Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9679

A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 12:40 am

The young woman laughed along quietly with him, although her chuckle wasn't as awkward so much as it was simply amused. Ah, yes. That had to be the academy's master plan. To make the uniform skirts so impossible to crack into, it would surely save the purity of the girls whom worn them. Although he had seemed to be caught off guard again, his face as red as a beet, she thought it was nothing short of endearing. "I know, I know. I was just making it a little easier on you, just because -" Lynn stopped again in her tracks. Now it was her turn to be thrown off, her face flushing just as much as his, if not more. "I'm not impatient! I - You looked like - Well, I just - ..."

Her cheeks puffed with slight indigence as she let herself quiet down, settling down once she'd caught onto the uncertain look in his eyes. Before, when Richard had stumbled on his own words, it was because of something funny between them. Looking at him now she'd thought he'd seemed almost ashamed of himself. She couldn't see why. While she did feel disappointed that he had been - or almost had been - with someone else because, it was nothing but a petty feeling that didn't last long at all.

"No, that's alright." Brailynn said softly, offering a small, reassuring smile. "I'm happy to hear that. I mean, that means you're all my now." Her voice started to bite a bit with teasing. "Just like this bed. Sorry." Her face brightening, she brushed her hand tenderly against the side of his face, resting the palm of her hand along his cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11734

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Even though he really had no idea how she would react to his answer, a wave of relief washed over him when she told him that everything was okay. He laughed for a moment, watching her get just as ruffled up as he was, even if it was for just for a second. Something about her cheeks flushing and her slight embarrassment was so freaking cute. He smiled down at her as he relaxed at the touch of her hand on his face. She was so warm against him. It was comforting, as if somehow she knew just how to make him feel better. The thought about him being hers made him ecstatic and completely wiped away any memory of his previous horrible relationship. That was something he always tried forgetting but it had been burned into the back of his mind. At least, it had been until now and that's all that mattered.

He instinctively pressed his cheek against her hand, letting out a light sigh. "That's good. I think I can get used to being all yours." He smirked when she continued her thought, also laying claim to his bed. "Oh, I see. I'm getting kicked out of my own bed now, huh? If you get me and the bed, can I at least have you? I feel like that's a fair trade." He asked playfully with a tiny hint of seriousness to his question.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 12:46 am

She never thought she'd ever feel like she was caught up in the middle of a fairy tail, or so it had seemed. Maybe it was the gentle way he leaned into her hand, or maybe the sweet way that he looked at her, but she couldn't help but feel overwhelmingly warm and fuzzy. Brailynn tried her best to stay resilient, thinking that it was good he was accepting his new place - anywhere but the bed, which was totally hers now. Her gaze continued to soften still as he spoke on, and she wondered exactly how he managed to make her feel so light headed, or how he could make her palms get so sweaty so fast.

Maybe it was because she'd been dreaming of those words for so long. The Spring didn't realize it, but she was definitely smiling like an idiot. That had to have been all of his fault, of course. In that moment, everything seemed so absolutely perfect.

Lynn held her breath, trying to calm herself and retain of her composure, lest she break out into stupid giggles before she could speak again. "Hmm, I don't know. I'll have to think about it." The blonde gave an over-exaggerated huff, teasing him with a feigned stubborn look. With her other hand, she reached up again, pressing her hand against the other side of his face. Finally allowing herself a grin, she shut her eyes and leaned up, pressing her forehead nimbly to his again. "Deal."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:02 pm

Watching her reaction was probably one of the cutest things he had ever seen. He didn't realize what he said was so adorable. Well, that was a lie. He knew, which was exactly why he had asked... among other reasons. He couldn't help but laugh as she tried to keep herself composed, a little excited to know what she had on her mind. It almost felt like an eternity before she finally spoke up about having to think about it. He quickly gave her a confused look, tilting his head to one side before he noticed just how goofy she was still being. "What do you mean you'll think about it?" He asked with a small smile followed by a short chuckle. "It's a great deal, I think. I mean... it's a two-for-one deal, here." He kept teasing until he saw and felt her reach up with her other hand, resting it on his other cheek, bringing their foreheads together again.

Richard paused for a minute, his breath caught in his throat as she brought them closer. Just feeling her touch sent chills through his body as she finally gave him a serious answer. Instantly, his body relaxed and a big grin crossed his face. "Good. You had me worried for a second," he joked before in one swift motion, he readjusted to keep his balance, wrapped both arms around her waist and pulled her up toward him, bringing her into a deep and passionate kiss. Within moments, his hands quickly ventured up and down her body, taking in all of her for at least a moment until his fingers brushed against her bra. That's where he decided to stop, his hand caressing her breast as his lips moved from hers to her jaw then to her neck. She felt so soft and amazing. He couldn't get enough.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Brailynn had barely managed to allow herself a small bit of laughter before he moved so suddenly, reaching around her waist and pulling her close. As he breath caught, she'd noticed how close the two of them were pressed up against each other, and how deeply he had seemed to kiss her now. It felt fueled by hunger, and after getting a grip of herself, she found herself pushing back with equal passion and force. Dully, she thought it funny again how quickly things could shift between them so fast before his hands went on to distract her.

His hands moved over her chest, grabbing at the bulk of her bra, all the while his sweet kisses trailed aside and fell to her neck. It was all so tender and overwhelming that when she let out that heavy sigh, her voice had escaped along with it, turning to a soft, quiet moan. Once she'd realized it, however, her face had turned almost instantly back to that familiar shade of red. Pulled a bit back into reality, she noticed that he was lingering again. Her lips twisted into a small smile. "Are you going to need help with that too?" She called, looking down playfully at him. Lynn ran her fingers over the back of his neck and gently kissed him on his head. "Not that I can't wait..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:39 am

The sensation between them and their bodies touching was amazing. The feeling alone made his head spin, but what excited him the most was the fact that she was just as into this as he was. The harder that she pushed against him, the tighter his hold on her became as his heart pounded in his chest. The feeling was almost overwhelming as everything started to blur together. That was, until an almost inaudible moan escaped from her. The sound sent goosebumps through his body as if it was one of the best things he had ever heard; like music to his ears. Instinctively, he smiled, pausing in the midst of all of his little kisses to take in the moment. As he paused, though, it also gave him the time to realize just how heavy his breathing was, yet he couldn't wipe the grin off his face while his lips and the tip of his nose brushed against her collar bone. Who knew that this could be so exhausting? Yet, he was filled with more energy than ever.

He suddenly paused altogether when he heard her voice asking about if he needed more help. Suddenly looking up at her, he blinked a couple of times while his brain tried to process what exactly she had said while trying to fight the daze he had fallen into. Only then did he realize that he had gotten distracted and had practically stopped any kind of advancements. When everything finally became clear, he smirked and shook his head. "I think I can take care of this one," he told her softly before he looked down and back up at her, taking in her body and just how beautiful she was. Why had it taken him so long to see this in her? Not just physically but everything about her. "Maybe I just wanted to take it slow. Ooor, see how you'd react if I just didn't do anything," he paused for just a second as she reached around and kissed his head. It was so soft and tender; it almost sent shivers down his spine. "Okay, so maybe I got distracted," he admitted. "It's hard not to when you look so good." Finally, something that sounded sensible.

Carefully, as he talked, Richard reached around her and grabbed her bra next to the hooks. Admittedly, he had a little bit of trouble simply from lack of seeing the hooks, but after a couple of attempts and trying to find the direction to push in the two sides, the clasp broke free and he pulled the garment off delicately. If he had to be honest to himself, he was a little nervous but filled with excitement at the same time. This was a pretty big step getting this far, but if she seemed all for it, he wasn't going to complain. As he pulled the bra down her arms, though, he couldn't help but look up at her with a questioning look on his face. "This is okay, right?" he asked her. Sure it was a little weird in the heat of the moment, but he wanted to make sure she was comfortable. It also brought back flashbacks of the previous psycho relationship.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:36 pm

The Spring tilted her head, looking him over with mild, silly confusion. Of course, she knew that he was only kidding around with her, but there was that small, nagging bit of curiosity that tugged at her. "Slow is alright with me," she mused casually, letting her fingers drag down the faint lines on his neck and running her hands over his shoulders, enjoying the soft feeling of his skin. Lynn held back another small laugh. "Ooooorrrr, were you seriously teasing me after all? That's not very nice." She did her best to feign a decent pouty look, but it would almost certainly prove useless. She still looked as if she were about to laugh at any moment.

Once he'd finally confessed, she leaned forward, gently resting her head against him and enjoying his warmth. She thought he was so comfortable. There'd always been some distance between them, it was nice to be able to lean on him like she did. Even better that she got to hide her fierce blush away after that compliment of his. "You're on fire tonight," she mused in a light tone. Brailynn hadn't noticed how relaxed she was until he'd reached around her, grabbing and fiddling with the clasp of her bra. She stiffened, holding her breath when it came undone. Chills instantly rushed through her.

She'd felt just completely fine just moments before, yet she couldn't help but think how strange it was. It was only a small piece of fabric, but with it gone she'd felt bare... Exposed. It wasn't bad, but it certainly was an alien feeling to her. "Yeah, it's okay." The blonde muttered with little breath. It wasn't the smoothest thing she'd said that night, but nothing else came to her. With careful ease, she let the straps slide off her shoulders and down her arms, sending the bra flying to the floor off the edge of the bed. She tried not to look at herself, or him. Lynn was pretty average, she supposed, smaller even. Definitely not like the girls that she knew had caught his interest before.

Fighting the urge to cover herself, she shoved her hands into her lap, smiling uncertainly and glancing up at him for a mere moment. "... Ta-daaa?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:52 pm

At first, Richard didn't really know how to react. He was very much excited that this was moving forward like it was, but at the same time, he was in a bit of shock. It wasn't a bad feeling, but it was a good overwhelming feeling as he realized just how much Brailynn actually trusted him. It was certainly a confidence booster if nothing else. What was also funny was how giddy the blonde had gotten in the past few seconds. Sure, this wasn't exactly anything brand new per se, but this was his first time with her and he was a boy. What's more exciting for a few seconds than this?

It was funny, though. At first, he really didn't know how to react. His entire face was pink again as he watched her bra fall to the floor, but he didn't know what to do after that. He didn't want to flat out look and make himself look desperate, but the way that she squirmed afterwards and got all shy and bashful for perfectly understandable reasons meant in his mind that she wanted him to. Instead, he glanced up at her for a moment, trying to read her face as she practically glowed red and became tense. He didn't like that she seemed so uncomfortable, but she looked adorable.

Finally, after a short pause, Richard finally looked as a genuine smile crossed his face. He was honestly blown away by how beautiful she looked and suddenly couldn't understand why she wanted to hide herself... or sound so uncertain with her "unveiling." His eyes took in every detail of her body, even if it was only the upper half. For whatever reason, he felt like if he blinked, he'd wake up from this dream and be back on his couch by himself. Yet, it didn't happen. All of this was real and it was amazing. "Ta-da is right!" he told her as he looked back up at her, hoping to catch her gaze. "You look stunning. Ravishing, even! You're gorgeous." It took him a second to finally settle on the right adjective. The last one fit really well. "You have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed," he told her reassuringly as he reached up and brushed his fingers against her cheek, feeling just how warm her skin was against his. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:42 am

Richard just piled the compliments on and on, seemingly making her even more self-conscious by each passing moment, or so it might have seemed from the outside anyways. Although his warm words had done well to comfort her, she found herself getting as red as a tomato all the same. One of the only things to break the illusion was the small grin on her face. Stunning. Ravishing. Gorgeous. She'd never been so flattered like that before in her life, at least, not in the way he'd meant to say them. It left her almost completely speechless. "Thank you," Lynn murmured, finally catching his gaze. She couldn't think of anything else to say beyond that. Just thank you. He could be so sweet and kind to her, and she knew she could trust he meant every word.

For a split second, she'd stiffened up at his soft touch, but the tension melted away almost instantly. She found herself leaning softly against his hand, as he'd done to her not so long ago. Brailynn let out a small laugh, "You must the braver one between us." The young woman tilted her head, tenderly brushing her lips across his fingers. Despite her nervousness, he had a strange way of being able to calm her so easily, without having to do barely a thing. She was absolutely sure this was what she wanted, and she couldn't let all those butterflies stop her now.

"It's okay if you want to, you know..." Despite her self-promise of bravery, she still couldn't bring herself to say the actual words. How stupid was that? She hid another smile herself and took his hand into hers, quietly guiding it down and bringing it to her chest. The Spring cleared her throat, managing to look somewhat dignified again, as if she actually knew what she were doing. "I can still take over, Mister. Just say the word." More like her playful self, she gave him a quick wink.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:34 pm

Richard couldn't help but smile back at her reaction of his compliments. The color red that her face turned was a color he didn't think was possible. It was adorable. Way too cute for words. All he could do was stifle a small laugh, glad that he could make her feel better about herself. Well, he was glad he could make her feel better about her body. Letting out a small sigh as their gaze met once again, all he could do was smile at her. It was weird how captivating she was. Even in the midst of the craziness going on at the moment, he could still take a moment and just see her. All of her both physically and emotionally. Wow he was a sap.

Her reaction to his touch almost surprised him, catching him off guard for just a second before he simply accepted it, even though he was a little confused by her words. "Braver one? I wouldn't be too sure about that," he told her with a tiny grin and soft words. "I mean, I basically still have all my clothes on." Instinctively, his grin grew again, mainly due to himself being a little self conscious. But all that worrying he did was quickly swept away as he felt her lips graze his fingers. The action sent goosebumps down his arm, making him feel like he was practically ready to melt until she held onto his hand and carefully pulled it down to her chest.

At first, he wasn't quite sure how to react, but it didn't take very long for him to gently grasp her breast where she had left his hand, almost massaging it in a way. At this point, though, his head was spinning. Excitement and nervousness flowed through him as he tried to make this as enjoyable as possible. After all, he wanted her to be just as happy as he was. He seemed like he was doing a good job of that so far. Heck, she was pretty into it too. If he had to be honest, it was pretty sexy seeing her take charge a little bit, and when she offered with a wink, he paused and smirked at her. "If you're up for it, I won't stop you!" he told her before releasing his hold on her and leaning back, putting all of his weight on his hands to keep from falling backwards. "Only if you want to, of course. I'm not going to push you into doing anything you don't want to do."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 3:36 am

The blonde laughed under her breath. She supposed he was a little more clothed than she was herself, depending on how you looked at it. Technically, both of the top halves of their clothing were missing, and that could be considered fair in a way. She could see what he meant, though, biting her lip as he seemingly enjoyed himself; kneading and squeezing her breast. Thankfully, he seemed to be enjoying himself all-too well. Just the look on his face was enough to make her grin. "Yeah, I suppose. For now."

Brailynn watched as he pulled himself away, taking his hands off her and leaning back on the bed, his voice light and the look on his face seemingly either. And here she was expecting him to object to her joke. Weren't most guys self-conscious about letting the girl take the lead? That's what she'd heard, or what she'd imagined anyways, and yet here they were. Not that she was complaining. It was a little intimidating, but that's what made it exiting. "No, I am so up for this," she smiled. Now only hopefully she wouldn't make herself look silly.

She bit her lip for a second, trying no to overthink anything and leaned forward, crawling closer over to him and nimbly positioning herself over him. "Just let me know if I do something dumb?" Catching his eyes, she let her hand travel around, starting at his neck and traveling downwards, drifting over his skin. Eventually, after her slow movements, she touched the rim of his jeans. A bit nervously, Lynn felt her breath catch in anticipation, but didn't let that stop her yet.

Her palm gazed over the surface, rubbing at him happily, teasingly as she quietly explored the area; probably with a weird, burning red flushed across her face. "Like is this weird...?" She let loose a nervous chuckle before her fingers began to fiddle with the small, metal buttons.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Her reaction to his reaction was actually surprising. For whatever reason, he was half expecting Brailynn to laugh it off and say that she was joking, but instead, she actually took over. His eyebrows raising in surprise, he took it in stride, folding his hands behind his head and grinning as she climbed over him. "I don't see how you could do anything dumb, but I'll let you know," he told her before her gentle touch seemed to shoot electricity through his body. It was amazing how much more intense everything felt when he wasn't instigating. Honestly, this was very weird for him, letting up control, but it was nice to physically see just how into this she was as well.

It didn't take him long to look down to see what she was doing. The way that her fingers seemed to glide across his skin felt amazing, especially as she reached lower and lower. At this point, he couldn't really tell which was more a turn on: watching her do her thing or feeling it. Maybe it was both? He couldn't tell. All he knew was that as soon as she reached his jeans, he inhaled sharply on instinct. She thought the anticipation was bad? It was killing him, and it got worse as her hands continued beyond that and began to explore and most definitely tease. It was only after a few moments had Richard realized he was holding his breath. So, he did what anyone would do and tried to exhale smoothly and quietly, but it came out with more of a strained sound from the intensity of Lynn working her magic.

Almost immediately, Richard grinned as his face turned bright red for a second before he glanced back up at Lynn who looked at him nervously as she tried undoing the button on his jeans. It was funny to watch and it forced a small laugh out of him. "You are doing just fine," he told her reassuringly. "Nothing weird about it. Although it looks like you might be the one who needs help this time." If she could tease him, he could tease her back, right?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:19 am

He seemed like he was getting pretty comfortable, all things considered, whilst she still felt a little awkward shifting her weight around and trying to figure out exactly how to keep hovering over him. While he was trying to make her feel better, it also seemed like he was just testing her luck. The way she saw it, whatever could go wrong would go wrong, and she'd almost felt the urge to stop and find some wood to knock on. "Thanks for the heads up," she laughed, albeit somewhat warily. It wasn't a thought she'd let herself linger on for long.

Brailynn was immediately intrigued as she heard his breath catch, pausing and watching his reactions carefully as she continued to graze her hand over him. Was he really that sensitive to her touch? She had to fight back a coy smile then. The way the sound escaped him like that, and knowing she did that with hardly doing anything at all really... It was thrilling. She found herself rubbing harder with her hand, in between the small bits of time she'd found herself fighting with the stupid button of his jeans.

"I don't know what you're talking about," the Spring muttered stubbornly, her fingers starting to get slightly sore from fighting with the fabric, but she forced herself not to hurry - enjoying teasing him in the meanwhile. Finally, the button undid itself with a dull pop, and she gazed back up at him, red-faced and triumphant. "See? Got it on the first try."  Lynn insisted playfully, pulling back the zipper and running her hands over the soft cotton underneath.

Where she went from there, she wasn't entirely sure, but she was determined not to look completely clueless. With another cheeky glance up at Richard, she ran her fingers through the thin fabric, feeling out the shape of him underneath before letting her fingers traces back up, grazing just under the rim of the soft band of his briefs.

Still not weird, she hoped. The young woman began to tug them down and away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Yep. This was definitely weird, yet it was strangely exciting doing something new. Well, experiencing something new. Plus, he couldn't remember how long it had been since he'd done something like this, but he'd always been on the giving end and never the receiving end. As he simply sat there watching Lynn, he could feel his face grow hot but he continued to grin at her as she tried to undo the button. It was funny to watch when his mind wasn't fuzzy from everything else she had been doing. He felt kind of stupid getting this physically excited from something so simple and not the most pleasing, even if it did feel really good. "Yeah okay, sure," he said playfully.

When he jeans finally came undone and Lynn worked her way around before tugging them and his underwear down, his breath caught again, but much quieter this time. He knew that at this point, he didn't have to look in a mirror just to see how red his face was. He could feel it. Heat radiated from his cheeks as he carefully pulled himself out of his pants, leaving himself pretty bare and exposed in front of Lynn. This was definitely weird, but he wasn't going to back out now. He'd wanted this. He just hoped that she would still find him at least a little attractive without clothing on. The self-conscious feeling was real, that was for sure. Awkwardly looking up at Lynn, Richard simply waited a moment for some kind of reaction before speaking. "If this is too weird, we can stop..." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:43 pm

Even with how brave she was trying to be, she couldn't bring herself to look at, well, it. She wanted to look up to see Richard's face, but at the moment, even that seemed to be too embarrassing. The young woman let her gaze wander instead, looking over his jeans, or the bed sheets, or the little knick-knacks he had around the room. "Too weird?" She murmured, finally glancing up and catching his eye again. Lynn smiled weakly, "It's not." After all they were just getting started.

She took it upon herself as a challenge to play it cool, finally letting her gaze fall and taking him into her hand. Curiously, she began to look it over. It sounded stupid, but she'd never quite seen this part of a guy up so close before. "This thing is pretty weird though," Brailynn mused, teasing and laughing a little despite her nervousness. Now how was it that guys did this? She began to drag her hand up and down the shaft, not too fast or hard, still slightly unsure of herself. "Am I doing this right?" She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]   A Special Brand of Cheese [closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Special Brand of Cheese [closed]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next