Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

So Plants are a Thing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11716

So Plants are a Thing Empty
PostSubject: So Plants are a Thing   So Plants are a Thing EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:40 am

Of all the places on campus, the conservatory was one spot Erin hadn't been to yet. She had walked by it several times, peering in through the glass walls to see just how beautiful it was inside while everything else was frozen and dead outside. With it being a lovely Sunday, though, she figured it was a better time than any to check it out. Besides, the greenery was a lovely sight to see in the midst of the white snow. Opening up the door, she was taken aback by the rush of warm air that kept the plants so fresh and healthy. It almost made her hear leap for joy as she closed the door behind her and took in the warmth that made her fingers and toes tingle. Breathing in the smells of the plants around her, she smiled as she ventured down one aisle of plants and up the next. This was perfect! Everything was so gorgeous! However, she stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the footsteps of someone else inside. Rounding the corner, she peered down another aisle before wondering where the sound came from. "Hello?" she called out, hoping for a response.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: So Plants are a Thing   So Plants are a Thing EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:27 pm

When she saw Conrad round the corner carrying a tray, she gasped, not really expecting anyone but at the same time relieved that there was actually a physical person there instead of a ghost or something. "Hello!" Erin replied, giving him a big smile as she spoke cheerfully. Every time she ventured out of her room, she was always running into someone new. Not that it was a bad thing, but it was strange. Maybe now she could actually work on seeing them all more than just one time. "I'm doing well! How about yourself?" This boy seemed a little awkward, but that was okay. It was kind of adorable.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9473

PostSubject: Re: So Plants are a Thing   So Plants are a Thing EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:48 am

Life at Beata, what a weird thing to think about. What would someone say if they heard about a school for the gifted? Literally the gifted. Yeah, things could get hectic but times could also be enjoyable. Jake walked reluctantly through the courtyard towards the conservatory in silence. Previously at lunch, Louis had mentioned a caring for the conservatory plants job to Jake and suggested he go check it out. Honestly, he hated plants. Besides trees that give humans air, bushes had no purpose but to die in the winter and flowers were just a way to show a your "affection" to a girl or decorate a house. He knew Louis had good intentions but still, he should've known better than to ask Mr. Robot, techy guy to care for plants. Unfortunately, he had a guilty soul and gave into Louis's pleading, though he would never show anyone his guilty side.

He opened to door and slipped in, a wave of nature smells smacking him in the face. Jake would've like to walk in unnoticed but nevertheless his metal leg clanked against the ground as he walked. He guessed no one would noticed he had a "prosthetic" leg if it didn't make noises for it was barley noticeable under jeans. He walked around wondering who else was here. There were always students wandering the school so he wouldn't be surprised if he ran across two or more students. He rounded a corner and sure enough, a girl and a...German guy? "Hey, what are ya'll doing here?" The tall student asked, walking over them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: So Plants are a Thing   So Plants are a Thing EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:56 pm

The word "y'all" was something Erin still wasn't used to. She had never even heard of it until she came to the States so growing accustomed to it was still a difficult task. Inadvertently chuckling at Jake's use of the southern twang, she stopped quickly enough to give him a small smile and answer his question. "I've actually never been here before," she told him, turning to completely face him. "I figured I would check this place out. I've always been curious how places like this work and how it's so well maintained." She giggled. That was half true. She really just wanted to admire its beauty but she turned back towards Conrad when he began to speak again. "What kind of seedlings are they?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: So Plants are a Thing   So Plants are a Thing EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:12 pm

Based on the accents, both of the people he was standing with weren't from the U.S. The girls' cute, the guy looks kinda lost though. He looked down at the seedlings and gave a curious smile. "Aren't their plenty of plants in here?" He held up his hands to motion the huge amount of plants. "How it works? It's actually pretty simple." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: So Plants are a Thing   So Plants are a Thing EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:27 pm

She took the seedling in her hands and held it gently, looking in awe at it while he spoke. She never did a whole lot with plants but she loved being around them. Maybe when this one was grown a bit more she could take it back to her place? It would be a nice color green to add to the white walls that constantly surrounded her wherever she went on this campus. She then looked up at Jake as he spoke and was about to respond when Conrad began talking again. Listening quietly, she suddenly gasped as she saw the blob of water move and burst into a mist that watered the plant still in her hands. Eyes wide, she glanced between him and the plant with surprise. "That was so cool!" she said excitedly. You can control water?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: So Plants are a Thing   So Plants are a Thing EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:46 pm

He gave a small sigh, a bit downcast. Of course mr. water boy over here steals all the attention. Might as well grow a waterdick while he's at it. He gave a small smirk at his thoughts. "Well, I'm not really a plant guy. So..." he gave the back of his neck and awkward scratch and gave a silly "sorry but not sorry" smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: So Plants are a Thing   So Plants are a Thing EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Erin giggled when she watched Conrad drop the watering can. It wasn't particularly funny; her fascination with his gift simply made her a little more giddy than normal. However, she paused too when hearing Jake mention that he wasn't really one for plants. She could understand that... sort of. She wasn't about taking care of them, but she loved the sights and smells of them. "Did you come here to look?" she asked Jake. "That's what I did. I can't really take care of anything but it's just so pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: So Plants are a Thing   So Plants are a Thing EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:45 pm

He watched as the student showed the girl his power. Honestly, he didn't know how this girl could be so intrigued at basically water bender, but then again she was a girl. They could be memorized by anything. He started to daze off when the water guy directed a question towards him. "Because a friend asked me to come here. He thought it would be good for me to spend some time in a nature." He said it with a bit of shame but smiled when he thought of Louis and his loving nature. They were polar opposites but they each helped each other in some way, shape, or form. "Louis loves nature and the least I could do for him was come here." He replied. "And no, I didn't come here to sight see. I might as well watch paint dry." Jake said light halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Plants are a Thing   So Plants are a Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

So Plants are a Thing
Page 1 of 1