Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Bird Nerd's Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Beata Bucks : 9242

The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:28 am

She listened again to their words, and nodded along. "My gift is Chi Aura, being I can float, glow and become a very high temperature." She explained, trying to find the best way to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9222

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:43 am

"That is a very intresting gift, both of you. Einarr responded "Both can be very useful in a battle."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:22 am

"Thanks. Battle, huh? Do... A lot of fights occur around here, then...?" She asked, a little worriedly. She'd never been in hand-to-hand combat before. Well, no, that was a lie. But it was an accident, what happened, in a way. The initiate was rather worried that she would be in one. Last time she fought, she got a scar across the back of her neck, and it wasn't pretty. Her gaze strayed away, a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9700

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:25 am

"Battle? That doesn't quite appeal to me. One of the disadvantages of my power and, in turn, my personality, is that I become emotionally attached to any bird I command. Besides, I've always been a bit of a bleeding heart."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:27 am

OOC: Sorry that you guys are posting waaaay more than me. I'm trying to check as much as I can, but I have the attention span of a goldfi- Oh, look, Yandere Dev has some videos I haven't seen. . .
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:35 am

"No, not many battles happen here. Though there is a sparring arena and people do practice fighting. They do this in order to increase their combat prowess, endurance, and the strength and usefulness of their gifts." Einarr said trying to console the two girls. "The only time a battle occurs is when you go to the arena, and you can choose to practice with a partner or have the illusion master their set up a scenario for you to practice in, if you don't feel like battling someone." (OOC: Don't worry about it, it's fine. We understand.)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:41 am

OOC- Lol, it's fine. And sorry for my short post below, I've got a bit of writers block.

IC- "Oh, that's interesting. Thank you for the explanation." She said, a smirk on her face as usual. She shifted her weight onto her other foot, her sneakers rubbing against the ground roughly.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:47 am

"Oh, I almost forgot, I need to show y'all to the Initiate Dorms. When I first came to the school I didn't know where anything was, because, for some reason, they don't give people a map. Luckly I had met someone who had been here a while and could show me around. Now I extend the same courtesy to both of you, if you'd like? Einarr said trying to be helpful. Both of these girls had very unique personalities, though, they both seemed like they were hiding something, but then again, who wasn't at this Academy. Having thought of that, Einarr decided to avoid asking them what was the matter, as he would've perferred for himself, if he found himself in the same situation... again.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:56 am

OOC- I'm going to wait for Dove, but I'll just slide this in.

IC- "Sounds great. Lead the way." She said, nodding. Her eyes scanned the area again, taking notes and details of her surroundings. It was rather stunning, in her opinion. "
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:59 am

(OOC: I had planned to wait for both of y'all to respond)
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:33 pm

"Yes, that sounds lovely. It would be much more convenient than having to find a bird that had been inside, or having to sleep in a tree," she joked halfheartedly, though it didn't really come through as much of a joke because of her quiet demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:38 pm

*Einarr had noticed that Kotori was trying to joke but was really shy. He gave her a glance to tell her that she didn't need to be so shy.* "Okay, lets go, we would hate to have you sleep in a tree." EInarr said returning the joke as he started towards the Initiate Dorms.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:03 pm

She smiled. It wasn't often someone agreed with her weak sense of humor. Actually, it wasn't often she spoke to humans. Or trusted them. However, something about these students made her feel a bit more comfortable. Though, she realized as she followed him, it was probably because she had to look up to make eye contact with Einarr.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:50 pm

*Einarr kept showing the two student around, he showed them everything the front office to the sport fields. He was trying his best to keep the new students entertaind* "...And this is the Initiates Dorm. This is where we will be sleeping until we are placed in our houses. All the dorms are co-ed, so I hope you don't mind. We each have a bunck bed that we will sleep in but I don't think that they have them labeled, so sleep anywhere you like." Einarr said as they walked up to the smaller set of houses. "Though, I have always found sleeping in the forest more peaceful and quiet, but then again that is what I am used to."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:07 pm

Sefira nodded along to their words, and quietly shuffled her weight from side to side. At Einarr's finished wording, she blinked. Used to sleeping a forest? Does he not have a home? Then she remembered how so many people led unfortunate lives, and she herself had to ride many days on a train to get there, even hijacking one. "It's nice." She said in response to the dorms, her gaze wandering around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird Nerd's Arrival   The Bird Nerd's Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird Nerd's Arrival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next