Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8103

A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]   A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Stephanie Hawke stood at the gates of her new school with a wide smile on her face. Her eyes shimmered with excitement. Her powers had only arrived a few days prior to her arrival, but as soon as her parents learned of them, they sent in her transfer papers. They bent down to hug their daughter, but the young Hawke skillfully dodged it by running forward with her bags in hand. "I'll see you later! I'll make sure to bring Cayden along when I see you again!" the blonde cheered, running along the stone path towards the main building. She turned back to see her parents chuckling lightly and waving. Flashing them a brilliant smile, she quickly made her way to the front doors. The first thing she wanted to do was find her older brother and show off her new, incredibly amazing power to him.

Her hand reached out for on of the large door knobs, but the sound of crunching leaves behind her startled her and the initiate turned around to see who was making their way across the grass. A student? Maybe they know my brother! Without getting a good look she ran forward towards them, only to trip on the last step down and smash face first into the stone.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9373

PostSubject: Re: A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]   A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Magic was just casually strolling through on his way to do something. Even though he was a bit far he still heard that a new student had arrived. He supposed that he should go over a greet the new student, but he was feeling rather lazy, and they should easily find the office. So he was just gonna leave it alone, but next thing he knew he looked over to see the girl running over to him, and then trip, and fall flat on her face. He would have stopped her from falling if he was closer, but he wasn't. He closed the small distance between them offering a hand to the girl to help her stand. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8720

PostSubject: Re: A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]   A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:35 pm

What a day, what a school! Vivan had failed another test in her classes, there would be nothing worth too write home about this week.. To top it all off some jerk had spilled their extremely hot coco on her nice new clothing her mother had sent her! What was going on was she cursed or did Vivan just have extremely bad luck. Vivan just had been leaving the school, she was going out to get some treats to eat, always had too have a midnight snack right? The summer was simply walking across the grass, pausing when she saw some freak running at her. Completely confused the summer opened her mouth, Vivan didn't know her.. The only people she knew was Gage and Heron so who was she? When the girl had fell down Vivan's face became blue. Surprised too see her face down, it was pretty funny though.. Guess you could say that made her day. The summer had rushed forward kneeling on her knees, god if she got grass stains on these new pair of jeans then.. Looking at the chick with blonde hair, Vivan tried too hold in her laughter although it didn't work out very well.. "Hey you um.. you um.. " Vivan talked through stiffled laughter "Okay?!?!" Vivan didn't notice Magic at all and when he suddenly showed up the summer let out a scream. "You totally scared me!"
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]   A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Steph, out of embarrassment and a sense of failure, lay still for a moment, trying to collect her thoughts before rising to her knees. She lifted her hand to her nose, feeling blood begin to drip down rather heavily. The young girl looked up at the two strangers and gave them an awkward smile. "I'm fine," she mumbled and accepted Magic's hand, letting him help her onto her feet. Holding her hand over her nose, she tried her best to wipe some blood from her face with her sleeve. She knew how to get the intense red stains out of clothes, and would much prefer to have a bloody outfit than a bloody face.

"Do either of you know Cayden Hawke?" she spoke, her voice nasally from holding it tight.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]   A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 8:05 pm

Magic took a step back for a moment crossing his arms. He had wondered why she was looking for Cayden, but now he could see it. They were related. And Magic saw Cayden's reaction as basically as the same reaction as the one he gave Vincent a while ago. Except from the way it sounded to him Cayden's reaction was a lot less hostile. "Well it seems that she is here to join the school." Magic said with a bit of a smirk on his face. That much was obvious, but he decided to be a bit mean and slightly piss of the other winter.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8720

PostSubject: Re: A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]   A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Vivan had nodded too the girl and stood up, she wanted too leave but she didn't exactly feel right too go without telling Stephanie her name. "No!! But now you know me! My name's Vivan." The summer had said with a small smile before blinking she let out another frightened scream. Why was everyone scaring her today??! "Jesus dude! Before you ask someone what their doing maybe you should introduce your---" Vivan had turned too look at him in the face and quickly blushed, damn what a good looking dude! Her cheeks had turned redder after that thought, hopefully he wouldn't be able to read peoples mind! Blinking it then had hit her, the two were related?? "Thats rude! It's your own sister!"
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]   A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 8:26 pm

"Hi Vivi-" Little Stephanie was cut off as her brother stepped up to the three, his eyes and voice filled with anger. "Cayden!" she cheered, and ran up to hug her older brother. She paused right in front of him, remembering the blood pouring out of her nose. She smiled, trying to avoid trembling at his stern stare.

"Um, yeah... Like that guys says, I'm here to go to school." The blonde restated, gesturing to Magic with her free hand. Oh! I can show him! Looking up at the sky, she was very pleased as the sun shone through a cloudless patch in the sky, lighting up the group for a moment. Focusing on the rays of sunlight, she held her nose tight, and suddenly the blood stopped and seemed to disappear. Pulling her hand away, she gave the older blonde a bright smile. "Tada!" Steph looked up hopefully. Her brother was not easy to win over, but she knew he had trouble trying to defy his little sister. "Is it okay that I'm here?" she spoke in a sweet tone.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]   A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Magic didn't interject or say anything this time. So her gift was was similar to her brother's? Interesting.. Why was Cayden against her being here? He didn't quite understand it, but then again he didn't want his own brother here for specific reason, though he was pretty sure these two were fond of each other and not the opposite. Did he not want her to be around dangerous people? Cause this school was filled with em. Though some of them had more control over their power than others. Magic was pretty sure he was considered a dangerous person in general.

Magic finally decided to speak up. "All of her paper work has already been transferred over. It would be hard to get her to leave but not impossible." Due to being a prefect he knew about the paperwork and stuff. This time he wasn't trying to be an ass. It was useful information, maybe for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

PostSubject: Re: A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]   A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:00 pm

Stephanie's breath caught in her throat. She had been waiting from the moment she discovered her powers to show them to Cayden, and here he was, seemingly unimpressed. Her amber eyes dropped to the ground. Though she knew everything the black haired boy was saying was true, she couldn't help but wonder if it were possible to leave. "I'll only leave if you want me to..." she whispered, fiddling with her hair. Not only had she come here to impress her beloved older brother, but she also wanted to learn things her parents couldn't teach her. They had offered to home school the girl, but she refused. There were friends she could make, things she could learn, even experience things she would never be able to stuck at home. The blonde dreaded the idea of leaving immediately after coming to this school. But how could she live and breath here if Cayden didn't want her around?

ooc: im guessing crys isn't posting?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]   A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Magic just shrugged. "Go ahead, makes my life easier. I don't care who helps her as long as she gets where she needs to be." He looked over at Stephaine, "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Magic, a prefect around here. If you ever have any issues or something just let me know, and I will try to help." He said being sincere. It was his job to help students even though sometimes he didn't feel like it. "Of course there are seven other prefects you could talk to as well. Though I'm sure you will have fun here at the school."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]   A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Baby Hawk(e) Swoops In [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1