Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Looking at the stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8505

Looking at the stars Empty
PostSubject: Looking at the stars   Looking at the stars EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Barry was nervously pacing by the door of the conservatory, waiting for Cassandra. He remembered her saying the stars were beautiful at night up here and that she had a key to the building. He spotted a figure walking closer and he smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the stars   Looking at the stars EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 6:38 pm

"Hey Cass." he said, smiling brightly, "You seem a bit out of breath. Everything alright?" He gave a short laugh. He watched her fumble for the key and he thought she seemed a little scrambled at the moment. He wondered what she was doing before she got here.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the stars   Looking at the stars EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:09 pm

"Tada!" he repeated, with more enthusiasm. He motioned for her to go in first. "Shall we?" he added with a wink. While the girl may have thought she looked rushes, Barry didn't seem to notice. But he did think she was very pretty with slightly messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the stars   Looking at the stars EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:14 pm

The night sky from the conservatory was breathtakingly beautiful. "Wow.." he said breathlessly. "It really is. Perfect time to be here." he was staring at the night sky, marvelling at how each star had its own little twinkle. "I'm so glad you told me about this." he added, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the stars   Looking at the stars EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:29 am

Barry noticed how flushed Cass was but he didn't say anything because his face was also pretty red. He was nervous and excited at the same time. "Yeah. Let's sit." he said, laughing nervously. He looked back up at the night sky. He wasn't sure when he was going to ask her, but it was going to have to be soon. He had butterflies in his stomach as he looked over at the Summer girl. "So.. uh.. I was wondering if.. um.. you'd like to go uh.. to the Winter Formal with me." he added, nervously and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the stars   Looking at the stars EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Barry's eyes brightened even more than their usual brightness and a stupid grin crept onto his face. "Really?" he asked, almost in disbelief. "That's great!" He was so happy she had said yes. He couldn't contain his excitement. "I'm so happy right now." he said with the smile still plain as day on his face.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the stars   Looking at the stars EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:39 pm

The smile on Barry's face did not go away. He felt Cass lean on his arm, and his smile got even bigger. He looked up at the stars and sighed with content. Nothing could make this night any better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the stars   Looking at the stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking at the stars
Page 1 of 1