Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hanging Around [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9415

Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:01 am

Keira took a moment to relax, controlling blood inside the human was always a touchy subject for her. She wondered who else in her family had to deal with this gift. From what she was told from being at this school, all powers hereditary, and were passed down from generation to generation. Some gifts skip generations while others are there every time.. She couldn't help but wonder if her brother had her gift too, but never used it, or just never told her about it. "A lot of anything takes a lot of energy." The winter said her laid back attitude returning.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 5:22 pm

Jake was sick of school. The crowded halls, the crowded dorms, even the crowed gym! Earlier he saw a girl head towards the forest, and thought he might follow her, since he wasn't doing anything in particular. He followed her a little ways but got distracted by his malfunctioning mechanic leg. He finally fixed it but by that time, lost sight of the girl, so he spent quite some time looking for her. Jake caught up to her, only to find another girl. Even better! he ran his fingers through his hair, and walked up to them. "Fine day to run into fine ladies." he said nonchalantly.

ooc- it said open...so Jake gonna join these fine ladies.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Beata Bucks : 12024

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:18 pm

OOC: That's fine. I mean, as long as Coon is cool with it, its her topic.

"Oh I understand," Magnolia explained, " I would have passed out before I could have made this into a full grown tree. Giving life to other organisms takes a toll on your own." She said, gesturing to the sapling in between the girls.
Maggie turned her head towards Jake as he strode up on the two, sitting in the forest floor. Due to the sudden surprise, a small Fuji apple quickly grew out of the right side of Maggie's head, and dropped to the floor, ripe and deliciously red. She immediately blush at his compliment, her face turning as red as the apple she'd just grown. Blushing was sort of routine for her. She stood quickly, taking a step back. Mags was very wary of boys she didn't know. She noticed a sort of grinding sound, almost like metal on metal. The boy looked relatively normal though, so she chalked it up to her mind playing tricks on her.
"Uh, hi, um... How did you find us? Had the girl left a trail of breadcrumbs or something?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:36 pm

Keira let out a snort in response. "Seems like a fine day for you to leave." She retorted. Keira wasn't in the mood to be flirted with, nor did she like being around others. Maggie was alright, she liked Maggie, but this guy? He seemed a bit to smug for the winter's taste. She could feel her blood get slightly hot from being irritated.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:49 pm

"How I found you? I followed ya into the woods. I was actually hot on your trail, but my leg started acting up. Finally caught up with you though." The tall student gave a silly smile. He then turned his head towards the other girl. "Hey now, that's not very nice." he said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Magnolia giggled involuntarily at Keira's smart remark. This guy kinda just showed up out of nowhere and asserted himself into their conversation. Without a second though, Maggie kicked the apple at her feet, letting what the boy had said sink in before she replied. "So you were uh.... stalking me?" The green haired girl ask, her eyes cast towards the ground. She was shy, painfully shy.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:06 pm

"Eh... I wouldn't call it stalking, I'd call it curious." Jake gave a softer smile, try to show her that he meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 9:31 pm

Maggie raised an eyebrow at this, but said nothing nasty in remark. She walked over to Keira and stood close to the girl. Even though the two had just met, she was more attached to her than she was this strange man that followed her into the woods.
"Normally curious people would have asked instead of followed..." Magnolia said in a small voice. She was still untrusting of the boy, as she was of most strange men.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 5:25 pm

Keira stood from her spot, her laid back nature disappearing. She didn't like this. She didn't like it one bit.. It was far to creepy.. Honestly it reminded of her dad, which she didn't like at all. Hands curled into fists, the cut on her hand re-opening, a little bit of blood coming out but it stayed close to her hand. "Go away.." She said looking down at the ground. She looked up at the boy anger blazing in her brown eyes. "Leave!" She shouted at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Jake could tell the girl lost her cool. As soon as she clenched her fist, the tall student slightly moved into a defensive stance, ready for anything. "Hey now...let's not get all wild now, I just wanna talk. Nothing more." he took a breathe and looked at the green haired girl. "I would've asked, but I...I..." Jake was suddenly lost for words.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Magnolia put her hand on Keira's shoulder as if she was trying to stop the girls animosity. Instant regret flooded her body, but she didn't pull her hand away. Keira was a girl that she'd only met today, and they certainly weren't life long friends. You didn't just touch someone you don't know.

"It's okay Keira, he's not gonna hurt us. If he does, then you can beat him up." Mags said, casually dropping her hand from her new friend's shoulder. She looked over at Jake, hoping he wasn't actually going to do anything. She'd basically just given up her only option to make him leave.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Jake relaxed a bit, letting his tense fist rest. The tall student plopped his butt down and the floor, sitting in a criss-cross manor. He showed his utter submition to the girls, which he was not to proud about, but wasn't going to give up! He sat on the forest floor, some could say his personality was like a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:42 am

The girl wasn't going to call down though. She was going through a panic attack, her whole body shook slightly, she wanted to leave herself but she just wasn't going to leave Maggie behind. This is where it would all go down the drain, blood spilled from Keira's cut on her hand, and instead of floating up into the air it moved around her hand and crystallized. "Leave." She demanded one more time.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:05 am

Jake stayed were he was. He looked to Maggie, seeing what she would do. When he saw the weird red substance come out of the girls hand he acted fast. With in a moment, he was up and ready. His arm turned mechanical (transformer sounds!), equipped with an gun of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:38 pm

Suddenly, as if the ground itself was alive, a root shoot up and twisted its entirety around Jake's forearm. With a quick jerk it pulled his arm to the ground, pinning it against the leafy forest floor. Another root equivalent in size grabbed his other forearm, and pulled it to the ground as well. The boy was trapped. Maggie cocked her head to the side, and moved around Keira, as yet another root snaked from the ground, taking advantage of the boys criss-cross sitting position. This root wrapped itself around his legs, pinning them together and to the ground. Of course he could move just not from his current position.

"Keira, he's not hurting anyone. He couldn't hurt a fly tied up like that. Just relax, I promise it's okay." She said, standing in front of the girl, her mossy green eyes piercing into Keira's brown. Twisting her head, she eyed Jake from her side-eye. Magnolia had never wanted to cause any trouble, but if Jake kept threatening Keira someone was bound to get hurt. Being the person she was, Maggie always tried to keep the peace whenever possible. If that meant binding someone to the ground with roots, then by God she would do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Around [Open]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next