Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Picking Up Good Vibrations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8830

Picking Up Good Vibrations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 6:41 pm

"I suppose so." Harrison had decided to not mention how there are a lot of gifts which are just either utterly useless or just plain dangerous. Still not satisfied Harrison had wanted to know more about Mikaela. "Say... I hope you don't mind but... about now, are you picking up any good vibrations." Harrison had just thought of this and was a nice way to learn more about gifts.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:31 am

Mikaela looked around, feeling for any vibrations. "Besides us, just a few birds and a deer." she said, shrugging. "Besides, there are no 'good' and 'bad' vibrations. Vibes are vibes."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:28 pm

"What there are deer here? Hold on." All the time that Harrison was at Beata he had never seen a deer. The only time Harrison had ever seen a deer was on the dinner table. Harrison had looked around and teleported several times around the general area in a chance to find a deer. Finding said deer he had placed his hand on the back of the confused deer and covered the eyes of the deer and teleported the deer and Harrison near Mikaela. 'I should learn how to cook deer' "Wow, so you can tell what's what just by the vibrations? This is the first time I've seen a live deer." Now riding and petting the confused deer he asked another question about her power.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 4:10 pm

"Well, I'm used to seeing birds and deer back home, so I've gotten good at picking up vibrations like that." she responded.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:57 pm

'Well this is getting boring real fast.' Harrison was somewhat happy to find an animal but this girl seemed very boring and bland. The reason why Harrison came to the forest was to relieve his boredom and Harrison had thought this girl was little help. "So, what brings you to Beata?" Beata had all sorts gifts and people who came from everywhere so this could waste a couple of more minutes. 'I guess I'll hear what this girl has to say before I ditch her.'

OOC: Welp, I don't know where to go from here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Good Vibrations   Picking Up Good Vibrations - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picking Up Good Vibrations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2