Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Picky Eater

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 10050

Picky Eater - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:17 am

Making friends was always fun for Lady. "That's too bad. Ooh, that's super cool. Better than mine" He said with a little chuckle. He figured if he asked Louis about his power Louis was bound to ask him about his. "Um, pain manipulation. I can create or take away any kind of pain." He said simply, waiting for Connor to answer as well.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10458

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 12:12 am

Connors eyes lit up when Louis told his power, "Not that cool? Your power is awesome! Boy, that would be extremely fun to have." A small smile creeped onto his face as he thought of all the things he could have done with the power. The teachers pet hamster would run around class, or he could have a bird poop on someone, or... His imagination continued until Lady spoke up to snap him out of his fictional world. He nodded when Lady talked, already knowing the power his friend had. His attention returned to Louis realizing it was his turn to speak, "I have metal manipulation. I can bend any metal, pretty much. And sort of a telekinesis thing with it too." There was never much explaning he needed to do for his power, it was simple enough.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9494

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:51 pm

"Really? That seems pretty cool too. I wonder if Jake...Well, my friend has full transformation mechanical transformation." Louis stopped there, not wanting to give away Jake's strengths and abilities in case this guy chose to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:04 pm

Lady agreed with Connor when he said Louis' power was super cool. It definitely was, though Lady was never around very many animals. It would be fun. He would definitely hang out around animals more often with that kind of power. "Ooh, that's pretty cool. I bet that's pretty useful. Though all powers can be pretty useful." Laden said with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:31 pm

Connors eyes got wide when Louis mentioned Jake, but Louis was so quite and polite, quite opposite of Jake. "Hey! I know Jake! He is my dorm mate. He has a pretty cool power too." A slight chuckle escaped his lips when Lady said all powers were useful. It was true, but a bit funny the way the autumn said it. Connor took another glance up towards the clock, there wasn't much time left maybe enough for a short conversation.

ooc; just realized the horrible-ness I put upon this post. Just now realized Jake is my other characters dorm mate not Connors.

Last edited by Binder on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:45 pm

"Really? Well, good luck and hope he hasn't caused any trouble." He wondered how Jake was with dorm mates. The boy had only seen what he was like when around the school. "So, are you guys ready for this Winter Formal?" He asked, trying to start an interesting conversation.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:21 pm

It was cute that Connor and Louis could bond a bit over having a friend in common. Lady had barely arrived so he didn't know this Jake, but if Connor knew him than he was sure to be great. He found it amusing, what Louis said about Jake. Lady laughed a bit. "Does he cause much trouble?" He asked curiously. It was always funny where there were two different perspectives on one person. As long as they were both nice, that is. And what was that? "Winter Formal? What's that?" Lady asked, suddenly getting very interested and excited. That sounded like fun.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 6:27 pm

Connor sat quietly in his seat, there was no one in particular that he was going to ask, yet... He was a bit surprised at Lady's response, he thought everyone already knew it was approaching. A smile appeared on his face, "It is an amazing ballroom formal, it even has dancing." He knew Lady liked dancing, for he mentioned it earlier in their conversation. Connor looked back up at Louis, "Would you mind explaining? There is a bit more I would like to know about it as well."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:36 pm

"Well, it's a formal dance that the school holds I guess. This is actually my first time going, but having a sister and a friend going with a date, I hear a lot about it." He said, glad to help. "Usually people go with dates. Also, there has been a voting thing for King, Queen, Prince and Princess candidates. Then at the dance, they are announced. But I don't know what happens when they are announced."
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:47 pm

Having only recently arrived made it hard to know current events. It was nice that Connor and Louis could answer his question. The winter formal certainly sounded like something he would enjoy. "Ooh, that sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to go. Either of you going with anyone?" Lady asked, though he assumed Louis wasn't, based on the way he had mentioned his friend going with a date. But Laden could always be wrong. He wanted to make sure so he just asked both of them to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Connor made a small chuckle after Lady's comment, "Who would want to go with me?" he said jokingly. "No I'm kidding. I'm not sure who I'm going to ask, yet." He hasn't even given a thought to who he was going to go with, but figured he should probably get on it soon considering the winter formal is just around the corner. Connor's green eyes fell upon Louis waiting for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 4:03 pm

Louis glanced at both of the students as they waited for an answer. "Me?! Go to a dance with someone?" He said surprised. "I haven't actually thought about it." Louis said a bit disappointed. "I want to go with someone. But most girls here...well, I don't know." He sighed the last part.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:03 pm

Going to a dance with someone was awesome and Lady would gladly ask someone to go with him if he thought he was good enough friends with them and no one asked him fast enough. "I'm sure you'll think of someone." Laden said to Connor before waiting for Louis' answer. Louis seemed a little surprised at the question. He seemed like a super nice person, why would he not be able to get someone to go with him? "I don't really know how to help. I'm not a fan of the ladies, though they can be super nice people sometimes. I lean the other way." Though he was sure that probably meant he kind of knew what they wanted or how they wanted to get asked. But Laden wouldn't be able to help with Louis being so vague.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Connor let out a bit of a chuckle, he couldn't help it. He thought it was hilarious Louis thought he didn't have a chance with anyone, he wasn't trying to be rude. "Well Mr. Positive, luckily I lean both ways, but I can't give much advise on the dating concept. I usually go with the flow when it comes to that." Connor mused for a second, trying to remember the question he was supposed to answer, "Ah, as for the dance, you might not be able to get someone to go with you since it's so close and all. But, for the future just try to make more friends get out of your comfort zone." He said with a friendly smile. He didn't know if he was any good at advise, it was normal for him to just ramble on.

ooc;Im so sorry for not posting right away!! Ive been extremely busy. I will definitely get posting a lot faster now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picky Eater
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4