Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Dinner (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Beata Bucks : 9587

Dinner (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:45 pm

"Yeah, sure, do you know of one?" Samantha asked, looking around. Her mind started to wander back to her days at her old school- running around the field until her anger subsided; feeling her muscles scream and her body ache after a long run; walking around the track until she no longer wanted to kill all the stupid people in her school. These were some of her only fond memories of her old high school.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8830

PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:54 pm

"Well~ this is Beata so~" Having had her confirmation, despite her not knowing the situation, he had stopped walking and stood there gathering power. Even though he was gathering power there was no visual change. After 30 seconds of just standing there and not talking he put his hand on her shoulder and teleported both of them to outside, skipping the trip to the door leading outside. "There we go, Super quick" This would usually just take a sec or two, but there was someone else so he had to make sure as to not accidentally only teleport her upper half, or half in general. "The Sports field is this way"
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Beata Bucks : 9587

PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:39 am

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting, the Beata site was down for me for a while. Also, I'm going to make a topic in Sports Field - Track and Field and post my reply there.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Open)   Dinner (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3