Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Learning to Trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8505

Learning to Trust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:27 pm

The Winter sighed. "I'm trying to. Right now, you need a friend more than a romantic partner." he replied looking down, letting his hair fall over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9418

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Sophia let out another sigh. This wasn't going the way she wanted it at all. "I don't mean to make you upset or anything. God this is hard.. But.. well.." Did she want to tell him the truth? She really didn't want to. He would end up turning on her too. But friends don't lie to each other. The spring girl let out a frustrated groan. She stood up off the couch. She had to tell him.

"It's not you or anything. I just don't do well with romantic relationships. There have been far too many times I have ended up hurt.. Even with regular relationships.. I find it hard to trust anyone.." She said facing away from him. The fact that she was telling him this showed that she trusted him slightly, but for full details he would have to earn her trust. "I would be fine with doing the things we had done.. but if it was just as friends.."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:43 pm

"Yeah... but that's not really how things work for me. I'm okay with being friends, but I'm not going to make things complicated by doing things with you. And I understand how bad relationships can be." he replied, still not looking directly at Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:25 pm

Shit. This wasn't going well. A hand covered her mouth as she bit back some feelings. "Sorry. I should just shut-up.. My dumb words aren't worth your time.." She said softly. She walked over to the table and grabbed her bows off the table, quickly putting them back in her hair. She was going to leave soon. This was the worst idea ever..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:31 pm

"No no no don't think that. You're telling me how you feel and I'm telling you how I feel." he said. He sniffed and rubbed his eyes a bit. He wasn't going to let Sophia see him break down. "I understand how you feel. You're not looking for a serious relationship. I get it. And we can still be friends." he added.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:29 pm

God she was such an idiot.. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean for it to go this way.. I never should have done those things when I first met you.." She said clenching her teeth together, fighting back anything. No she couldn't cry. She couldn't be weak. Why was this so easy when she did it with others? "I'm such an idiot.."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:32 pm

"You're not an idiot... you can't help how you feel and nothing can change that." he replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Sophia shook her head not believing his words. There was no way. For to many year she was told she was an idiot, dumb, a stupid girl. Yet when she was smart they told her that no one would ever love her. Being smart wasn't for girls. Here she was again. Confused on who she was. Scared of her gift, scared of relationships, scared of trusting people. "I'm so scared.." She said softly hiding her face in her gloved hand.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:26 pm

Matthew wasn't sure what to do. He moved closer to her and put his arms around her. It seemed like the best course of action. "It's okay, Sophia. It's okay." he said quietly, trying to comfort the girl.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Sophia flinched at his touch. Why? After what she did? God she was so confused. Tears were threating to spill out of her eyes, but she bite them back once again. "Why? After what I did, why?" She said. She deserved to be kicked out, be called a slut or something.. but this was different.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:20 pm

"Just because you don't want a romantic relationship or anything complicated doesn't mean I don't care about you." he replied. "And I really mean it, too."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:32 pm

"I care about you too.. But I just can't do any relationships besides sexual ones.. The idea of getting to close to someone scares me.." She said, still not looking at him even though he was hugging her at the moment. "The idea of being betrayed.." her voice faded into nothing after that.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:36 pm

"I know... I know..." he said quietly. He wasn't sure what else to say, but he didn't let go of the Spring girl. He hoped it helped comfort her, if only just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:16 pm

It felt like know of her words were doing anything. He wasn't saying anything, and that was never a good sigh right? She couldn't find it in herself to move. What was she supposed to do? She didn't know how to deal with this. This was different. Something that never happened before. Hell this whole situation never happened before. She just stood there not doing anything.. no moving her arms to make an effort to hug him back. She didn't deserve the one he was giving her.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:21 pm

Matthew took a deep breath. "If I may ask," he began shakily, "Why are you scared of getting into a relationship? Did something really bad happen?" He hoped he didn't cross a line. He didn't want her hurt anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Trust   Learning to Trust - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning to Trust
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next