Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

D'romeo and Juliette [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 9070

D'romeo and Juliette [closed] Empty
PostSubject: D'romeo and Juliette [closed]   D'romeo and Juliette [closed] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:18 pm

"Damn that's hot." The Autumn whispered to himself. Quickly pulling away the white mug from his lips. The waitress had said that it was very 'hot' and to 'be careful.' Of course, it was almost like second nature for him to test it as soon as he got it. Never learning from the countless times that had happened. Now he sat there, burnt tounge and all, waiting for Juliette to walk into the Cafe. D'angelo had chosen a table right by the window. There was something about watching the people come and go that really felt pleasant to him.

The night before, D'angelo had texted Juliette the previous night asking if she wanted to meet up at the Cafe for lunch or something along those lines. That wasn't the only reason why he had asked her to meet him. With the Winter Formal being only a few days away, He had wanted to ask her if she would like to attend the event with him. He had only hoped Jules would agree.

D'angelo sat patiently waiting, his index finger just hovering over the coffee mug.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: D'romeo and Juliette [closed]   D'romeo and Juliette [closed] EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:03 am

Taking sips of the not so hot coffee he had ordered, D'angelo glanced up from the mug and watched as Jules quickly entered the Cafe. She looked as if she had ran all the way here. Knowing Jules, she probably did. His eyes met with hers and a bright smile rose upon his face. "Oh no! Not at all. It's great to see you Jules." The Autumn stood up, greeted her, and politely pulled out the chair for her to sit on. Afterwards, he casually sat back down at his own chair. "Now that I think about it, maybe we should had just walked here. Seeing as though we live in the same dorm. That probably would have been the smartest thing to do. Huh...Stupid me." His stare drifted to the right as if something was there. What a fool. How come he didn't think of that yesterday...

Not long before that, the waitress had returned to the table. Pen and notebook in hand, ready to take their orders. "Hi, are we all set to order? If so, how can I help you two today?" She said in a friendly upbeat tone.  "Hmm I would like to order a small coffee cake please." The boy responded. After jotting down the order, she turned towards Jules. "And how about you miss."
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: D'romeo and Juliette [closed]   D'romeo and Juliette [closed] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 4:32 pm

D'angelo knew it would only be a matter of time before Juliette would question the whole 'cafe and chill' act. In her defense, it was very out of the blue. Taking one quick drink of the coffee in the mug, he gently put it down on the table. "Yeah. Well. I..." the boy started. "Seeing as how the Winter Formal is right around the corner..." Right around the corner? How lame can you be? Thought began to fill his head. Already feeling the knot in his throat, The Autumn felt very nervous all of a sudden. Feeling nervous wasn't something he was used to. It was a a pathetic feeling. A feeling that made one feel very small and reserved. He knew he had to just push through it. It wouldn't be the end of the world if Jules said no. You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take. That's what he always lived by.

Clearing his throat before speaking again, "Hah. What I'm trying to say is.... Would you like to go to the Winter Formal with me?.... As friends of course." A big sigh of relief escaped his mouth. The nervous weight was no more. He clasped his hands in front of him, eyes fixed on the girl before him. Patiently awaiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: D'romeo and Juliette [closed]   D'romeo and Juliette [closed] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:12 pm

D'angelo leaned back, feeling more relaxed. Once Juliette agreed to go with him, he felt much better. Felt more like his usual self. "Yeah! Let's make the best of it." He cheerfully said. He stretched his arms straight up before placing them behind his head. He had been sitting there for a while and needed to stretch out. "Sorry if that came out a bit weird at first. I must have overthought it for a second." A rushed laughed followed. He raised a brow at the idea of getting Tabitha to join them. That would be near impossible to do. Gently putting his hands down, before he could speak the Waitress had made her way over to their table with their orders.

"One caramel macchiato and blackberry pie for you miss." She said in her preppy tone. Gently placing the the dish, followed by the mug with Juliette's beverage. "And last but not least, a coffee cake for you sir." Sliding the plate toward him. "Enjoy your meal you two." She then turned away and headed deeper into the cafe.

D'angelo took his fork and carved out a small piece of the baked treat. It looked really delicious to say the least and even had a pleasant cinnamon scent to it. Once in his mouth, He savored the cinnamon flavor that had accompanied it. It was a good idea to pick the cafe, he thought to himself. "I can't think of a way we can get her freely to come with us. However..." Pausing before taking a sip of the warm coffee. "If I can get near her, I can just teleport her there... Although if I do that I would probably be dead before the night is over. And to top it off, she probably would hate me for it." He joked. "Perhaps you got a better idea?"
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: D'romeo and Juliette [closed]   D'romeo and Juliette [closed] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:23 pm

After slicing off yet another piece of the pastry and eating it, He was stopped suddenly at her response. Tabs. In a dress. Was that even possible? D'angelo always admired Juliette's wild ideas, but even this might have been reaching. Although, it didn't seem like an idea that was far too off. Hell, it was worth a shot. Taking one more drink of the coffee to wash down the delicacy. "Alright. If you can pull that off, then I'll make sure to get us near the hall. Sound like a plan?" A sneaky grin formed on his face. This could end up really well or really bad. Either way, it would be a lot of fun. "This might also be the push she needs to get out of that shell." The push being more of a hit by a car approach and the shell being made of titanium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D'romeo and Juliette [closed]   D'romeo and Juliette [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

D'romeo and Juliette [closed]
Page 1 of 1