Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Conservatoriationisticismness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11743

Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 pm

A smile suddenly ran across as he thought of exactly what she was into. Same general job area as him, but she was definitely a lot more successful. Then again, she do whatever the heck she wanted with plants with the simple wave of her hand. Of course she was going to be better. But, Brendan just shrugged. He was happy for her and glad to know that she was doing alright. "Yeah, that sounds like her. I'm glad she's doing well. It's been a while since I've seen her." He then continued to glance around, trying to find something to do. Oddly, he had run out of things to take care of for the day. Had he really been in here that long? Wow. He needed a life. Well, he needed to get out more. Meet some people. He was pretty sure he still had his old charm. He could pick up some ladies--

Anyway, the conversation had kind of died after that since he didn't really say anything that Brailynn could just continue from. Instead, he let out a small sigh and looked back at the girl. "Well, is there anything I can help you with?" he asked, trying to be hospitable while she was here.

Yeah I don't even know why he's still here xD I just missed him and didn't want to see him go ;u;
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9688

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Brailynn smiled softly as she picked off the last of the flowers she felt she needed. It wouldn't be anything fancy, but she had a nice vase in her bags she could use, even just sitting in the window seal, they would definitely brighten the place up. "I bet." The girl muttered, it must have been a very long time ago, and probably why Brendan had seem to confused at first. Wiping the dirt off of her hands and unto her skirt again, she looked around - finally taking a glimpse outside the wide, clear glass windows - seeing an orange tint start to cover the sky. It couldn't have been that late, right? My, how time flew...
The initiate paused for a few moments after that, thinking about what she should ask first. She was the type of person who loved asking the most random things, just for the sake of knowing everything about people, "What are your favorite flowers?" She pondered off one of the questions that were on the top of her head, "And... Would it be alright if I came here sometimes... Maybe help out a bit?" Lynn asked, looking up at Brendan with hopeful eyes. awuhrg /hugs him ;w;
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Brendan paused a moment as he pondered on what his favorite flower could be. In all honesty, it wasn't something he thought about much since he was around all sorts of them all day long. It was a chore trying to narrow down the huge list. After inadvertently sort of stroking his nonexistent beard, he began looking around the conservatory for anything that might give him a hint. But, it wasn't very helpful until he took a couple of steps forward to look around a shelf that was hiding a corner away from his view. That's when he saw the one flower that stood out. Yes, it was a little mainstream and cliche to love roses, but that one little controlled bush that was slowly starting to bloom was his absolute favorite. The way that the Joseph's Coat rose changed color astounded him to the point that whenever they bloomed, he would sometimes sit there all day and watch the color change from bright red to a vibrant pink, all the way to a light yellow before it was in full bloom with all of the colors spread across the petals. Although, he knew for most people that was like watching paint dry or grass grow. "Definitely this flower. It's called the Joseph's Coat Rose for the way it changes color," He said as he walked over to the plant and carefully clipped off one of the buds that had already started turning yellow at the base and was working it way up to the opening petals. "Mainly because it's my way of catching all the ladies." He looked at Brailynn and winked in a very joking manner which would pretty much make it creepy for anyone else that tried it, but because of his dazzling good looks, it worked out well... or he had hoped. He wanted to try to lighten the mood and make her laugh was all ;A; he dfinitely wasn't hitting on her ;n;

Then he moved onto her next question which in a way made his face light up, but he still stayed calm and collected. There actually seemed to be a lot of people that were interested in the conservatory. It was very weird. "Yeah, I could always use some company. It gets a little lonely in here at times... and silent. It would be nice to have someone else around to help." He then thought of Scilene who had come in just a little bit before with the same sort of excitement. Maybe he actually had a place here after all.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:45 pm

The young woman moved the bucket around and threw it at her hip, lazily holding it to her side with one arm as she watched his gaze wander around the conservatory. At first glance, you might have thought he had seemed lost or something, but Brailynn noticed the careful look in his eyes as he watched over every plant. He was here all the time, right? He probably had this place memorize by heart, better than the back of his hand. Quietly, she walked over on the tips of her toes, eying the flower he picked. "Its definitely pretty." Lynn muttered in agreement. She faintly recognized the rose, but didn't know the name of it - only seeing it around every now and then. "I didn't know they were their own kind of flower." She said, thinking aloud. The girl had sadly always thought it was some strange, but nice defect or something. How wrong she was.
I should really hope he wasn't, Shadow. xD Still, the initiate felt a slight pink flush her face, but only because she hadn't seen that coming. it's like... if gerard butler winked at you andnaur. ;A; /fangirlshot Brailynn easily laughed it off lightly and put her free hand on her hip, suddenly looking very stern, although the playful gleam in her hazel eyes were unmistakable. "My, My Mr. Brendan. You didn't strike me as a heart-breaker." She raised an eyebrow, feigning a look of disapproval; looking rather strange as she did so - only because the setting of a student scolding a teacher seemed rather silly.

Brailynn quickly loosened up again and grinned, happy that he seemed so happy to agree. He wouldn't have to worry about it being quiet anymore then, ahem. "Great! I mean -" She paused, looking around the room - how some things were organized and how much dirt was on the tiled floor. "This place is beautiful, but it could use a serious tidying up, right?" The girl frowned - the perfectionist in her showing,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Brendan nodded and very carefully placed the flower down on the table closest to him. He would do something with it later but for now, he knew that it would just be a distraction while he was talking to Brailynn about... whatever it was they were talking about, but whenever she had began scolding him, all Brendan could do was laugh and shake his head. "That's not something I've had to deal with before. A student scolding me. But yes, I did break a few hearts way back when. But I don't need to talk about my personal life. At least, not with a student. I'm sure I would bore you to death!" He then crossed his arms but he couldn't get the smile off of his face. It was amazing to think back to those days and how much he hasn't really changed except in age.

Then, he began looking around the conservatory as soon as she said something about how dirty it was or how cleaned up it needed to be. She was right. The place was a mess with all sorts of everything everywhere. It wasn't very organized other than where the plants were located, but he didn't really need to be organized. Everything he really needed anymore he was able to carry with him in his little alternate universe. But she didn't know that, and she really seemed like she wanted to clean it. "It's not the cleanest place in the world, but I know where to find things. If you want to clean it up, though, you are more than welcome. Unfortunately I can't pay you for your labor though."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:23 pm

The girl loosened up and let her grin show a bit more clearly now, "Really now?" She mused, her tone low, but still playful. "Well, shame on you, Sir. ... But how much is a few... Two? Four? Six? Too many to count?" She shrugged off the comment about being bored to death, instead always kinda found it rather interesting - Or she's hear the funniest stories from her dad about all the ladies he used to hit on. It amused her, to put simply. "I heard there used to be this club or something - one just to make all the girls swoon~." She laughed lightly under her breath, shaking her head. The young woman looked at him curiously before shrugging again, "I'm not sure how you could find much of anything here. How do you even work?" The stood on the tips of her toes to get a good look at the supplies in the back; which had pots and such, but no tools... The ones she did see where scattered all over the place, near impossible to find. "Oh, you won't need too~ I'll do it for free. I like cleaning. Its sort of fun, I suppose." Now she peered around the room, looking for a broom.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:21 pm

He actually had to think about how far back it has been since he really was interested in dating. Ever since he got his job, he wasn't very interested just because he had accepted the fact of being forever alone, but it couldn't have been that long ago. As for the club girls would swoon over, if it did exist, he would have been part of it... eventually ;A; Or he liked to think he would have been. Giving her a small laugh, he shrugged. "Well, if that club did exist, I'm sure I would have been part of it sooner or later. Unless I was just that far out of the loop. But, the broken hearts, wow, it's been a while-- and I'm sure this might be getting a little too personal-- but the last heart I broke was probably around..." As soon as he thought about the years, he stopped. Wow. It had been at least 10 years. How much more sad could his life get? Maybe she didn't know how old he was, but then again, if he was around with her mother, she could probably guess. "Well, I'm not too sure to be honest, but it's been at least 5 years." Hey, he wasn't lying to her...

Then she had continued on to question how he found anything and how much this place was a mess. He gave her another chuckle before he waved his hand and a black hole appeared. Not the one that sucked everything up in sight, no.. Just an empty hole sitting in the middle of the air. No big deal... for him. He quickly reached into it and pulled out a small shovel before examining it and putting it back where it belonged. "I usually can't find a whole lot in here to be honest, but all the tools you see laying around here are actually pretty busted up and beaten up. I keep all my good tools in here. This is my power. It's like a portable closet in a way. Another dimension."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Brailynn raised an eyebrow. He didn't exactly strike her as a quitter, and certainly not with his charming personality and looks - for his age, that was; or if he wasn't one (she wasn't entirely sure), sure as hell not five years. That wasn't even... She frowned, struggling to think of the right way to put this. Was that even possible? It had to be some crime against humanity. Or something. "Well, this place really is beautiful and all." The young woman mused, setting her little bucket of flowers back on the ground before walking over and tugging him on his sleeve, playfully pulling him twords the door. "But we're really going to have to get you out of the house a bit more." The scornful look returned to her face, mirroring the same that her mother had giving her so many times over the years; ruined by the spark in her gaze and the grin that was increasingly hard to wipe off her face. "Get your game back~"

The girl released her grip on him when he brought out his strange... Portal thing. Lynn wasn't exactly sure what to call it, her hazel gaze growing wider as he reached in and pulled out an entire shovel out of seemingly nowhere. This was obviously his power then? "That is so..." Once again, she couldn't think of fitting words. His little handy gift amazed her, to say the least. "Wow!" With childlike curiosity, she walked over and looked at the portal from different angles, shading her eyes as she tried to peer inside - seeing only darkness. "Another dimension? Where is that? What's in there? Just your stuff?" Her curiosity getting a bit too ahead of her, she quickly pulled back one sleeve and reached inside - fumbling for something. Anything, really. "I can't feel anything." She complained lowly, started to lean in a bit. "Could I like - grab a flashlight and climb in here?" She looked back at him with a teasing smile, though she was half-serious.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Thankfully his ability had saved his tail. He didn't really want to go into the drama of having to fight a school girl about leaving campus. It wouldn't have been fun to try to say no to someone who had the same amount of determination as her mother... or at least the intimidation. He especially knew that he would end up losing the argument anyway even though he could have easily pulled seniority just because she wouldn't let him go. But then she had gotten distracted by the other dimension, and the fact that she was suddenly trying to feel around inside the other world kind of surprised him and put him on edge slightly, but he had practically mastered his powers by now after a lot of dealing with it and so he wasn't too worried; he just didn't want her falling in or something. Keeping the portal open, he completely avoided the subject of her taking him out to get a life. "As far as I know, it's just my stuff. I haven't discovered anything else other than the lack of gravity. Unfortunately flash lights don't help very much. It just shines into more darkness. As far as I know, it continues forever as empty space... Well, my stuff being exceptions. I have no idea where it all goes, though. I just know I can call it up whenever I need it as long as I stay focused on that object." One way he had mastered his power was by taking a visit into his own dimension. It was very strange, almost like he had no weight at all and was hung in some fantasy world or something out of a fictional book. It didn't seem real to him, but thankfully he had also figured out that he could easily put himself back in the real world just as easy as he could put himself in the other world so he didn't have to worry about trapping himself.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:25 pm

I wouldn't say you were out of the clear yet, dear Brendan; she was just distracted for now. One of these days... x3 Brailynn was the type of person who remembered everything, the real question would be whether she cared enough or not about whatever was on her mind to act on it. They had plenty of time to get him out of the house, but for the moment, she was much more fascinated with his gift. Honestly, she was amazed by everyone's powers - no matter what they were in particular; even if the existence of them were no news to her in particular. Its just the many different things that people could accomplish naturally; she loved it. She wanted to know all about it. Whether this was from natural curiosity of gifts, or her lack of there of, she wasn't sure. Neither or maybe both? Either way, she wanted to know the ins and outs of the landscaper's power, taking her arm back out and turning to face him. "That's weird. Does it move around in there, or...?" Lynn crossed her arms, trying to explain her idea. "Okay, if you're stuff is in that place all random - and you can open a portal to anywhere in that darkness..." She waved her arms and hands around, pointing this way and that way, as if that'd help him understand. "Can you open another portal that'd be right next to the other in the other dimension? So if I threw something in one portal, it'd come out the other one?" She ended her little question in an awkward pose, looking up at him with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Well, the hand signals weren't really helping him a whole lot. He had honestly gotten a little lost in her question, but it finally registered in his head on what she was trying to say, and he had never really thought about it. Out of all the things he had tried with his little power, that wasn't one of them. He gave her a confused look for a moment before he finally tried to think it through. It made sense that he could do that if he was able to, but since he never tried, he didn't think it would necessarily work. But what he did know is that he could make his one portal as big as he wanted to (with limitations, of course) and that if something was half in and half out of it and he closed the portal it would be cut into two pieces. He had actually used it as a clean cutting pair of scissors for flowers sometimes. It was very handy, but a little exhausting. Yet, that wasn't nearly as exhausting as that one time he had swallowed up his entire house into a portal when he was having a nightmare a few years back. That was the craziest thing he had ever done. He ended up taking a large chunk of the ground with him.

But even after all of that, he never thought about opening two portals at once. But he tried to answer her questions to the best of his abilities. "Yeah things move around in there. It's strange to feel something floating by and hit your hand while you're searching for something else. As for the two portals, I... honestly couldn't tell you that I've tried that before..." He told her with slight embarrassment. He felt kind of stupid for never having tried that.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Brailynn cleared her throat after she got her point across, standing back up straight and brushing her shirt, surprised that he was caught off guard. So things just floated around there randomly? How did he know where all his stuff was, then? Was that knowledge just floating around in the back of his subconscious, much like this things? His next answer surprised him even more? Never tried it? Not even once? Well, how did he know that he mastered his power if he never explored all the possibilities? The girl suddenly looked excited with her curiosity again, bracing herself with a smile. "Really? Well, better late than never~ Why don't you try it now?" She suggested eagerly. If he could, then who knows what they could do? And honestly, what was the worst that could happen - Well, he might get a headache or something, but that's what advil were for. Aside from that, she couldn't think of a reason to not give it a shot~.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Brendan shrugged. "Well, I guess it can't hurt." He was kind of doubting that it would work though, but in other ways, he wasn't. If he could make on with the simple wave of one hand, then he was sure he could make another. Although, the question of teleporting things through them was a little far-fetched. Nonetheless, he quickly focused on more of his energy on another little portal while trying to keep the one he already had open. It didn't take too much effort and quickly, he opened another portal with his other hand. Not hard. Now to test it out. He was sure that if he willed it, he could easily teleport something from one to another, just because it would be like putting something in and then using the same ability like pulling out the small shovel from earlier, he could make it come out of the other. Okay, so maybe it wasn't too far-fetched. "Well, I guess it could work! As for the whole going in one and out the other, I don't know if that would work. Pick something and put it in either of the portals," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Happily, Brailynn nodded in acknowledgement and looked around the room, trying to find something that might possibly afford to be spared. It seemed impractical to throw any of his tools, though, since they were metal and sharp - and possibly destructive if this work. Other than that, when she looked around, she saw nothing but flowers, and there was certainly no way she'd throw any of those. With no where else to look, she began patting herself down. Checking her pockets and what-not. Keys. No. Sunglasses. No. Shoe... Possibly, but she should keep looking. Hat. Oh, definitely not.
She suddenly got an idea, spinning to face Brendan. "Where's your lunch?" Lynn asked before turning away, expecting his answer to follow her as she ran to the back, where all his personal things seemed to be.
Aha. This would do.
The girl sprinted back with an apple and faced still at one of the portals, standing like a pitcher. "Okay, ready?" She asked with a determined look on her face before throwing the fruit smoothly like a softball into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Without really thinking much about it, the fruit went into the portal and disappeared into the darkness. Just to see what would happen, he simply waited on the fruit to possibly reappear out of the other portal in case the two weren't really that far apart in the other dimension, but as he waited, the more doubtful he began to feel. "Well, I guess that disproves that theory..." he muttered to himself before he mentally began to feel around in the darkness of the other dimension. It's like it was connected to him in a way, but at the same time it was completely separated from him. Well, anyway, he then focused hard on the fruit before trying to will it out of the portal. Since it was thrown into the portal, he was sure it still had the same speed as it did when it first went in, and he was right. After a few seconds, the fruit flew out of the second portal and hit the edge of a table, leaving it landing on the floor with a thud and a large indention from the table. Instantly, he closed the portals and carefully picked up the fruit. It worked! "Wow, that's impressive!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conservatoriationisticismness   Conservatoriationisticismness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conservatoriationisticismness
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Conservatory-
Jump to: