Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It's the thought that counts.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12448

It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:07 pm

There he went again. She couldn't say that she minded this kind of treatment, though. It was a bit refreshing for once to get waited on hand and foot. "What I want to do?" That seemed like the obvious segue. She twirled a lock of hair around her finger as she looked up at him, a mischievous grin on her face, wondering how much of a gentleman he really was. It was time for a little initiative. She stood up, leaning forward and folding her hands behind her back. "I'm just so indecisive. Pick for me?" There was a teasing element to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9506

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Jake suddenly felt hot, sweat formed on the back of his neck. Why do I suddenly feel so nervous? He didn't understand why he suddenly so hot when Jane gave him that look. He'd done this before with numerous girls, but that was different. Getting stoned and drunk with girls from a club was different then someone he actually liked. Was he scared of breaking her heart? Jake shook away his thoughts and looked down to Jane. No. It'll be fine. Tonight will go fine. "Well, there's a couch over there... Guess we could hunker down there..." He said, returning the mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:23 pm

A couch, huh? "That sounds like a good start," she responded, lightly clasping his hand and moving backwards, tugging him along toward the sofa. Didn't this feel like a bit of a role reversal? She led him around to the couch and took a moment to just stare up at him, not sitting down yet. He was so tall. It was hard to ignore when she had to crane her neck just to look up at him properly. But that was good, wasn't it? Tall was handsome. And did you plan this part of your perfect night too? The flowers, the dinner, the wine, it was all so well scripted. So this was just a natural segue.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:31 am

Jake was pulled by the arm to the onto the couch. Wasn't the guy supposed to pull thee girl to sit with him? Then again, it kinda made sense for girls were usually more clingy. On their way over to the couch, he couldn't help but notice that his height compared to her was a little much, but he couldn't help it. Being tall was nice, though he somewhat wished him and Jane were closer in height so he didn't feel like his head was always in the clouds and kissing her would be way easier. He sat onto the comfy chair and started to relax. There was no reason to feel awkward or weird around her. If anything, she was just as nervous as he was.

What to do, what to do. If it were any other girl from a club or party he would've just gone for it. But with someone like Jane, he had no idea if it would've put her off, the last thing Jake wanted to do was ruin the night by moving to fast. So far, the night had gone better than he'd expected it to. She seemed happy and that was all that mattered. "A lot of things happen on couches. What one of the many things would you like to happen?" It was technically a rhetorical question, but he better ask just in case they were thinking of totally opposite things. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears and gave a soft smile. "Unless you're thinking what I'm thinking..." He said lightly. Besides, what else could she be thinking of, watching cartoons?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Now, now, now. That was a coy way of putting it. He wasn't getting shy, was he? A small laugh escaped her lips as she crawled over into his lap, straddling him. She traced her finger along his jaw and under his chin, so she could look him in the eye. "What I'm thinking of?" she repeated, placing her other hand on his chest. "I would've expected you to be more straightforward." There wasn't any need to beat around the bush.

Jane leaned forward, pressing her lips against his.

It was a fleeting kiss, and she pulled away with that same kittenish smile as before. "Was that what you were thinking of?" she asked softly, their breaths mingling.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:08 pm

Jake sat there, a smug grin on his face. "Exactly what I was thinking. Great minds think alike." He replied as she inched closer and kissed him. His heart started beating. 'Badum. Badum.' The world fell silent, the air was stifling. "Sorry if I wasn't straightforward. But it seems you only needed the right incentive." This was it. No hesitation, no fear. Just do it. The tall student embarrassed Jane, grasping her hips and pulling her closer. There lips met once more and this time it lasted a bit longer. The adrenaline of holding a girl shot through Jake and he was soon filled with overwhelming excitement. He slipped his hands under her shirt and slid his figures up her petite waist. He used caution just in case, but not to much caution or it would seem like he was hesitating.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:33 pm

That was better. There wasn't any need to pretend to be a gentleman anymore. Jane's eyes fluttered half close as their lips met again, pressing herself closer up against him. His lips, his tongue tasted like wine. The flowers, the dinner, the bear, the chocolates, the Formal, it was all forgotten, melted away at his touch as he slipped his hands slipped under her shirt. A light moan escaped her lips, and her hand glided up along his cheek and ran through his hair, while her other hand wandered over his shirt, undoing buttons one by one with skilled, practiced fingers. Her heart was thumping, her blood was flowing, the scent of his cologne invaded her senses and filled her head, and her thoughts all slipped away. There wasn't anything else but the adrenaline coursing through her and the singular desire in her head. She broke apart from the kiss for just a moment, giving a heavy breath, and pressed her lips to his again with a renewed ferocity, slowly grinding against him in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:01 pm

It was only him and Jane in their own little dimension, nothing and no one else mattered. Jake ran his fingers father up her shirt, having no trouble tearing off. At this point, who cared about the shirt, he'd buy her another. He helped her in taking his shirt off, and slipped his fingers down to Jane's Jeans, starting to unbutton them. Who needs pants anyway? Pulling her closer, he kissed her down the neck. Kissing her up and down the neck, he finally go lower and lower until he hit her bra. Could he? She seemed pretty into it... Not waiting for an okay, he unclasped her bra and tossed it to the ground, Everything he felt towards this girl was real and he couldn't deny it. They probably should've gone to his room just in case one of his dorm mates happen to come in. Screw it. He slipped out of his pants, and pressed on. One hand around her the back of her head, the other on her waist, he pulled her down to the couch so she lay on top of him. Wrapping his arms around her back, his head met hers once more and their lips met again. Jake hadn't had this much fun in a while, letting go felt amazing. "This is great." He mouthed against her skin.

Will post a time skip in meh next post.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:37 am

A strap snapped off as he tore away at her top, but somehow, she didn't find herself mourning for it too much. She pulled away for a moment, shrugging off her flannel and tossing it aside, and threw herself right back at him as he started to unbutton her jeans. Thankfully, he didn't tear those too. Jane ran her fingers through his hair, sighing at the kisses down her neck, a smile fluttering across her face as he unclasped her bra. No struggle with that. That was a telltale sign that he knew what he was doing, at least. She let him pull her down on top of him, running a hand over his bare chest. "Yeah," she breathed, her voice laced with something that sounded almost like amusement at the simple comment. "It's pretty great."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 12:26 pm

He would've loved to go more but even a guy like him need a break every once in a while. Contemplating whether to push away or not, he finally made up his mind and moved his head back so it rested on the couch. Jake laid there, Jane on top of him and looked into her eyes, a happy grin on his face. "I love you Jane." He huffed. This feeling he had towards Jane, not just now, but whenever he thought about her made him genuinely happy. It was a surprising feeling, somewhat warm and fuzzy on the inside, but he liked it. He finally had a purpose. Not just entertain girls and their lowlife fetishes, but caring for and protecting the person he loved. Even if she didn't feel the same towards him, he would stick by her side till the end.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:35 pm

Sore, but it was a good kind of sore. She laid her head on his chest, still tangled up with him. It wasn't smart to lay here on the couch like this, where anybody could walk in at any time, but for right now, she just wanted a few more moments of this. Was that so much to ask? There was something refreshing about something straightforward and sappy like this, when she spent so much of her time running around chasing something more exciting. Jane looked up in his eyes, and that's when she said it. It felt like an ice pick to her chest. Her lips tightened into something that almost looked like a frown, and then she turned her head away.

"Ahh, don't say things like that..."

Why did people always have to make things so complicated? Maybe it was her fault. She probably should've expected something like that, and she should've cleared up that kind of thing beforehand. Jane sat up, still straddling him, and tossed her hair over her shoulders. "That's sweet of you, but I'm not that much of a romantic." He was sweet, and it almost hurt to say it. Almost. In the end, her gift had already turned her into a corpse. Corpses didn't have emotions. "This was fun, but I don't want to give you the wrong idea." She ran her fingers lightly over his chest, looking down to meet his eyes. "I don't date. If you're looking for a prim and proper lady, you don't want someone like me."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Jake craned his neck to look into her eyes before letting his head fall back onto the couch. Of course. I look like a complete lober boy. He felt so stupid and half wished he hadn't said anything, knowing that he might have ruined the mood. But at the same time, he needed to get it out there. At Least now she knew he wasn't some douche only looking for a gal to makeout with. He tried to act normal, though her words stabbed him where it hurt. Giving a sigh, he thought about what to say. I can't give up. He looked back up to Jane, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Good thing I never asked for a princess." He replied softly with a small smile.

https://youtu.be/5e-ITR9d9PA
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:17 pm

He took it with more grace than she could've asked, and that was good enough for her. She smiled down at him and gently climbed off of the couch, stretching up to the ceiling. This was nice, but she didn't fancy the moment getting interrupted by someone coming home late. "Of course," she said, her usual smile back on her face. "I'm the queen, remember?" There'd been a vote and everything. It probably wasn't nice to joke around, but he was a big boy. He could handle a bit of teasing. Where was her bra? Jane picked up her ripped top off the floor, frowned, and dropped it again. She scooped up her flannel and threw it on, buttoning it up almost to the top. At least she'd had the foresight for that.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Yep, he should've kept his mouth shut. He sat up, grabbing his pants that were on the edge of the couch. "Sorry 'bout the shirt, I'll buy you another one later." Jake said awkwardly with a silly smile. The formal... That was definitely an interesting night. Jane dancing with some shrimp and him dancing with a mystery girl. But at least she didn't seem like she totally enjoyed it. Getting up, he decided to keep his shirt off and gave a yawn. 11:30. Time sure flies when you're having fun. "Thanks for coming." The tall student said. "And by the way, I meant it when I said I love you." Daaammm, Jake. At it again with the hit and a miss. He didn't care what she thought of him, he loved her. It was that simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the thought that counts.   It's the thought that counts. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the thought that counts.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2