Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Winter (not so) Formal

Go down 
+5
Ice
Jay
Sleepy
Crystal
Splotch
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9494

The Winter (not so) Formal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winter (not so) Formal   The Winter (not so) Formal - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 2:25 pm

Pepper was this girl was nice. Some people she had met at Beata well...you could say not so much. "Ya, that's me!" She smiled and soon another boy cam in. "Nice to meet you, I'm Pepper." She held out a hand. Even though it's a party, might as well be formal about introductions. "I'm glad more and more people are coming in. This is Jake's first party here at Beata, he was a bit nervous about the turn out." She said to the two.

"Ya, I truly am glad you came." He said kindly. He enjoyed company, always happy around her, and hopefully later he could ask her to the Winter Formal. Don't get to ahead of yourself. Make her happy tonight, ask later. He thought to himself. After a couple of moments of looking around at everyone Aspen ran into Jane. Jake gave a small laugh. When Jane asked him to dance with Aspen, he just stood there for a moment. "Uh, sure! Just a sec." He said with a smile, not wanting to hurt Aspen's feelings. He gave a "hello" smile to the boy who came over to them, but needed to do something before anything else happened. "Welcome, to the Winter Not So Formal! I hope you all are enjoying yourselves and tonight, lets make the best of it!" Jake yelled over all the voices as he made his way to the center of the room. After his little speech, he went over to the light switch and gave Pepper a nod before turning them off.

Pepper, remembering that was her cue, went over to to the party lights ready to turn flip the switch. Once the house lights were off, the party lights were on. Jake, being a mechanical guy had set them elaborately up all over the room and did a good job of hiding all the wires and cables. Soon different types of multicolored lights and lasers lit up everything, just enough to see where you were walking and peoples faces. After that, Pepper walked over to Jake's stereo, and turned up the music not so loud that people had to yell, but loud enough. All set. Lights, good music, perfect. Don't know how Jake managed to get a stereo this nice though, probably made it himself. Pepper gave a small giggle as she walked back over to Juliette and D'angelo.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 9070

PostSubject: Re: The Winter (not so) Formal   The Winter (not so) Formal - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:36 pm

"I'm sure she'll be here soon. You know how much she LOVES parties. He said jokingly.  Taking another drink of the orange soda before replying to the newly met Pepper. "I'm sure he has nothing to worry about now. The party seems to be a success." Looking around once again at the scenery, admiring the nice party as he did earlier. There were still other students entering the dorm. Just when D'angelo was going to say something, the party host had made an announcement to everyone. The Winter not so Formal? So that's what they were calling it. That reminded him of the actual Winter Formal that was to take place at Beata soon. That seemed like fun. Assuming he finds someone to take that is. Taking one more look around, he figured he might as well try to ask someone here.

No girl caught his attention so he decided to give up on that thought. His eyes returning back to Jules and that's when it hit him. Jules. The purple haired-limb breaking-horse thief who seemed to have an endless supply of nutrition bars. If anyone knew how to have a good time it was her. He had only hoped no one had already asked her.

When the dorm lights went off and the party lights went on, the once very PG party had a different feel to it. Now it was getting interesting. "Well this is unexpected. Not that I'm complaining or anything." He said to Jules.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9511

PostSubject: Re: The Winter (not so) Formal   The Winter (not so) Formal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:54 am

Being jammed into a room with only one person she knew was very uncomfortable.

She found herself gazing cluelessly at everyone else who knew each other... Making her feel lonely as hell. The freezing ice pack was helpful, yet only enough to the point that her hand grew numb. What am I going to do now. The question was kept in the back of her mind at all times. Just as a precaution. It didn't seem so smart now, though. The door seemed like a mile away, and getting through a maze of people alone is a hardship.

What am I going to do now.

She casually folded her hands, having placed the ice pack in her pocket she had in her jacket. Maybe she could say 'hi' to some people? Maybe make a couple decent friends? All she knew was that it was dark and blinding party lights flashed on, nearly activating her power. She could almost feel the tingly feeling sparking in the back of her eye... As if preparing to blind someone.

What am I going to do now?!

She became more and more frantic by the second, because what if she were to blind someone? She would get crushed! Even worse, she would probably end up in bed before she even could run outside. In fact, if she closed her eyes it wouldn't do anything, only making the power more strong and effective. She started to pant silently when she realized she didn't feel strange as hell anymore.

She decided to introduce herself to the other beings swarming around her like a gang of mosquitoes.

"Hello, I'm Angela," She greeted awkwardly to no one in particular. It was strange to talk to people she should know, but dared not talk to. Why? Because she thought she would blind them. Jake was probably the only person who trusted her. And it was still that she could blind anyone at anytime...

And it was very uncomfortable to be jammed into a room with only one person you know.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10458

PostSubject: Re: The Winter (not so) Formal   The Winter (not so) Formal - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Connor slipped through the crowd as he noticed the increased amount of people that entered. He made it to the table which had drinks lined up on top. His desperate green eyes scanned the table unable to make a decision, his hand reached for the most colorful one unsure of what it was, maybe mountain dew? He poured a little bit into his red cup and stopped, a slight smile appeared on his face as he got an amazing idea. The winter quickly unscrewed each cap on the litters of soda and poured a little bit of each together in his cup. He flipped around, cup in hand, taking sips of his mixture. Connor walked over and sat on the couch when someone approached him, she had blonde hair and a cute navy dress. "Hello Angela, I'm Connor. Enjoying the party?" There wasn't as much chaos as he expected, hearing the rumors of the last party they had at Beata.

ooc; sorry bad flow. Rush post
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 10118

PostSubject: Re: The Winter (not so) Formal   The Winter (not so) Formal - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:07 pm

Over the next few minutes, so many people crammed themselves into the room that Amelia thought that they'd squish her against the wall, flat as a pancake. Sure, she'd come because it would have been loud anyway, but now there were far too many people. For her, the ratio of people she'd met to hadn't seen before should stay around three to one. Now it was practically twenty to one. What was she even supposed to do?

Then the lights shut off. Her blonde head immediately jerked up in alarm, worried there'd been some sort of blackout. Then, the lights came on.

"Woah," she whispered, eyes wide. A grin made its way to her face and the despairing feeling melted away. This gave off a much better vibe, more fitting. With newfound confidence, Amelia stood tiptoe to look for someone she could talk to. There was a face she recognized, but it took her a second to figure out why they looked so familiar. Oh, it was the boy she met when he fell on his face in the courtyard. She watched him for a moment, curious as to what he was doing with the drinks, and approached. It was somewhat of an accident, sneaking up, but she wanted to know something.

"Is that any good?" she asked, pointing at his cup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winter (not so) Formal   The Winter (not so) Formal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Winter (not so) Formal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2