Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A surprise! Sorta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8526

A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:33 pm

"Either that, or you make me look tall." he joked, laughing. He let go of the girl finally. "So what have you been up to, now that you can touch things?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9439

PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Sophia shrugged. She hadn't really changed up her schedule too much, just did things without gloves instead of having gloves. "Nothing really out of the usual. Except some times I just touch a random object to make sure it's real." She said. She folded her hands behind her back, and sort of walked over to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:08 pm

Matthew nodded, following her over to the couch. He sat back down. "Do you want to hang out for awhile?" he asked her. He hoped she'd say yes, but he wasn't sure what they'd do. Maybe watch some tv, and talk about random things.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Sophia nodded, and kept a smile on her face. "If I didn't do you think I would have barged in here instead of staying at the door?" She asked. She turned and flopped down on the couch next to him. "So what do you wanna do?" She asked staring at whatever was in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Matthew shrugged. "Fair enough." he responded. When she asked him what he wanted to do, he thought for a minute or two. "We could watch some tv and talk. There's not really much to do in my dorm." he admitted, chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:13 pm

They had watched t.v. last time in attempt to distract the girl from her somewhat terrible past. They had ended up falling asleep on each other. Of course she was the one who asked to do so. Anyway maybe talking about something would be a good thing? If they even had anything to talk about? "I'm good with either of those things." She said. She wasn't much of a help, but hanging out for a while was good.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:05 pm

"Umm.. well, we could talk about whatever you want, because I don't really know." he replied, shrugging. Anything was good with him, he just wasn't good at making decisions.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:28 pm

She let out a small hum as she thought. She didn't really know what to talk about. Maybe she could ask him about his past? Seeing how she told him a little bit about her. Well something she rarely talked about. He was probably the second person to know. She wasn't sure how many people she told. But she only knew of two people that actually knew. There might have been one or two more people that might have known. "What was it like before for you before you came here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:34 pm

"I had a fairly normal childhhod, except I never really knew my father. Still don't know what hapened tlo him." he explained. "It was pretty oring, to be totally honest." It really was boring, but he wasn't unhappy. His mother did the best she could to support him and herself.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:36 pm

So he never had a father? It was just his mother? "Did you have any siblings or was it just you and your mom?" She asked. She was kind of curious. She always had both of her parents, and she had an older brother, and a younger sister. Being the middle child she never really got a whole lot of attention from her parents, not that she needed a lot of attention. She liked doing her own thing occasionally. She got enough attention from her little sister following her around a lot.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:26 pm

"It was just my mom and I. I could have siblings, somewhere in the world, but if I did I wouldn't know." he said. "Although they'd probably end up here anyway. He's the one with the gift, my mom's thoroughly un-gifted."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:20 pm

"Both of my parents are gifted.. I don't quite know how my older brother avoiding getting a gift.. My younger sister is still too young to know if she has a gift yet, but she likes it when my mom uses her gift." Sophia said. "My mom has earth manipulation.. My dad never told us what he had. He never used his gift around us." But somehow the combination created Disintegration. It was the worst result the combination could have ever made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A surprise! Sorta   A surprise! Sorta - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A surprise! Sorta
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2