Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Reopening Doorways [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11286

Reopening Doorways [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Reopening Doorways [Closed]   Reopening Doorways [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Never had he thought he would face such a problem. His green eyes flickered as he crossed his arms, staring intently on the door that stood in his way. His tail twitched as he shifted from foot to foot as he struggled to figure out he would overcome such a problem. Why did he have to grow wings? Devin sighed as he glanced at his back and the two mostly black wings that stretched out of it. He had been stuck with them for a while, and how he wished he was rid of them. He hadn't seen much of his roommates, which was good because he would of hated to have them see how much trouble he had getting through the door every few days. No doubt Aspen was busy at work and...While, he wasn't sure where Barry was. Devin had been getting back to his daily schedule of working at the gym with Leo. He was getting better control of his wings as well, but they never wanted to fold on his back nicely enough that getting though doors wouldn't be a problem. They just always wanted to stick out enough that they would catch the door frame. Why couldn't the school get bigger doors for people with wings?

Devin reached out a hand, turning the doorknob of his dorm as he pushed the door open before he turned sideways and stepped inside. It was the only way he could get inside without hitting them. Once inside, he shut the door before wandering over to the couch. He let himself fall backwards on to it, stretching out his large wings. It seemed like they were growing each day, and he felt like they were almost large enough to support him in the air. He would have to ask for Aleta and Leo lesson on flight...Maybe Leo. He was sure that the older student was much better at flight then his younger sister. But he pushed the idea of training away as he closed his eyes as he reclined on the couch, his black tail flickering at his side. He just wanted to relax. He was even half hoping that Aspen or Barry would get home - if they weren't already. They had stopped talking with how cold he had gotten following the attack. Now that he felt much better - even if he wasn't willing to share all the details - he really wanted to reconnect with them.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8783

PostSubject: Re: Reopening Doorways [Closed]   Reopening Doorways [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:01 pm

Coming back from work was probably the highlight of her day. Mainly because she was finally able too lay back, relax.. and take a nice long nap as she cozied up in her fuzzy blanket. Aspen had a small shopping hanging limply in her arm, left overs from the cafe she was always able to bring some pastries back with her to the dorms she didn't really enjoy eating sweets all the time so she usually gave them to Barry or Devin or some other students. Checking her pockets the autumn came to the realization that she left her keys back at the cafe. Sighing softly she had hoped that someone was in the dorm since she didn't want to go back to Rosebury just for her keys. Knocking on the door Aspen had glanced around in the hallways, it would be to awkward if someone had spotted her like this hopefully they could just laugh it off?? "Heey Barry, Devin? open up I left my keys." Aspen had said with a small chuckle as she backed up.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Reopening Doorways [Closed]   Reopening Doorways [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:14 pm

At the sound of her voice, Devin's eyes flickered open as he pushed himself up from where he was reclining. His wings coiled closed at his back, before a smile appeared on his face as he stood up and headed toward the door. He could feel excitement bubbling inside of him as he finally had the chance to talk with Aspen while he wasn't being all cold. He paused when he reached the door, a frown appearing for a second. What would she think of his wings? While he was annoyed that he had ended up keeping them at first, they were pretty cool. Also he could wrap himself in them slightly, but using a blanket prove to be hard. He shrugged slightly as he reached down and turned the handle of the door. "Don't worry, I got you," he said warmly as he pushed the door open, smiling when he saw Aspen with shopping bags. "Did you just get out of work?" he asked, recognizing the logo as the one from the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Reopening Doorways [Closed]   Reopening Doorways [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:29 pm

Aspen had felt relived when she had heard Devins voice, they haven't had an actual chat in awhile and Devin had became happy again after that horrible experience at the whole survival camp thing The autumn was worried about him but all she could do was wait for him to heal and he did. He was almost back to his normal self again, as the door had opened Aspen gave him a small nod. "Yepp today was really busy." Since it was the weekend and the cafeteria isnt open most students head over to rosebury to grab something to eat, and the cafe gets extremely hectic. Aspen didnt notice Devins wings at first but when she did she blinked. "where'd those come from?" She didnt mind though she could care less what grew on Devins back "They look snazzy." She said with a laugh as she sat the bag on the table and sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Reopening Doorways [Closed]   Reopening Doorways [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:36 pm

As Aspen stepped inside, he took a step back as he nodded back at her as he listened to her.  When she took note of his wings, he couldn't help but smile as he unfurled them slightly. "Thanks," he said before letting out a soft laugh. "I had some trouble with my powers a few days ago and these happened, but I am doing better. And while I like them..." he turned to show off the back of his shirt, which had two cuts that started at his shoulder blade and went all the way down the shirts, causing it to hang in three parts. "I had to ruin some of my shirts just so I could get dressed. I haven't been able to retract them or anything, which make me think I am stuck with them for now like my tail and horns."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Reopening Doorways [Closed]   Reopening Doorways [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:58 pm

The blonde had blinked as she stared blankly at his wings, "Did they hurt or what?" She couldn't imagine being able to grow wings, tails or even horns.. it sounded painful just by thinking of it but it must have been different for Devin since it was apart of his gift. It sounded cool though she had always wanted to be able to fly she was scared as hell of flying in a airplane though. Can you fly yet?" Aspen had asked her gaze drifting towards his face, he didn't seem to uncomfortable on having his wings but she would hate to do that to her clothes but it sort of matched him. "Powers man, gotta learn how to live with them." The autumn had shrugged as she slightly leaned forward to grab her grocery bag. "It looks cool though, you have your own sense of style." Aspen had said with a small barley noticeable wink. With Vincent gone she hardly had time to talk with anyone she started to develop feelings for him... oh well though, life goes on right? Taking apart the knot she glanced at Devin again "Hungry? You can eat some of this if you want too."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Reopening Doorways [Closed]   Reopening Doorways [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 3:08 pm

Turning to face her again, Devin shook his head in response to her questions. "No, they don't hurt. I passed out when I first got them so there was no pain there that I recall, but they do feel really weird as having another set of limbs will do to you. And no, I can't fly yet. I am tempted to ask Leo or his sister to teach me as they can summon wings on their own..." He shrugged slightly as he let them coil close. "Suppose I do I have own style. Maybe I should start to wear green to match the tips of them," he said with a soft giggle before he let himself focus on the bag that Aspen had brought home. His belly grumbled at the simple smell of them, reminding him that he hadn't eaten anything other then a bowl of cereal today. "That would be great! What do you have in there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reopening Doorways [Closed]   Reopening Doorways [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reopening Doorways [Closed]
Page 1 of 1