Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Good? Terrible? Both [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9376

Good? Terrible? Both [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:43 pm

Once Alex had learned that there was a game lounge in the nearby town, he just had to go. Going to the arcade was one of his favorite past times. A few kids tried to fight him over a game, but it was quickly put to rest by one of the workers. Though Alexander wasn't to concerned about getting into a fight, he knew how to hold his own. Combat training was another one of his favorite pass times, though he didn't really like to use his skills.

The bird man stepped inside the building, the sounds of the games and stuff was wonderful music to his ears. He quickly went and got some coins for the games, and then went searching for something to play. He knew he was pretty good at those shooter games, so he might as well start with one of those. He quickly found one, and placed the coins inside the machine. He picked up the plastic gun, and got ready for the game to start. It had him go through a practice round, and then the real game started.

He got a good many levels into the game, his red away always flicking to the next enemy that appeared, his finger pressing the trigger on the plastic toy just enough for the enemies to die. Eventually he grew bored, and allowed himself to be over whelmed, letting himself lose the game. He placed the fire arm back in it's spot, and then decided to move on to something else not realizing he played the other game for quite a while. Maybe he should get something from the snack bar thing? He walked over to the bar, ordered a drink an patiently waited for it to be made.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9446

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:29 pm

Opening the door to the game lounge, Hannah stepped in, excitement bubbling through her veins. Unlike the average girl, she absolutely loved video games. The smell of popcorn and hot dogs filled the air and the girl wished she'd extra brought money, although it wasn't like she had any to spend on junk food. Although the smoothie bar was calling her name, she would need to control her spending. The place was moderately empty, and she made her way to the cash register, buying twenty coins. I might be able to buy some more later if I get bored. Walking past the prize counter, she stopped and examined the prizes, skipping over the pieces of candy and cheap little trinkets, and looking to the wall that held the bigger items. 1000 tickets?! A blue and green lava lamp called caught her attention, and although Hannah knew if she saw the manager that she could easily grab it anytime, she decided to earn it on her own with out cheating the system.

Holding the coins firmly in her hand, the girl headed towards the smoothie bar, not able to look away from the delicious looking drinks any longer. I wish these uniforms had pockets, Hannah wasn't one to wear skirts and was still getting used to their dis-functionality. Letting out a sigh, she sat down on one of the bar chairs, and waited for someone to come take her order. She set the coins down on the counter and turned her head, noticing a guy was standing next to her. A sudden nervous feeling took over her once confident spirit, for she wasn't one to be very good at starting conversations or talking to people in general. "You, uh, played any games?" The girl asked, her bad English and thick Ukrainian accent hopefully hiding her nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 2:12 pm

Alex's eyes flicked over to the girl next to him as she spoke up. "Yeah I have. I just got done playing one so I decided to take a smoothie break." Just as he said that his smoothie was done and placed in front of him. He waved a thanks to the worker. He took a sip, and looked at the girl once again. "Have you played any games yet? Find one you like?" He asked. He didn't know what else to play in here, so maybe she had some recommendations.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 3:05 pm

Played any games? Unfortunately, she'd never touched an arcade game in her life, and didn't even have a computer or phone. The perks of third world countries. Well, she couldn't lie, what if he asked to play a game against her? She'd totally lose and then look like a loser. "Uh, actually, I've never played arcade games," Hannah said with an awkward smile. Soon a person came to ask for her order and she ordered the Citrus Tornado, one of their best sellers. "But honestly, I think that I'd like all of them, I mean, there are so many choices."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:51 pm

Alex shook his head. "While there are many good arcade games, there are some bad ones. Sometimes it's easy to tell which ones they are other times they aren't." The Autumn boy said then took another sip of his drink. "Though I suggest you give some of the games a try. They are worth it." Alexaner looked around for a moment getting an idea in his head for what to say next. "There is also the fact that there will be some games you won't like just because you aren't good at them. For example I'm terrible at the racing games, but the shooting games, I'm great."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 8:54 am

Hannah followed the student's gaze, looking upon the huge room of games and playing with her ponytail. Although she didn't think that ever her could hate a game, she did have to agree that she'd have to try some games out. A man soon cam back with her drink, and Hannah said her thanks and handed him the money. Taking a sip while listening to the boy, she couldn't help but let out a small "mmm". Turning back to him, Hannah tilted her head innocently."You? Not good at arcade games? You seem like someone who is good at everything!" The brunette said with a cheery smile. "Well, I'm going to play some games, want to come?" Getting off her seat, the Summer held her smoothie in one hand and coins in the other, hoping that he'd come with her.

Last edited by Ice on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Alex blinked. No he wasn't good at everything. He was only good at a few things, and that was just fine for him. He still tried things he was bad at just to have fun every now and then, but if he played too much he would just get frustrated. Alex shrugged in response to her question. "Sure. I don't have anything better to do." He said. The Autumn boy grabbed his drink and followed after the girl to wherever.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 9:14 am

Happy that he was following her, the girl walked towards the forest of games, looking left and right, wondering what to play first. There was this awesome spaceship flying game, but it was only one player, and being the caring girl that she was, Hannah didn't want to leave this guy out. Walking a little farther, she came across a high-tech race car game with surround sound and flashy lights. "How 'bout this? I'll pay for the first round, loser pays for next game?" Sitting down, she inserted 2 coins in each machine, and waited for the game to begin. This was so exciting!
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Of course she would choose a racing game after he had already said he was terrible. He stared at the machines for a moment before looking back to the girl. "Sure, why not, though I can already tell you I'm going to be the looser." He said. The autumn boy looked at the machines once again before sitting down at the one he was going to use for this round. Why did he agree to this again? He was terrible at these kind of games.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Hannah picked her vehicle, an aqua blue sports car, and didn't really know what everything else was for so she picked random tires and such. After what seemed like ages of picking and choosing things to trick out her car and the place that they'd race, it finally started. A blonde lady stood on the screen in a bikini, and held a sign that changed numbers every three seconds. 3... 2... 1... GO! Hannah had never really driven a car before, but how hard could it be? With the petal to the metal, she tried her best to stay on the road, but a few times she ended up crashing into the wall. This is harder than it looks!
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:19 pm

Alex selected a pretty normal car not really getting picky about any of it seeing how he was going to lose anyway, he was terrible at these games. He hated how some of the machines fought you when you tried to turn the stirring wheel. Hopefully these wasn't one of those, but even so he was still going to do terrible anyway. He didn't really jump at trying to get ahead when the timer reached that last second, he just went normal and started his session of messing up and crashing into other things.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:37 pm

For a while, she was doing pretty good, staying in the position of 6th places, until she got distracted looking at the game's graphics. Her car swerved left and right, crashing into a wall to her left, but finally stopped and came to a halt. Crap! By now, she was in 11th place, one away from being last. It was a fun game, although right as she put her foot on the pedal again, colorful words popped up on the screen that said: Game Over!

Sitting back in the chair, she gave a huff. It wasn't very fun when it came to losing, but in the end, that was an pretty exciting game. "That was fun! I guess the next game is on me," she laughed, getting up from the chair and grabbing her drink. There were so many games, how could she possibly choose?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 1:09 pm

While Hannah was doing well most of the game, Alex was struggling with being in last. Occasionally he would move up to 10th, but then he would drop right back again. When the race finished he somehow managed to finish 10th. He was happy with that result seeing how he usually got 12th. He stared at the screen for a moment there taking in the results. His head snapped to look at her when she spoke up. "Yeah I guess." He stood from the chair and stretched and then all the sudden he felt a little extra weight on his back. His hands reached to his back and they met a feathery surface. "Well whatever you choose make sure it's a standing up game." He said. He couldn't sit until his wings went away.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 6:42 pm

A standing up game? Looking around, Hannah started to walk towards a row of machines that looked interesting. Most of them were shooting games, which weren't really what she'd call "fun", but at the end of the row, there was a dancing game. The guy she was with didn't seem like someone who enjoyed dancing, but maybe she was wrong. Walking over to the game, she set her drink and coins down on the floor. It had a raised platform with arrows on it, and looked pretty difficult. "How about this?" she turned to him with a smile.

Last edited by Ice on Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 11:31 pm

Dancing huh? Well it wasn't the worst game in the world, but it wasn't his favorite either. He could deal with it though. "I'm good with it, if it's what you want." It was up to her to decide anyway, though he felt like he was going to lose this one. Though it was about having fun right? So as long as that happened it didn't really matter what game they played. He just hoped his wings wouldn't get in the way. He stepped up onto on of the pads waiting on Hannah to get on hers so they could play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good? Terrible? Both [Open]   Good? Terrible? Both [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Good? Terrible? Both [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next