Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9472

Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch) Empty
PostSubject: Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch)   Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch) EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:53 am

"Let's go here! Let's go there! Let's go here! Let's go there! Annoying chatter. "Here! There! Here! There!" More for her to take. "HERE! THERE! Mommy, let's go here and there!" Too much! "Shut up, you ungrateful brats! Go to your stupid parents! Shoo!" Ah. Safe. She wasn't very fond of annoying little kids, especially ones who run away from their parents, yelling and screaming like maniacs with chainsaws, who're drunk, too.

All of her many siblings were adopted. There was only one who wasn't. Her name was Rosie, her blond hair as golden as lava, her green eyes sharp as hell, and... Um... Nothing else. Until that crazed murderer went on a killing rampage to kill Rosie, she was a fine girl.

It still killed Angela terribly to see little girls with many siblings.

After all, she was pretty lonely. She'd been wishing for a cat to replace Buttercup-Star, but she hadn't been able to stop by the pet shop.

Even there, Malcolm was her only friend. Aspen too. Other than that, there was no one else to help her to feel comfortable in Beata.

She stood there for long moments, staring into space, her mind twirling and clouding.

It was only until fiery colored autumn leaves flew in front of her pale face when she snapped into reality.

Shaking her head, she stood there, thinking about Rosie, and Malcolm and Aspen...

When she heard loud footsteps behind her! Malcolm! Angela thought excitedly, spinning around quickly.

It wasn't Malcolm.

It was Micael, the huge bitch that Angela hated.

"Hello, handsome," Grunted Angela sarcastically. "Hey, Ange. You're looking nice yourself."
"Shut up."
"Why?"
"Because I said so. Now, shut up."
"Fine, my lady." The winter sighed, his tone obviously annoyed.

He took a few steps back, letting his long, wavy blue hair flutter through the cool, autumn breeze.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 10011

PostSubject: Re: Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch)   Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:00 pm

There were plenty of fairs where Malcolm was from, but none had been very big and none of them were very crowded. Most of them were small town things so it was always pretty empty. But the fair that the Autumn house had set up was very nice and very big. There were games and rides and all super fun stuff and Malcolm was looking forward to trying as much of it as he could afford. He wished he could do more, but he just didn't have the funds for it.

Wandering around the fair he scanned the crowd, half looking for someone he knew and half looking for something to do. He kind of wanted to eat and was looking for the best stand when he saw a bunch of little kids suddenly scatter from around someone.

The person standing there was Angela, someone he knew. She was sitting alone for a little while before she was joined by someone Mal didn't know. He figured it wouldn't hurt to go over there and see who it was and get to talk to Angela at the same time.

Approaching the two he grinned at both of them and waved. "Hey guys! You having fun?" He asked, wanting to make sure they were having fun so that they weren't in a bad mood. That wouldn't be fun. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Malcolm, most call me Mal." Mal said, offering his hand to shake the other guys.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch)   Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:18 pm

Rolling his eyes at Angela, he brightened up to see someone else... Hopefully more pleasant to be around. Shifting his green gaze from Angela to Malcolm, he held out a confident hand. "Hello, Mal. I'm Michael. Call me Mike." He greeted friendly-like, leaving a shocked expression on Angela's face.

Through the corner of his eyes, he could spot Angela, with an angry expression remaining. Michael is going to ruin my friendship with Malcolm. Perfect. She thought bitterly, anger bubbling inside her. "Hello, Mal! Glad you could make it. I was hoping we could hit a few rides before midnight. Though, I wouldn't care if we went to one or two." She said wisely, gripping a map in her hands.

OOC: I have a mini plot idea. Maybe Malcolm could be friends with Michael and Angela but then something happens and... Something? Only cause Mike hates Ange so...

IC: The atumn gazed at the map, running her fingernail across the plasticity feeling paper map. A grin slowly slid onto her pale face. "I know! First, let's go on some... Rides." She leaped up and down with excitement, waiting impatiently for her friend and the jerk to respond.

Michael glared awkwardly at the atumn, yet again rolling his eyes. "Whatever you say, Miss Boss." He chuckled sarcastically.

OOC2: Shortness
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch)   Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch) EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 2:20 pm

It was only a small surprise to see Angela with another person. But he supposed she was just like everyone and knew other people. It wasn't a bad thing to know other people, in fact it was awesome since he liked meeting new people and if Angela knew him then maybe he was cool. Gladly shaking his hand Malcolm nodded. "It's nice to meet you." Mal said with a smile.

Angela was still there, so Mal did have to talk with her for a bit. But who said he couldn't talk to two people at once? "That sounds like fun. I love rides." Mal agreed. He wouldn't have minded only one or two rides either, though they weren't nearly as fun as games they were still super fun.

Nodding again, he wondered why Angela said rides twice. Either way, they could decide when they got to the spot with most of the rides. "Sounds like a plan." Mal said, following behind his friend.

"What have you guys been up to so far tonight?" Malcolm asked, trying to make conversation.

OOC: Of course they can be friends. Mal loves making friends. Something can happen, but how Mal reacts is dependent on him.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch)   Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch) EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 3:45 pm

"Nice to meet you, too," He replied with a plain grin on his face. New people was always epic for him, because his village was nothing more than a few starving family members mixed in with rich, wealthy people. Everyone was very indepentent of eachother. As they say, "one man for themselves"! Though, it had taught him to be... Anti-social, and pretty clueless of how to confront a person.

Animals he was fine with, people were a different story. Entirely different story.

"Then to the rides we go!" The Autumn let out an excited cry, an explosion of happiness giving out. "What first! I want to go on a roller coaster," She spoke, glaring at Michael and Mal.

"I just got here, so... Ask her. I have no clue what she's been up to. I'm just waiting." He said calmly.

"I have been waiting for you guys. Come on, now, let's get going!" She cried, bounding towards a ride.

Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch)   Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch) EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:38 pm

This Mike guy seemed very nice and Malcolm was glad that he had met him. Making new friends was always something Mal looked forward to and he could already feel that Mike was going to be a friend of his. They seemed to get along fairly well. Mal was unaware Mike was normally anti-social, he definitely didn't seem that way and Mal was enjoying his friendly tone.

A roller coaster sounded like fun. Mal gladly followed as Angela lead them to the roller coaster she was talking about. Normally they needed to seat two to a ride, so he wondered who would be sitting with who.

Malcolm gave a short nod at Mike. "Yeah, well I was asking her too." He said with a light chuckle. Laughing again when Angela answered that she had simply been waiting for them, Mal continued to follow.

"So, which roller coaster were you thinking about riding?" Malcolm asked, curious to know where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch)   Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yawns and Stretches (Open, mostly for Watch/Witch)
Page 1 of 1