Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

How Long Has it Been?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 6:58 pm

"Well it's kind of my job to help other students, being one of the winter prefects and all. Though I help other students in various ways weither it's homework, gift issues, or just simple issues." Though more so he mostly helped out with homework. Regular issues weren't his forte. Gift issues he couldn't exactly help with too much because each gift was different. "Most of the time it's helping with homework, the other times it's stopping fights because those do happen."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11289

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:05 pm

With a sly smile, Minnie shifted her position again, resting her hand on her face.

"Well, if I ever need help with homework, I'll come ask you," she said. "I'm pretty good at not getting caught fighting." She knew her attempt at a joke was weak, but she was enjoying talking with Magic, and wanted to see if he would smile again.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:54 pm

"I'm best at Math and Science so it would be best if you asked me about those." He said. "And I hope you mean you don't get into fights, instead of getting into fights and not getting caught. I would rather not come break up a fight between you and someone else. Especially if I have to use my gift." He didn't really get her joke. He was never good with those kinds of things either.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:35 pm

After a pause, Minnie shook her head.

"No, I don't get in fights," she said, picking at a loose thread on the arm of the chair. She did, however, struggle with math. It wasn't because she didn't understand it. She simply didn't apply herself or do the work she needed to. "I'll try to remember to come to you if I need anything, Magic."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Magic breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. We have had far to many fights lately. Two students managed to set part of the forest on fire with their fight, and a certain spring prefect wasn't too happy when she found them. Just the other day, a new students tried to pick a fight with me then ended up fighting a dragon girl for a moment before I stopped it." Another sigh. "Who knew a bunch of teenagers with superpowers would be such a pain." He said as a bit of a joke, a small smile making its way onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Listening to Magic recount the wild events on the campus recently reminded Minnie how dangerous it was for all of these teenagers to be in a single school together. Sure, it was probably the only logical way to train them with their powers, but it seemed like a time bomb, waiting for the right moment to go off. She fought a smile at Magic's joke and said, "Yeah, no way anything can go wrong here."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:57 pm

"I guess this is why we have the summer tournament. He said as he thought about the tournament he went through. "It allows students to duke it out at full force, and end up unharmed after the battle is over. It's pretty fun, but it's also dangerous during the battle.." He enjoyed it, but not the part to wear he almost died to Hosa.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:18 pm

"A summer tournament?" Minnie said in surprise. Not only did they have a large group of powerful teens trapped on the same campus, but they let them go all out against each other? Even as she thought this, a possible reason came to mind. No doubt tensions built up over the year, and it seemed to be a good final assessment of the control skills learned. She was getting the hang of this. "That sounds pretty dangerous."

Glancing at the clock on the wall, Minnie realized she ought to be heading back to her dorm in order to finish her homework. She wasn't sure when she might see Magic again, but as it was her first time in weeks communicating with someone her age for more than five minutes, she wanted to make sure she did.
"What do people do for fun around here?" she asked him.

Last edited by Rainy on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:32 pm

"I guess it is. But it makes students use the best of their abilities. You just have to go in knowing you will get hurt but everything will be gone afterwards. You will be fine in the end. There is also the extremely satisfying feeling of winning." He could still slightly feel the sharp point's of Hosa's beak at his neck from time to time, but it was nothing to worry about.

He honestly had no clue what people did for fun. It was different for every person. "I pay a visit to the game lounge from time to time, if you like games that is a place to go. Most of the time for me I mess around on my phone or just watch tv back at my dorm. Well when I'm not training." Magic explained.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:09 pm

"Oh, that's in that town nearby, right?" Minnie asked to clarify. She had often heard her classmates making plans to meet there and to spend the weekend there, taking their carefully saved money and spending it in one day.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:19 pm

"Yeah Rosebury. It's a nice town, but I only like to visit during rainy days, unless I'm invited out." He shifted in his chair so that he was a bit more relaxed. He was generally a lazy person. "I could take you over there one day, if you would like to go." He said to her. Of course it would be a friendly thing. He needed some friends outside of the small friend group he had now.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:40 pm

With a gracious smile, Minnie said, "I'd love to." Though she would never admit it, she was merely glad to be making a friend. The last contact with a friend she had had was just after she had arrived at the school. It would also be good for her to learn the area.

"Well, Magic, it was nice to meet you." In a polite gesture, Minnie inched forward, holding out a hand to the boy, intending for him to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:09 pm

He blinked, and then shook her hand. "You too, Minnie." After releasing her hand he stood up, and straightened out her clothes. "I have to go now. I have some prefect duties to take care of, and by that I mean paperwork. Tons and tons of paperwork.." He said with a slight groan, before leaving the door, and leaving the girl to leave and go do her homework.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Long Has it Been?   How Long Has it Been? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Long Has it Been?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2