Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Silent Art

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10971

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:17 pm

A small grayscale figure sat at one of the easels in the art studio, drawing with only a blue pen. Anima drew precisely, being especially careful since she was using pen. Originally, Anima would just do simple drawings in her notebook with her pen on occasion out of boredom. Over time, however, it grew into a hobby that she spent most of her free time doing. She'd grown skilled at making rather detailed artwork with only a blue pen due to it being all she used.

Anima was drawing the Academy from a perspective of the front gates, working rather slowly and carefully as to avoid making any mistakes; they'd be rather difficult to deal with. The art studio was silent except for the sound of Anima's pen against the paper.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8511

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:21 pm

Matthew opened the door to the studio and edged his way in. He looked around, only barely noticing the girl drawing with a blue pen. "Oh, hey. I didn't realize anyone was here." he said. "I hope I'm not disrupting anything."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:29 pm

Anima jumped up slightly at hearing the boy enter, accidentally drawing a blue line across the middle of the paper. She didn't notice the line at first, instead turning around to see the boy near the door. Anima picked up her notebook from her lap, flipping to a blank page and writing. Oh... Hi... She flipped it around so Matthew would be able to see it, a nervous look on her face as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:35 pm

Matthew cocked his head slightly when she turned a piece of paper towards him that said hi. 'Oh, she must not be able to talk or something.' he thought. "My name's Matthew. And yours?" he asked the girl in gray.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:41 pm

Anima. Nice to meet you, Matthew. Anima seemed to look ever so slightly less nervous, and quickly she began to write something else on the paper. Did you come here to draw too? Anima wouldn't mind his presence too much; Matthew seemed like a nice enough person unlike some other people she'd encountered in recent times. It was certainly a welcome change of pace.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:45 pm

He shook his head. "Not really. This just seemed like a good place to relax. More peaceful than anywhere else." he replied, "Besides, I'm terrible at drawing."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:50 pm

Oh, I see. It is pretty quiet and calm here. I spend most of my time drawing, so I've gotten pretty good at it. I think so at least. Do you want to see it? Anima now had a slight smile on her face; she could certainly appreciate someone else who enjoyed the peace and quiet wherever it could be found. It sure didn't seem like Matthew was going to jeopardize the calm in the art studio either.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:54 pm

Matthew nodded. "Sure." he said, giving her a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:04 pm

Anima returned the nod, getting down from the wooden stool she was sitting on so that Matthew would more easily be able to see the drawing of the Academy. It was only now that Anima took notice of the out-of-place blue line through the middle of the drawing. Her face reddened slightly, and quickly she started to write again. That big line isn't supposed to be there! I don't know how that got there but the drawing is all messed up now. Sorry! While Anima was embarassed, she wasn't too upset; this was bound to happen when she draws everything in pen.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:08 pm

Matthew looked at the drawing of the academy in awe. "It looks amazing. Line or not." he said. "I wish I could draw as well as you."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Thank you, Matthew. I've done more drawings in my notebook and have a few more big drawings like this one in my dorm. Anima smiled shyly as she wrote, the slight redness unwavering. Admittedly it was certainly flattering what Matthew said, but in a way it was also just as embarassing as the line that disrupted the the drawing. The kindness of the comment was worth it though; at the very least Anima knew that people liked what she drew, so that's one less thing to worry about if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:24 pm

"Wow, you really do draw a lot." the Winter said. "I usually pass the time working on my gift." He reached into his pocket and brought out a metal ball. He rolled it in his fingers before concentrating. The metal began seeping up his arm, near effortlessly but stopped just past his elbow. He put the metal ball back into his pocket, but the metal on his arm remained. "Progression is a truly magnificent thing." he added, lifting up his arm.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:32 pm

Anima clapped for a moment upon seeing the metal from the ball make its way up Matthew's arm. She found it to be rather interesting to watch, even if Matthew wasn't able to absorb the metal ball in its entirety. I would show you my gift, but it's really destructive. I'd probably get in a lot of trouble if I used in here. It certainly hadn't ended well last time Anima demonstrated her power; she nearly ended up burning down the nearby forest. Not to mention the wood of trees isn't even close to the limit of what Anima's gift could damage or outright destroy in some way.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:40 pm

Matthew laughed as the metal slipped from his arm. She must have a pretty cool gift. "Could I possibly see any more of your drawings?" he asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Anima nodded before writing again quickly. Yes, but please don't go looking through the pages without asking me first. You'd get the wrong idea if you saw some of the stuff I drew... After showing Matthew what she had written, she walked closer to him and flipped to a drawing of the courtyard back in the fall, with leaves scattered around the ground. This was one of the drawings that Anima was both especially happy about the quality of and was willing to let Matthew see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Art
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next