Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The beginning of a boring school year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
furandscales

furandscales

Beata Bucks : 8747

The beginning of a boring school year Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of a boring school year   The beginning of a boring school year EmptySat May 07, 2016 10:18 pm

Akane Lora-Female-17-Freeze vision

Not wanting to get embarrassed by her annoying little sister Iricki, Akane insisted that they entered their new school at different times. It was Akane's turn to walk through the big gates that led to her new life. The girl made her way down the brick path and immediately came upon a gorgeous fountain. Water spewed out of a concrete pole, making an amazing shape. Akane stood ,with her bags ,in front of the fountain staring at the falling water. The fountain reminded the pink haired girl of a time when her school caught on fire. The water sprinklers on the ceilings sent water all over her classroom. Akane was 10 at the time and an 8 year old Iricki was in a classroom a few doors down from hers.

Akane's class was in the middle of a math lesson when the fire alarm started blaring loudly. The substitute, who was on her first day, started panicking which made Akane's classmates panic. She ushered the students out of the classroom in a hasty manner. The short Akane who sat in the back of the class wasn't noticed by the sub so Akane sat at her desk in the empty room while the alarm still rung throughout the school. With a blank expression the 10 year old girl stared at the front of the room while smoke slowly began to fill the classroom. Without rushing herself Akane got up from her seat and made her way into the hallway. As Akane leisurely headed towards the door a crackling sound and burning smell caught her attention. Akane looked backwards to see the fire spreading and heading her way. The luminous red, orange, and yellow flames ate at the ceiling, walls, and floor. It was as if Akane was caught in a trance as she stared at the growing fire. Cautiously Akane started walking towards the fire with great interest. Akane reached her hand out to touch the hypnotizing element. " AKANE!!!!" a young girl behind Akane screamed at the top of her lungs. A tiny hand grabbed the hand that was still at Akane's side and pulled her towards the exit, away from the fire right before a flame could engulf Akane's hand. Akane's free hand grasped the air as if trying to get a little piece of the flame before she got pulled away. The girl who pulled Akane out of the building was her little sister who went back into the building without permission to find her older sister. Akane slowly nodded her head as the paramedics asked if she was alright. Though Iricki was young she knew if she told everyone Akane tried to touch the fire then Akane would be locked in a mental institution so she lied and told people Akane was stuck under a desk and Akane just agreed with the lie.

Akane was a quiet girl but not a shy one. People never interested her enough to get her talking. She has a great interest in nature and its elements though which explains why she tried to touch the fire. You could say she was a little insane. Many think she's rude since she doesn't speak and others think she's shy but she really just doesn't understand socializing and people well. A blank expression is on her face most of the time and it's hard for people besides her sister to get a reaction out of her. Akane left the water fountain and headed towards the entrance door. Akane gripped the handle and entered the school. The girl scanned the school with her usual blank and bored expression. Everything looked boring just as Akane thought.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9634

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a boring school year   The beginning of a boring school year EmptySat May 07, 2016 10:52 pm

ooc;; nice intro post. c: sorry, mine will be smaller because i'm multitasking. heh~

There wasn't much around to do in this area, Dakota was quickly finding out by the day. If you didn't know anyone, you might as well have stayed in bed all day. there was no busy city, nothing surrounded them but mountains and forest. The town could hardly be considered a town. it had a few restaurants, a tiny park, and a cheap arcade stored away behind a few ancient buildings. Where she had from, at least there was always someone to keep you busy, even if the town was quiet. There was always some way to make the time go by.

There were very few people she'd come to know, most of them men, as strange as it was. Whilst she was happy for their bit of company, Dakota needed a bit more femininity in her life. Someone who shared a bit more likeliness in her interests. She wasn't afraid to play toe-to-toe with the boys, but they couldn't always related. Perhaps it was a blessing then to see a pretty girl standing alone not far off by the fountain. She stood alone and out of uniform, carrying the air of a new student around her. The initiate smiled.

"Hey there. Are you new?" The mind reader asked, stepping up to the stranger with little issue and flipping her hair over her shoulder. "What's your name?" Dakota tended to get straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Iricki Lori

Iricki Lori

Beata Bucks : 8753

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a boring school year   The beginning of a boring school year EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:08 pm

Iricki was walking around and spotted her sister in the hallway and a girl talking to her Iricki sneaked behind her sister and jump hugged Akane from behind almost making them fall over she then notices the girl talking to her and quickly goes back to hiding behind her sister Iricki’s face goes red once more thinking about the time she had fallen over and thought she was there she was terrified and whisper in her sisters ear.

“She might have seen me fall oh also I fell.”

She then goes back to holding onto her sister and examines the girl she seems nice but she will not warm up to this new person until they prove themselves worthy of her sister.

“H-hi I’m Iricki, Akanes little sister.” She said sheepishly “Why are you here?”
Back to top Go down
furandscales

furandscales

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a boring school year   The beginning of a boring school year EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:42 pm

Akane Lora-Female-17-Freeze vision

A young girl with pigtails had come up to Akane and asked what felt like a million questions, but in reality it was only two. For a second Akane didn't respond to the girl and just stared at her face. Akane has no understanding of how to socialize and how to understand peoples' feelings. Many find her rude because her response can sound rude even though they're not intended to be. "Yes, I am new. I'm Akane Lora and I-" Before Akane could finish her sentence, someone surprised Akane by jump hugging her from behind. Akane quickly turned around to see Iricki, her little sister, hiding behind her. Akane huffed and looked back towards the stranger. "I am sorry for my little sister rudely interrupting our conversation. She can be quite annoying and is a handful. Not many people can care for her so I have taken the burden of caring for her. But as I was saying before I have no interest in talking to you since I just arrived. I would like to go to my dorm room and rest and get ready for school even though I have no interest in school." Akane turned back to Iricki. "Iricki, apologize to this kind girl. You interrupted our conversation. You could've waited until I ended it like I am trying to do right now." After blankly saying this towards her sister Akane then faced towards the other girl. "It was nice to meet you. Maybe we can talk once I've gotten settled in."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9634

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a boring school year   The beginning of a boring school year EmptySun May 08, 2016 2:08 pm

In truth, Dakota had seen the girl running in from quite a distance, her thoughts were as loud as she was practically, especially when the girl had fallen - that was for certain. It wasn't so much annoying as it was off-putting, even more so when the smaller girl had tackled her apparent sister from behind. She never had any siblings, but we're they all supposed to act like this? "Dakota." She said blandly, raising an eyebrow and leaning back on her heel. Not good enough for her sister, was that?

Her attitude was almost as strange as her elder sister's. The young woman let out a small hmph and turned her head away, crossing her arms. "Save the apology. I've better things to do anyways." The nerve of some people. So much for making friends. With a bit of bitterness, she spun around, walking off in a different direction to... well, who knew where. Anyplace seemed better than then at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Iricki Lori

Iricki Lori

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a boring school year   The beginning of a boring school year EmptySun May 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Iricki’s face went red for her sister did her “thing” again where she is rude but doesn’t mean to be iricki turned her attention to the girl and bowed

“I am truly sorry for interrupting your conversation.” She said with her voice quivering

She then started walking towards the dorms with her sister and waved at the girl that looked oddly familiar she thought to herself “maybe we will meet her again.”  They finally found a dorm where they could stay until they took a placement test she put her bags down near the bed that Akane chose and they settled in. Iricki put a photo of their family on a night stand near their bed and laid out a variety of books on the night stand as well.

“You want top bunk or bottom?” Iricki said this time with full speech because they were alone
She then proceeded to walk around the dorm and examine the place.

“Oh by the way to you want to check out the library I heard it is huge and I want to check out a book.”

Iricki was so excited about attending this school where people were just like her and Akane  then she nudged Akane who was currently setting her things down.
Back to top Go down
furandscales

furandscales

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a boring school year   The beginning of a boring school year EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:21 pm

Akane Lora-female-17-Freeze vision

Akane watched as the girl, Dakota, bitterly responded to her and Iricki, then left. Akane tilted her head a little bit and examined Dakota while she walked off. "Was Dakota upset? What for? Did I say something impolite? I didn't mean to." Akane thought to herself. Shrugging it off, Akane followed Iricki to their dorm rooms. Entering the room Akane sighed as she saw how small and unappealing the room was. Akane couldn't wait until she got placed into her season and she'd have her own room that was large. Akane doesn't keep a lot of stuff in her room so it'd be empty but that's how she likes it, big and empty. "I don't really care. You can pick, Iricki." Akane slowly responded to her little sister. "I mean I don't know. I guess. I've read almost all of the good murder and mystery books out there so there might not be any in the library for me. But I guess we could check it out later." Akane began to put all of her belongings in place and it didn't take long because she barely brought anything with her.
"Hey Iricki, did Dakota seem upset at us?" Akane often asked Iricki if people felt a certain way since she couldn't exactly tell herself. "Mother told us to make friends in school so I was thinking that I could befriend Dakota. I wouldn't want to make mother upset. I think I'll go look for Dakota later and I'll ask if she would like to be my friend. I think mother said girls go get their nails done so I'll ask Dakota if she'd like to get her nails done with me." Akane added in her sloth like and boring voice. "Hurry unpacking Iricki. I need to go search for Dakota."
Back to top Go down
Iricki Lori

Iricki Lori

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a boring school year   The beginning of a boring school year EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:11 pm

"Okay.. I guess we could" Iricki said reluctantly she went to the bathroom and put her tooth brush and such she walked over to her sister and waited for her sister to unpack she seemed excited because they don't have much friends she might not have looked like it but she was Actually really happy even if she hasn't talked to people in years she wonders around the room memorized at the wonderful sight  she jumped to the top bunk and sat there swinging her feet and swaying back and forth as if she was singing a song she then jumped back down and and skipped to the door and waited for her sister to walk over  she tilted her head and smiled "You ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a boring school year   The beginning of a boring school year Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a boring school year
Page 1 of 1