Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Some "Light" Sparring [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9506

Some "Light" Sparring [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "Light" Sparring [OPEN]   Some "Light" Sparring [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:14 pm

"Yea, I bet you did." Maria sighed in disbelief. "I may be a bitch, but I'm not gonna watch as some newby gets totally mauled by some idiot." She said flatly, running her hand through her silky hair that fell perfectly back into place.

Jake finished rubbing his red cheek and looked at Maria. "What the hell." He grumbled sitting down on a nearby log.

"Sorry if I ruined the fun boys. But better me catch you fighting in the forest than a Prefect." Maria pointed out, looking to each of them. "Remember what happened to your little Pepper when she burnt down the forest?" She raised a brow at Jake.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8830

Some "Light" Sparring [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "Light" Sparring [OPEN]   Some "Light" Sparring [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:41 pm

'Tsck, spoil more of the why don't you.' Harrison was furious at the fact that she stopped but barely showed it, aside from the red hair and eyes. Even though he had hated that the battle was cut short, he knew that she heald a very valid point. He had turned around facing more into the forest and his back towards the two people. "The names Harrison, thanks for the spar." He had said this and started to walk away from the two. 'I need to cool myself down' Although he had started walking away he had secretly moved the girl's hair so that it would appear very disheveled. 'Try put that back properly.' He had turned away so that they couldn't see him mess with her hair. Although he was furious he wasn't mad enough to just cut her hair off and just was something that you needed to take a shower to clean. Wanting to get further he had levitate himself and flew back into the forest to get back to Beata.
Back to top Go down

Some "Light" Sparring [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2