Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I Don't Want To Talk {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9682

I Don't Want To Talk {Open} Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:00 am

Kotori simply sat there, weaving a crown out of various flowers that had been clipped because they were wilting. Currently, she has one made of daisies and carnations, and was working on a smaller one made of roses that had nearly turned black. Talon was sitting on her shoulder, watching her work in silence.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9204

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:17 am

*Einarr hadbeen walking the school grounds when he stumbled on the conservatory. He walked in while Jauda tagged along behind him. He walked in the conservatory and saw Kotori weaving a crown out of flowers.* "Well hello stranger." Einarr said with a chuckle as he began to walk up behind Kotori
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:40 am

She looked up and smiled. "Hello." She moved over a bit so he could sit beside her.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:22 pm

(OOC: Is she injured yet?) "So how are you?" Einarr asked as he sat down beside her, telling Jauda to sit beside him.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:47 pm

(Nah)

"Well enough. I was going to look for you, actually." She pulled a small, folded up piece of paper out of her bag and handed it to him. She had worked for almost half an hour preparing the little Valentine's poem, actually. She wasn't very good with rhymes, and had gone through various cheesy drafts.

The one she had given him read:

This is too cheesy,
Almost like we are nine,
But I have a question:
Will you be my valentine?

(And that took me about ten minutes irl xD)
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:56 pm

(I think it's really cute) "I would love to be your Valentine." Einarr said with a smile as he hugged Kotori. "Sorry, I know you don't like PDA." Einarr had said as he backed away from Kotori, but only slightly. He made sure he was standing at least somewhat close to her.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 10:35 am

She smiled. "Would you like to sit down?"
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:31 pm

"Sure" Einarr said with a smile as he sat down. "So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:20 pm

"Well enough." She put the darkly colored rose crown one his head. "They're pretty, even when they're dead."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:24 pm

"Thank you, and yes they are," Einarr said before looking at Kotori, "but not nearly as beautiful as you are." Einarr said smiling
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:56 am

A pale dusting of pink spread across her cheeks, as well as a smile.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:34 am

"I've never seen you blush before, Einarr smiled "It's really cute." Einarr said teasingly. He then reached over and held her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:59 pm

"This place is breaking down my walls," she smiled, squeezing his hand slightly.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:10 pm

"I hope that's not a bad thing." Einarr smiled, squeezing her hand back. "I've a quick question if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 3:01 pm

"Go ahead."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Talk {Open}   I Don't Want To Talk {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Want To Talk {Open}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next