Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Training for the hell of it

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12442

Training for the hell of it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for the hell of it   Training for the hell of it - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:30 pm

The courtyard was one of her usual haunts. That'd be fine with her. "Sounds good to me," she said, stopping her whistling. She couldn't help but find a bit of amusement in the whole situation. "Does this kinda thing happen to you a lot?" she guessed. "Making messes and bailing."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

PostSubject: Re: Training for the hell of it   Training for the hell of it - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Magic shrugged slightly as they walked along. "I would say it used to, but that was before I came here. First time I had to bail from a mess in a long time." He said. Well aside from the airport thing, but that was different. He couldn't exactly come forward about destroying an airport. "Also bailing on that isn't so bad. I don't want to deal with the paperwork, nor do I want to deal with dragging an angry electric girl to the office."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the hell of it   Training for the hell of it - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:48 pm

She couldn't help but laugh at that. "Smart man," she said. Though if anyone could drag her kicking and screaming to the office, Magic probably had one of the best shots, if she could believe half of the stuff she'd heard and seen out of him. "I tend to make a mess wherever I go. The front office loves me."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Training for the hell of it   Training for the hell of it - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 4:42 pm

He probably could have dragged her to the office easily, but that would have require a good deal of effort on his part. Also the accident wasn't even that bad so it wasn't a big deal. "I try to stay out of the front office's hair. I'm already there enough with prefect stuff.." He said. He stopped walking, for the had finally reached the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the hell of it   Training for the hell of it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 7:21 pm

For whatever reason, she couldn't imagine that she was cut out for that whole prefect thing. She paused as they reached the courtyard, tilting her head up toward the sky. "I try too. I'm just not good at avoiding them." Well, she was only caught half the time anyways.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Training for the hell of it   Training for the hell of it - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:06 pm

There wasn't really anything bad he had done aside from skip classes and stay out past cerfew a good many times, but it was easy to do when you could manipulate it so everything you did would be silent. "My gift has it's advantages with helping me stay out of trouble" He said, the reasons where probably obvious to the autumn girl, seeing most people knew about him, and knew what his gift was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the hell of it   Training for the hell of it - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for the hell of it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2