Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Date? [For Ice]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

A Date? [For Ice] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 8:43 pm

"Well I'm aleady paying for this afternoon so I would rather not waste anymore money. So no. Unless you are talking about some other form of bet." He moved to the oppisite side of the table so that way they could get this game started soon. He leaned on the table slightly waiting for an answer or waiting for it to start.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9506

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 9:52 pm

"True." She agreed. Him paying for their game was already enough but still... It didn't have do with money. Forget it. She thought to herself glumly, and waited for the game to start. Hearing a click noise, she felt around and found the puck. Placing it on table, she readied herself for a competitive game. Ready... Set... Go! Aiming the puck towards the corner on the table, she slammed her hand forward, sending the puck flying.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:02 pm

Robert didn't even grabbed his thing to block the puck with instead he used his gift. It was too much work to furiously move his arm all over the place. Quickly he moved his peg thing to block the puck sending it back in the other direction, not quite with the same intensity as it was sent over to him, but enough still that it moved quickly. He watched the table with a lazy smile on his face using his gift to play was going to be a bit of a challenege but not anything he wasn't used to.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Rob's paddle soon moved on its own. Using your power for a game like this? Talk about no fun. Maria would've said it to his face, but this was supposed to be a date, she decided it would be best not to ruin it. "Is it really that vigorous to play with your hands?" She commented teasingly. Guess I'll just have to play old school. There wasn't much she could do with her power when it came to air hockey, but they came here to have fun. So Maria would just have to have fun the original way.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:44 pm

Robert shrugged. "It's basically the same, my gift doesn't move that much faster than me. Well in this case it doesn't."He informed her, it wasn't cheating or anything, and it wouldn't be unless he used is gift directly on the puck which he could do if he wanted, but he wasn't going to cheat.. at least not unless she played slightly unfair. "But yeah, I'm always looking for a reason to do nothing. It's my favorite activity." He stuffed his hands into his pockets, only glancing away from the table if he had too.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:25 pm

"Suit yourself." She couldn't do anything to make him play normally. "Lets get playing then!" She smiled and slammed the puck forward. It bounced off the side of the table. A straight shot! It was moving pretty fast, but only his next reaction would determine if the puck would make it in or not.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Robert didn't even flinch as she hit the puck at incredible speed to his side, he quickly moved his piece to block it, taking some of it's speed out, he quickly sent it back in the other direction without much of a second thought. He wasn't going to play super aggressively, he was more focused on defense, and possibly making Maria slightly annoyed with him.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Playing the defense game huh? Well, if there was someone playing defense, someone would have to play offense. And that someone would be Maria. Waiting for the puck to slowly come to her, she waited for a few moments before... Bam! Using the element of surprise, she slammed the puck forward. With brute force, it slid into the goal making a clanking noise. "Guess a lack of effort isn't always the best thing." She said with a innocent tone, but teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:18 pm

The autumn boy shrugged. "It's best for me because I don't have to do much." He didn't care if he won or lost. "If I wanted I could easily cheat, and win instantly." He said, keeping his hands behind his back. His gift grasped the puck and freed it from the slot. It was quickly tossed onto the table in front of his piece, he quickly trained his gift on his piece, and drew back. He quickly eyed the table before slamming the puck forward at an angle that would end up bouncing of the side, maybe land into the slot.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Her confidence soon diminished when he made a goal. Who came up with the idea to play this stupid game? Oh ya, me. Shaking off the anger towards this stupid table game, she gave a sigh. "Let's get playing then." Maria placed the puck on the table and smacked it back towards Rob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date? [For Ice]   A Date? [For Ice] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date? [For Ice]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3