Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9673

Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] Empty
PostSubject: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:53 am

Danni looked around, eyes wide. "This place is huge!" he marveled. "And all these people have powers. . ."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8794

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:49 pm

Harrison had been walking around the entrance since he had business to do in the city. Having seen someone unfamiliar he had seen this person was in awe. Harrison had walked up to this student.'Probably a new student.' "There are bigger schools than this around the world, although none of them is gift oriented like this." Being rich before he knew all about big and fancy things.

Last edited by Jake on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:14 am

He glanced up at the boy. His eyes widened, but he quickly closed them and covered his face with his hands. "S-Sorry. You startled me."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:12 pm

"Ah, it's okay. You know you should mind your surroundings." Harrison had looked at person once more and had realized something he didn't before. "Say, are you new?" Harrison had neglected the fact he had covered his face since to a point Harrison had let people go with what their weird quirks are.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:14 am

He nodded and took his hands away. "You probably think I'm crazy," he muttered, going slightly red.

((I love this character xDD He blushes at, like, everything))
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:46 pm

Harrison saw this person and had thought back to how his sister used to react. 'Man does this guy not know how to stop blushing? It's school get over it' Although he had thought of this there was no way he was actually going to say this. "You know this is Beata right?" He had said this with a charming smile. "If I found what you're doing crazy I would have lost my mind my first day here." 'Let me guess. A blush.' He had said what he wanted to say and wanted to hear the statement again. 'He seems like a good person but...'

OOC: He used to be a rich person hence the snobby hidden attitude.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:23 pm

OOC: He's a flaming homo so does that explain why he keeps blushing?

OH MY GOD HE SMILED. OH MY GOD WHY AM I SO SHY.

His eyes were wide and he flushed again. However, he yelped and covered his face again. "I'msorrymypoweristriggeredwhenIgetembarrasedwhichisactuallysortofallthetime."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:56 pm

'Really. Again with this' Harrison rolled his eyes in his mind but kept his outer face the same. Hearing the sudden burst of words that came from this person had confused Harrison a little. 'Weniget? He definitely said embarrassed, sorry and something about all the time' "It's fine, I don't mind. My name is Harrison nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 6:01 pm

"I'm Daniel, call me Danni."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 6:54 pm

"Daniel huh, what a nice name." Harrison couldn't care less for what his name was but this was just the proper etiquette that was forced for him to learn. Harrison stepped away from Daniel and more towards the school. "Well then Danni, welcome to Beata." Using his right hand he gestured in a way that showed he wanted Daniel to go first. "The office is this way."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 2:04 pm

"Thanks." He nodded at him. "I'm sorry that I go to flustered."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:09 pm

Harrison started to walk towards the office with his hands now placed in his pockets. Only after a few seconds of walking Harrison had stopped and turned to Daniel. "So Danni, do tell what's your gift?" After finishing his sentence he teleported two meter away from where Daniel stood to prove his point. He had teleported a couple of centimeters above the floor so that his hair swung from the force of falling. Since the blushing boy arrived his boredom was sated for a while but considering this is Beata there were a lot of unique gifts Harrison wanted to know what Daniel was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 4:47 pm

His eyes widened, he flushed,d and he winced when he felt the familiar dull throb in the side of his head as his power was activated. "Ocular Fragmentation. I'm sorry," he sighed, knowing the effect that his power had.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Standing there waiting for his answer he had already guessed what would happen, he would blush, say something then show his power. He had guessed the first part correctly but he didn't guess what had happened next. Harrison's view had shattered like glass making it hard to see which made Harrison instinctively stand still. 'Not the first time this has happened, but the glass effect is a nice touch' Moving or doing anything would not be very wise so he had just closed his eyes and started to talk. "So blindness induction?" He had kept his cool composure thinking that this was unintentional. 'Tsck, how long are you going to keep this up let me see already.'
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:51 pm

"I guess so? I'm actually really sorry, I sort of can't control it well. Um . . ." The throb disappeared for a few seconds before coming back. "Dammit. I'm really sorry, I'm bad at controlling it. . ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]   Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blushing Boy Arrives [Open/flemmeh1]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next