Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Looking for a good book [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8463

Looking for a good book [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a good book [Open]   Looking for a good book [Open] EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 3:46 pm

Sarah was finally fed up with her mood swings and decided to head to the library to see if there were any books about controlling them, even though it was close to 3 a.m. She started weaving through the aisles to look for any books. She also wondered if anyone else was here this late at night. Or this early in the morning, depending on how someone looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9446

Looking for a good book [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good book [Open]   Looking for a good book [Open] EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 3:54 pm

Louis walked into the dark, lonely library. He grabbed a random chair and sat down. The blonde flicked the switch on a light and opened a book that happened to be on the table. The Great Gastby. He started reading until he heard someone. I guess I'm not alone.
Back to top Go down

Looking for a good book [Open]
Page 1 of 1