Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Firefox [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11223

Firefox [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox [Closed]   Firefox [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Inari felt her whole body freeze at the question, her eyes snapping to look at Brant. “Bothering me?” she repeated in a soft, stocked tone as her tail twitched. She was confused for a few moments, wondering what in the world would cause him to think that. Sure, it had been bothering enough she supposed but she hadn’t thought it was enough for it to be shown...Unless… “What makes you think that?”
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11223

Firefox [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox [Closed]   Firefox [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Brant flinched at her reaction, shifting as he met her gaze with a swallow. "Well,” he stated as he lifted a hand to rub the back of his neck. “You haven't exactly been yourself the last few weeks. Not as talkative or hyperactive as normal...I figured something was wrong or something was at least bothering you but I never thought it would be right to ask seeing how it wasn’t my business.”
Back to top Go down

Firefox [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2