wasn't working. What was wrong with him?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:56 pm

The Summer noticed that Magic looked like he hadn't slept well in weeks, but didn't comment on it because he knew that people liked to keep their lives private. "Oooh I was so close." he said, trying to lighten up the mood. "Oh cool a prefect? That must be fun." He then noticed that the Winter was trying to gouge his face and decided to finally speak up. "Umm... are you okay?" he asked sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:45 pm

A soft frown etched its way onto Devin's face as he lowered his hand from his head, pushing his own headache to the side as he watched Magic drift away as Gabriel spoke up in an excited manner before asking if Magic was alright - catching wind that the Winter Prefect wasn't in the best of moods. His tail flickered as he took a step forward, his eyes glinting as he stared at the friend of his friends with a worry look. Things had been hard for him lately, but he wondered what was eating at Magic. "I'm with Gabriel," he said as he came to a stop not far from where Magic was leaning on the piano. "Are you okay? Do you want us to go?" he paused for a few seconds. "Do you want us to take you to the infirmary?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 6:51 pm

Magic stood up straight a little, and dropped his hand. "Yeah. No. "I'm fine." He lied. There was something going on with him, but he wasn't quite sure what it was.. He knew a trip to the infirmary wouldn't help with anything. He didn't really know what to do with the situation at the moment. He figured there wasn't a way to lie himself out of this one.. nor could he just ignore it like some other things.. After a moment, and stood up fully, and gave the two boys a forced smile. "No you don't have to go. It's nothing to worry about. Just a simple headache."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:03 pm

"Well, if you're sure. I won't force you to go anywhere you don't want to." he said, unconvinced. This was more than a simple headache. Something was wrong and despite the Winter Prefect's best efforts at trying to hide it, he wasn't doing very well.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 4:22 am

Devin grimaced from his spot as Magic stated it was a headache. He wasn't sure if that was the whole truth - maybe he needed to get Aleta in here as she seemed to be good at telling if people were lying but he might as well go along with it. "I have a headache of my own right now," he finally said once Gabriel had finished talking, his green eyes flickering with slight pain as the headache seemed to strength for a second just at the mere mention of it. "I...I think it has something to do with my power, but this is the first time I've felt it without being around...One of my friends," he found himself saying, unsure if he wanted to fully explain what was going on. This wasn't a problem for them, it was one for him to sort out...But maybe if he explained what was going on with himself, Magic would be more willing to talk to them.

Occ: The whole headache thing is for a topic I'm doing with Splotch soon, so we don't need to really focus on it. But I guess it is a good way to try to break the ice before attempting to get Magic to talk.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:33 pm

No. Talking about issues wasn't going to get Magic to talk. Especially with this one particular issue. It was too dangerous, and he couldn't exactly say what it was.. for he didn't know himself. He just knew something wasn't right.. Something hadn't been right since he returned from the vacation. His fingers still itched to do something.. He was tempted to return to the piano but he had a feeling he would only end up playing something weird and off set the two in the room with him even more. So there wasn't really a point, unless he wanted them to not believe his words even more.

Magic studied the two a little from the corner of his eye as he continued to mess with things. It was obvious the two were aware of the possibility that what he last said was a lie, but they didn't quite deem it as the truth nor did they completely trust it. "I get power related headaches all the time.. but my gift is different from yours." He said to Devin. He was well aware of the tail, and the horns though it was kind of hard to see either of the two. The constant swishing of the tail gave away the fact that the boy did have a tail.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:48 pm

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked the Winter.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:55 pm

Devin couldn't help but cross his arms when Magic decided to point out their gifts were different. "Really? I thought it would of been hard to figure out that I didn't have a sound-based gift with my demon horn and tail," he said in a sarcastic tone, his green eyes glinting in amusement before fading slightly as he took on a more serous tone. "But I am with Gabe, are you sure you are okay? You don't really seem like it and I know from experience that bottling up isn't a good thing." Not like he had talked to Leo about everything, but really the headache of being around him was painful and wasn't something he wanted to deal with.

Occ: YOU WILL TELL US EVERYTHING, MAGIC. EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Shit... Shit.. Shit.. Shit." Magic thought in his mind, but kept a neutral expression on his face. No they couldn't know. He wouldn't tell them. No. No way in hell. He looked back up at the two, his face giving away nothing aside from the dark circles under his eyes. He didn't really hesitate to answer either. Mason gave the two a reassuring smile. "Yeah. I'm fine. The headache is kind of bad, and the stress from being prefect doesn't really help either." He said to them, hoping they would buy the lie. He made sure he didn't give away anything in his facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:02 pm

"Really? Because you don't seem 'alright' to me." he said, unconvinced from the smile.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:17 pm

Devin frowned softly as he stared intently at Magic. He didn't like questioning him like this - he outright hated it when Aleta did the same with him but it worked. Besides, it looked like Gabriel wasn't stopping anytime soon. But as he struggled to find words to say, he soon let out a soft sigh as he shrugged his shoulder. He didn't believe it but only pressuring him to tell them wasn't going to help. It only worked with him and Aleta because she had a good idea of what had happened. "Fine. If you don't want to tell us, I'll stop asking."

Hosa the Guardian, she liked the ring of that. She hummed softly to herself as she strolled though the school - all to happy to no longer be a student. It did mean that she wasn't an Autumn, but she was always one at heart. What exactly she was doing here was unknown to even her. She had come to try to find Magic - who truthfully was about her only friend here - when she came to a pause when faint voices drifted her way. One of them caused her eyes to light up in joy as it belonged to no-other then Magic.

She quickly stepped to the studio door as she realized that was where he was and pushed it open and glanced inside to see Magic with two other people. Stepping inside, the Guardian's eyes sparkled as she quickly hurried her way to where they were, gently pushing Gabriel and Devin to the side as she worked her way pass, a smile dancing on her face. "Magic!" she said happily but the spark in her eyes faded as the smile turned into a frown upon seeing the bags under his eyes. "Whoa, have you been getting any sleep, Magic?...Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next