Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Holiday Fun [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11749

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Christmas was getting closer and closer and Larissa was super excited. It was her favorite time of the year and being so far away from home, she and Danny couldn't exactly leave. It didn't help that they just got here not too long ago, so she had to make do. It wasn't the first time they had spent Christmas away from home, but it was pretty upsetting either way. However, she was going to make the best of it.

The summer walked into the lounge, looking around at the couches and TV sitting on one of the walls. There was an empty space in the corner, just enough room for a Christmas tree and all sorts of decorations. She even loved the faux fireplace on the other side of the room. Her hands filled with bags and bags of decorations, she tossed them on the couch and began working, grabbing garland and trying to figure out where to put it. She was actually surprised no one else was in here.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10983

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:20 pm

The door to the lounge could be heard opening, followed by the sound of it shutting a moment later. Anima had entered the lounge, her notebook and pen in hand as per usual. She wore the same outfit she normally did when she wasn't wearing the school's uniform: Pale grey skirt and sweatshirt with the sweatshirt zipped up halfway, resulting in the plain white t-shirt underneath being visible.

Anima took notice of the winter girl who was decorating the lounge for the holidays. She suspected that her own presence was unknown unless the winter heard the door open and close. For the moment, Anima simply stood and watched the other girl decorate.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Larissa heard the door but didn't think anything of it. She continued her decorating, tossing the garland up on the hearth of the fireplace and around the TV. It was only when she had to go back to the couch to get more did she finally see the girl that walked in and watched her. The summer paused for a moment, blinking at the girl before she stood up, straightened up her blue sweater and smiled. "Oh, hello! I, um... sorry if I'm in the way. I just thought I would decorate for the Christmas spirit is all!" She said as she gave the girl a small wave with her right hand. "This is my favorite time of the year." She quickly began gathering the bags from the couch to move them, trying to get them out of Anima's way.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:58 pm

Anima returned the wave to Larissa before opening her notebook and beginning to write. It's okay, I can just stand. It's cool that you started decorating; Christmas isn't that far away now. Can I help at all? You seem like you have a lot of decorating to do. After Anima was done writing, she turned the notebook around so that Larissa would be able to read what Anima had written on the page. She looked around the lounge some more, looking at the decorations that Larissa had already put up. So far everything was looking good, although finishing the job might take a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9506

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Louis walked to the Lounge, a bowl of fresh popcorn in his arms. The Summer opened the door, thinking he was alone but that wasn't the case. He spotted two student's who he didn't particularly know and wondered what to do. I wanted to watch my show. Should I just leave? He stood by the door, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:15 pm

As Larissa vigorously picked things up, she paused when she heard the girl scribbling on her notebook. Looking up, the brunette paused as she watched Anima before the notebook was turned around to show her. After reading it, she dropped everything she was holding and smiled. "Oh, of course! If you want to help, anyway..." she said before she began searching through the bags. Several of them had garland, then looking over, she spotted the bags with Christmas lights. "Do you want to hang lights?" she asked before the door opened again. Looking up, she saw Louis step in looking a bit lost. "Oh, h-hello! Are we in the way?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:23 pm

Sure. Where are they? As Anima was holding her notebook so that Larissa could read from it, she noticed her acknowledge the student behind her. Anima jumped surprise when she turned around and saw how close Louis was to her. She narrowly avoided tripping over herself, and quickly began to write a message directed at Louis. Sorry! I shouldn't have been standing right in the doorway like that. Sorry for being in your way.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:32 pm

"Hi. No, it's fine. My show can wait." Louis gave a shy smile towards Larissa. He then turned towards the girl who he almost ran over. He read the paper Anima wrote on and gave a soft smile. "Don't worry, you're fine." He looked around the room at the decorations. "Holiday decorating?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Larissa nodded as she picked up more decorations. "Want to help?" she asked as she picked up more garland. She looked looked over at Anima before she shoved all of her decorations into one hand and picked up another bag sitting on the floor. "Here are the lights! Feel free to put them wherever you want! I kind of wish there was a tree in here..." she muttered, a little disappointed in the Christmas spirit around the school.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:41 pm

Anima nodded and took the bag of lights, proceeding to first set her notebook and pen down on a nearby couch before going over to the fireplace and start hanging up lights near it to start with. Hopefully she'd be able to reach everywhere she wanted to put lights, although her height didn't make that an especially likely outcome. After she finished hanging up lights near the fireplace, Anima began to hang them up along the walls in the lounge, trying to ignore the fact that they were hung considerably lower than they might be if someone taller was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:01 pm

"S--Sure." Louis said walking over to the coffee table, setting down the bowl of popcorn. "Have some popcorn if ya want." He smiled tilting his head towards the bowl. The tall blonde walked over Anima seeing her struggle. "Here, mind if I lend a hand?" He said softly, standing next to her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:53 pm

"Thank you!" Larissa said before she continued with her decorating, humming a small Christmas tune as she grabbed the garland and tossed it around the room, hanging it around each lamp and piece of furniture. When she finally decided it was enough, the summer moved on to red and green bows. "Are you guys good?" She asked, looking up at the lights that were being hung.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holiday Fun [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Fun [open]   Holiday Fun [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Holiday Fun [open]
Page 1 of 1