Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Picky Eater

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 10011

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:32 pm

There was much about the school that was either living up to Lady's expectations or completely failing them. Of all the things at Beata that counted for anything, Laden hoped the food would at least be decent. It didn't even need to be delicious. Just recognizable and healthy. That was all he asked.

Upon entering the cafeteria he grabbed a tray and got into line. When he finally reached the front the plopped something onto his tray and he froze. What was it? He couldn't tell. Looking back up at the lady who had served it to him he leaned forward. "D you have anything healthier?" He asked, really not wanting to know what it was that was on his plate. He was unaware, however, that he was holding up the line. Just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10419

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Connor mentally cursed tests, he forgot to eat dinner last night because he was studying. His stomach growled as he got closer to the food. He turned his head facing one of the newer students,"The menu today is beef stroganoff. But you can have my salad if you want, it's a bit healthier." He smiled at the boy, and held up his bowl of salad. The winter needed more friends, he didn't know anyone at the school except for a few people.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Food was very important and Lady knew that he needed it. But he never accepted anything less than perfect. If food didn't look right, smell right, or taste right, it wasn't food it and was for someone else. The thing currently sitting on his tray was not anything he could recognize, despite the beautiful smell coming off of it. That eliminated one of the three tests already, meaning it wasn't fit for him.

When a voice came from beside him, offering a salad, Lady grinned and turned to see who it was. Oooh, he was cute. "Oh, you don't have to, hon. I mean, that does look very good, but it is your salad." He said, playing it up to sound like he might not have wanted it because it was Connor's, the kind ploy, but that it did look better and maybe he did, the hard to get ploy. Sure, this guy could be straight, but it worked on just about anybody. In the end he would end up with a salad more than willingly given, though Connor had been willing in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Green eyes flickered from the food to the boy, sure he was hungry but he wasn't a big fan of salads anyways. Connor looked back up giving a small grin "It's fine, I have my other food." He placed the salad on the boys tray and grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl placing it on his own tray. As they continued down the line Connor glanced back up, "So I didn't catch you name. Mine is Connor." He looked the boy up and down, making a smile appear on his face.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 4:33 pm

Lady wanted to be playful, as he always was, and found that the boy was making it sort of easy. Which was good, since Laden didn't want to scare him off or pull him in too close. Everything was just right. And he still offered his food, saying it was okay. Grinning when Connor placed the bowl on his tray he pressed his hand against his heart. "Thank you so much!" It was so nice of him to do that. Placing the beef thing-anoff back down he continued on in the line.

Grabbing an apple after Connor he looked over for a split second when Connor asked his question. Grabbing a juice he giggled. "I'm Lady. Well, Laden, but Lady's what everyone calls me. It's nice to meet you, Connor." He said happily, scooting down the line more.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:14 pm

Connor watched the boy place his hand on his heart accepting the salad, making the small smile returned to his face. He quickly decided he really liked this boy, it wasn't that often he could find someone so joyful and sweet. The smile grew bigger when he found out the his name, "Lady..." he quietly repeated. The winter chuckled, he really liked that name it had a good ring to it. Green eyes held a glance with big brown ones as they introduced themselves. "So are you new here?" the curious boy asked, he wanted to get to know Lady better.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:32 pm

Meeting someone new in the lunch line who was kind enough to offer his salad was amazing. And he was kind of cute, which was a plus. Of course he could easily be straight, so Lady had to watch himself. But, as the line moved, he was glad to have someone to talk to. And hopefully eat lunch with.

"I am indeed! How could you tell?" Lady asked in a silly tone of voice. It wasn't terribly obvious he was new, but Beata wasn't terribly huge from what he could tell so there was a chance Connor just hadn't seen him around before. "How long have you been here?" He asked, wanting to get to know Connor as much as Connor wanted to get to know him.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:01 am

Green eyes gazed over Laden, Connor liked this boy he was different and it wasn't often he would gave up his food to a stranger. When Lady responded Connor immediately looked down to hide the blush that was obviously appearing. 'Why am I blushing?'

Slowly raising his head the winter looked back up, "Lucky guess, I suppose." The boy didn't look very new, it was merely a conversation starter. "I'm pretty new myself, I just arrived around two months ago. Have you done your placement test yet?"
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:46 pm

Talking to someone was nice. Lady enjoyed the company of people and was looking forward to talking with Connor more. Of course, first he had to get his food and then sit down. That would make this conversation easier. Laden didn't notice the blush that crossed Connor's face, as he was busy looking down the line. They finally reached the end, where they had to 'pay.'

Grinning he giggled at Connor. "Does this happen often? You getting lucky guesses?" He asked playfully as they exited the line. He made sure Connor was still following him as he found a seat to sit at. "Really? That's not that long. Oh, no. I basically just arrived. But that will be soon." Lady said with a smile. When he found a fairly empty table he set his things down.

"So, what's your opinion of Beata so far?" Laden wanted an insiders opinion, and Connor seemed super nice.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:44 am

Connor handed over his money for the food and followed Lady to a table to eat. The winter was starving, he scanned each item making a decision of what to eat first. But looked back up when the conversation continued. A small giggle escaped his lips, "No, I'm usually wrong. I'm quite surprised I guessed you were new." He said with a slight grin as he picked up his fork. The boy stabbed his pasta and shoved a bite into his mouth. Once done chewing he responded to Lady, "The placement test was pretty fun, it is mostly about your personality and fits you into a group that would work with you best." Connor got into the winter house when he took the test, but remembered the great anticipation when the decision was being made. "From what I have witnessed, Beata is the best school I have ever been to. I love how they put you in a dorm to fit your personality, and that there are tons of kids willing to help anyone who walks through the gates. You really get to explore you power here, and gain a lot more knowledge and strength."

After a few more bites of his food Connor decided to keep the conversation going, "So speaking of powers, what is yours?
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:42 pm

After sitting down, Lady crossed his legs at the ankles under the table and leaned forward, anxiously engaged in Connor's conversation. Taking a forkful of his salad he took a dainty bite as he listened, waiting to be completely done chewing before responding. "Well then, that's something to be proud of." He said with a kind smile. It was always good to be encouraging of others and of oneself. It took Laden almost by surprise when Connor shoved his food so violently into his mouth, but he was not one to judge how others ate. Although it was just a tad bit barbaric.

Nodding, Lady chewed as he listened once more. "That sounds really fun. I can't wait." He said pleasantly, smiling kindly once more. The placement test, though sounded pretty interesting. Gladly, Lady ate his food while Connor explained Beata from his eyes. It gave him plenty of time to eat, but he didn't miss a word of what Connor said. After he finished chewing and swallowed he turned a light shade of pink for no reason at all, just at Connor being cute. "You talk so passionately about it. I bet it's going to be great. I can't wait to be placed to see who I get to have fun with for the rest of my time here." He said with grin, poking gently at another leaf and popping it into his mouth before Connor asked another question.

His power was a little touchy for Lady, he hadn't intended on using it ever, but sometimes it just happened. "Um, pain manipulation. I can create pain, take away pain, make it better, make it worse. Pretty simple. What about you?" He said, summing up his power simply and moving onto Connor's. He took another bite of his salad to show that he was going to listen to Connor.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:39 pm

Connor loved to talk to Laden, he listened so well and made slight comments that made Connor feel good about himself. After some food got into his stomach Connor slowed down and took smaller bites to enjoy his food, while listening to each word the boy sitting across from him said. "Wow, pain manipulation sounds like a pretty cool power!" The question was returned to Connor and he mused as to how he could show Lady a small example. "I have metal manipulation." He said as he flung his fork into the air and made it float.

The boy quickly returned his utensil and took another small bite of his food. Connor went back to being awkward and looked at his table mate as he took elegant bites. Small tingles pelted against his cheeks as the blush began to form. 'Oh no. Not again.' The winter looked back down at his plate forgetting to ask another question.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:50 pm

It was definitely enjoyable to listen to Connor. He was pretty fun from what Lady was getting so far. And he was friendly, which was pretty great, since sometimes people just weren't friendly. Getting the chance to talk with someone and them respond and the conversation not be one sided, even just the slightest bit, was fantastic. Chuckling nervously at Connor's compliment, Lady shrugged. He didn't think his power was all that great.

"I suppose." He stated simply, trying not to sound upset while saying it. He didn't want Connor to think he had upset Lady. That wouldn't be very nice. Watching as Connor demonstrated his power, Laden grinned, 'oohing' at the display. "That's pretty cool. I feel like this school is mostly about manipulation powers. Most people seem to have a power that manipulates. At least, from what I've heard so far." He hadn't met very much people, but the ones he had that had told him their power were heavily manipulative powers.

Taking more small bites to finish his salad slowly, Laden didn't notice the blush on Connor's face but instead came up with another question. "So, where are you from?" He asked, wanting to know more about Connor.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Connor liked to show off his power, he didn't know much about it right now, but he was defiantly getting stronger. Lady was correct, most people had manipulation powers, but each power differed in their own way. "There are a few out there that don't have manipulation powers, once you get to know more people you will see."

He missed his home, the huge buildings and how people were always on the move. It was quite fun living in New York, with the small apartment that his family occupied. "I am from New York, I've lived there all my life up until now. Where are you from?" He was glad he could finally have a full conversation with someone.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:56 pm

Connor's power was definitely awesome. Lady sometimes wished he had another power, since he occasionally hit people with his. Always accidentally and always when he was startled or surprised. Lady had always wanted a big surprise to hit him one day and he wouldn't react by throwing out his hand and hurting someone. It was going to be the best day ever. "I'm sure. I can't wait to learn more about the different powers here!" He exclaimed giddily.

It was amazing, living in New York. Laden loved small spaces and the towering buildings in New York made everywhere feel small. Which made New York very comfortable. "Oh my gosh! I'm from New York!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down excitedly in his seat. "Do you think we've ever passed each other on the streets? New York's a big city, we could have and not even noticed each other." Lady said, just imagining passing Connor on the street but not noticing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picky Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater Empty

Back to top Go down

Picky Eater
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next