Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8756

Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. Empty
PostSubject: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:12 pm

A brown broad wolf was racing towards a acadmey hurrying hoping she won't miss out anything. Panting Amber skidded besides the tall black gates. Tilting her head amber crouched rearing up onto her hindlegs and slowly turning back into human. "Hmm... This is intresting.." Amber said as she looked around the entrance "Hello is anyone here..?"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11201

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:48 pm

Valerie, who had been sitting on a bench with a book, looked up. "Hello," she said carefully. "I'm Valerie... You are?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:54 pm

"Amber." She said smiling walking over and sitting down on the bench that she was sitting on. Being the nosy amber that she was she read the back of Valerie's book. "Oh harry potter?" She Asked a bit intrested and amused.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:55 pm

"Yes, it's quite amusing and interesting. Nice to meet you, Amber," Valerie smiled. "I'm taking a break from reading classic literature."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:59 pm

"I agree so valerie what book are you on?" Amber asked crossing her legs, reaching over to grab her harry potter book from her bag and slipping on her dorky yet cute reading glasses;
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:04 pm

"Six," she shrugged. "What about you, Amber? How many have you read? And give that back!" Valerie attempted, futilely, to retrieve her book.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Amber huffed playfully smacking valerie on her hand "Silly this is my book!" Amber said leaning to the back of the bench laughing almost tearing up in joy.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:10 pm

"Ah, sorry. I got them confused for a moment," Valerie blushed in embarrassment. "Don't laugh at me! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Amber stopped laughing and shrugged "Its fine val honestly dont be emberssed." She said smiling gently elbowing her. "And im reading the last book, boy you cant get enough of these." Amber said hugging her book to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:16 pm

"They're rather addicting. Though I still can't believe they killed of Sirius. It could have changed the entire dynamic!" Valerie muttered.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:24 pm

"Siruis black.." Amber sighed melting on the bench and nodding in agreement to valerie statment "Siruis black was my favorite character..." She said gazing at the clear blue sky holding her book closer to her chest kind of making a big deal out of this 'siruis black.' Character
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:26 pm

"Mine are Sirius Black and Luna Lovegood. She seems quite amusing... But who in their right mind let her commentate a Quidditch match?!" Valerie laughed. "Too bad we don't see the whole thing..."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Amber seemed to cring at Luna Lovegod's name but didnt say something and laughed in agreement about the quidditch match "I wish we can play a quidditch match or fly on a broom stick." Amber said sitting back up and straightning herself.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:33 pm

"That would be amazing," Valerie agreed. "I've always wanted to fly... To feel free, and to see the world."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:41 pm

"Now moving on, are you new to this acadmey to or have you been here for awhile?" Amber asked stuffing her book and glasses back into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next